Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF rp partners
1 2 3
I would refute that but the last rp I was doing actually did die because one of us just stopped replying and has gone silent. So fair enough. I would do my best to stay committed and not leave anyone behind but I can understand since I just experienced the same.
I would refute that but the last rp I was doing actually did die because one of us just stopped replying and has gone silent. So fair enough. I would do my best to stay committed and not leave anyone behind but I can understand since I just experienced the same.
Don't you dare go hollow.
@foxflaim
I would love to RP with you with this character : https://toyhou.se/1096744.vylla

Quick rundown of this Character: she’s partially human, partially a stuffed doll. Her legs are a mixture of fabric, stuffing, bones and flesh so that she can walk but struggles a bit (cannot run or jump). She only has arms up to her elbows, the rest of her arm as sleves. She has 1 single eye behind her bangs and she copes pretty well with it but has terrible peripheral vision. She has no recollection of herself as a regular human and is envious of regular humans.

Personality wise, she tries her best to act human but has extreme mood swings especially if anything sensitive comes up (mostly about her disabilities of being only partially human).

If you have any misfit characters, we could do something about them being in a home for misfits but slowly all the misfits are disappearing or one day that all disappeared except for the two of them?

Or maybe something along the lines of them living as humans trying to disguise the fact that they aren’t normal?

Or if you have any ideas, that’d be great too :)
@foxflaim
I would love to RP with you with this character : https://toyhou.se/1096744.vylla

Quick rundown of this Character: she’s partially human, partially a stuffed doll. Her legs are a mixture of fabric, stuffing, bones and flesh so that she can walk but struggles a bit (cannot run or jump). She only has arms up to her elbows, the rest of her arm as sleves. She has 1 single eye behind her bangs and she copes pretty well with it but has terrible peripheral vision. She has no recollection of herself as a regular human and is envious of regular humans.

Personality wise, she tries her best to act human but has extreme mood swings especially if anything sensitive comes up (mostly about her disabilities of being only partially human).

If you have any misfit characters, we could do something about them being in a home for misfits but slowly all the misfits are disappearing or one day that all disappeared except for the two of them?

Or maybe something along the lines of them living as humans trying to disguise the fact that they aren’t normal?

Or if you have any ideas, that’d be great too :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Foxflaim
College sounds good. And whichever you prefer, fantasy or human(plus we can add futuristic stuff)
@Foxflaim
College sounds good. And whichever you prefer, fantasy or human(plus we can add futuristic stuff)
1DKhf3D.png
I don't know. I tend to lean tords more fantasyish character, durring RPs since I feel like it keeps stuff Interesting.

@thatonespeedster
I don't know. I tend to lean tords more fantasyish character, durring RPs since I feel like it keeps stuff Interesting.

@thatonespeedster
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@L1BR4

Unfortunately I don't think I have any characters or ideas that would fit well with that character.
@L1BR4

Unfortunately I don't think I have any characters or ideas that would fit well with that character.
@foxflaim
that's all good then ^^
@foxflaim
that's all good then ^^
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Alright. Would you like to go ahead and start?
@thatonespeedster

Alright. Would you like to go ahead and start?
@Foxflaim
I actually need to run an errand really quick. Do you mind starting, and I'll reply when I'm back?
@Foxflaim
I actually need to run an errand really quick. Do you mind starting, and I'll reply when I'm back?
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 3