Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF rp partners
1 2 3
@foxflaim
I like the circus one and the last one with the murdering/cannibalism/whatever, it's like a reverse Yandere.
@foxflaim
I like the circus one and the last one with the murdering/cannibalism/whatever, it's like a reverse Yandere.
1DKhf3D.png
Pff, yea, the second one, I was kinda going for that. Anyway, was there one you wanted in particular, or maybe had some ideas to go along with them? (We can also do them both, separately if you wish.))
@thatonespeedster
(Forgot to tag. Sorry)
Pff, yea, the second one, I was kinda going for that. Anyway, was there one you wanted in particular, or maybe had some ideas to go along with them? (We can also do them both, separately if you wish.))
@thatonespeedster
(Forgot to tag. Sorry)
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim
All good fam. Either is fine; you said you prefer the latter?
@foxflaim
All good fam. Either is fine; you said you prefer the latter?
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Yea, I'd be fine with doing the second one.
Was there anything you wanted to talk about, with it?
@thatonespeedster

Yea, I'd be fine with doing the second one.
Was there anything you wanted to talk about, with it?
@Foxflaim
Missed the ping, sorry. Location and perspective would need to be chosen first, of course. Perspective meaning who has what side of the story,
@Foxflaim
Missed the ping, sorry. Location and perspective would need to be chosen first, of course. Perspective meaning who has what side of the story,
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Well, as far as location, I'm pretty flexible, but I'd figured itd be inside a city.
And I wouldn't mind playing the one who finds out what the other is doing.
@thatonespeedster

Well, as far as location, I'm pretty flexible, but I'd figured itd be inside a city.
And I wouldn't mind playing the one who finds out what the other is doing.
@foxflaim
And *insert crime here or something* I'm find with doing. So inside a city, some kind of campus maybe?
@foxflaim
And *insert crime here or something* I'm find with doing. So inside a city, some kind of campus maybe?
1DKhf3D.png
Well, Maybe a campus. They could of course be maybe college students?
Also, as far as setting, did you want this to be fantasy-ish in anyway, or just 100% human?
thatonespeedster
Well, Maybe a campus. They could of course be maybe college students?
Also, as far as setting, did you want this to be fantasy-ish in anyway, or just 100% human?
thatonespeedster
Are you still looking for people? I've been looking for an rp group for quite some time and I'm also fond of sci-fi. I don't mind typing a longer paragraph as long as you don't mind waiting a few minutes of course.
Are you still looking for people? I've been looking for an rp group for quite some time and I'm also fond of sci-fi. I don't mind typing a longer paragraph as long as you don't mind waiting a few minutes of course.
Don't you dare go hollow.
@LordofCinders

Well, I don't really do group rp's since they always tend to die quickly or leave me behind in things.
@LordofCinders

Well, I don't really do group rp's since they always tend to die quickly or leave me behind in things.
1 2 3