Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 125 126
@Ragnaroc

ayyeee good to see you again :D

hmmm i wanna find something for Cyn and Maen to do together. Because i feel like they could potentially be very fun if we worked something out.

You know, if Maen pranked her, she'd think of it as an act of war.. and get revenge.. since her particular ethnicity (being a Freisian centaur) believes in an eye for an eye. Thus.. starting a possible prank war between Cyn and Maen?? XD

@/sufferkat

Didn't we say that Cyn and Abzu were going to have a bromance? XD
@Ragnaroc

ayyeee good to see you again :D

hmmm i wanna find something for Cyn and Maen to do together. Because i feel like they could potentially be very fun if we worked something out.

You know, if Maen pranked her, she'd think of it as an act of war.. and get revenge.. since her particular ethnicity (being a Freisian centaur) believes in an eye for an eye. Thus.. starting a possible prank war between Cyn and Maen?? XD

@/sufferkat

Didn't we say that Cyn and Abzu were going to have a bromance? XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Tauress

Maen supports this Pirates Ref!!!!
Mean finger guns you!

Also! Join me in the land of your parents give you a weird magic necklace club!!
@Tauress

Maen supports this Pirates Ref!!!!
Mean finger guns you!

Also! Join me in the land of your parents give you a weird magic necklace club!!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Draconequis

I need to read up on your girl still! But I'll get back to you when I do that! It's good to see you. I am working on my hair right now so replies may be slow. Got all that African hair to deal with! XDD
@Draconequis

I need to read up on your girl still! But I'll get back to you when I do that! It's good to see you. I am working on my hair right now so replies may be slow. Got all that African hair to deal with! XDD
@Ragnaroc
FAMILY HEIRLOOM WEIRD MAGIC NECKLACE CLUB MEMBERS, UNITE
that's so long omg XD
@Ragnaroc
FAMILY HEIRLOOM WEIRD MAGIC NECKLACE CLUB MEMBERS, UNITE
that's so long omg XD
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress

Grinning.
Maen and Hassan High Five with like a radiant Glow around there hands. Then they look down as their necklaces also begin to glow and float.
A brief look of matched confusion from the both of them.
And then Hassan just Sprouts black tendrils YANKS Maen Inside and there is a silent pause Hassan staring in disbelief.

The necklace spits of half elven bones.

Hassan starts to Freak out grabs the necklaces Shakes it and yells at it.

^^^^ Great Comic strip.
@Tauress

Grinning.
Maen and Hassan High Five with like a radiant Glow around there hands. Then they look down as their necklaces also begin to glow and float.
A brief look of matched confusion from the both of them.
And then Hassan just Sprouts black tendrils YANKS Maen Inside and there is a silent pause Hassan staring in disbelief.

The necklace spits of half elven bones.

Hassan starts to Freak out grabs the necklaces Shakes it and yells at it.

^^^^ Great Comic strip.
@Tauress OMG orc daddy yes
@Tauress OMG orc daddy yes
Wy0IOy1.png
ORC DAD SAVE US

Hassan is talking to dead people and Mean has thrown himself off a cliff again!
ORC DAD SAVE US

Hassan is talking to dead people and Mean has thrown himself off a cliff again!
@Ragnaroc
LMAOOOO i'm chuckling as heck omg I'm gonna draw it, it's too perfect! we need Abzu to keep our unruly children in line XD
@Ragnaroc
LMAOOOO i'm chuckling as heck omg I'm gonna draw it, it's too perfect! we need Abzu to keep our unruly children in line XD
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Is still a wip because I need to go to bed... I will finish it tomorrow though. [b]Name:[/b] Dimitri Hokori Superbia [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 128 but is mentally a 18 year old trying to understand the world. [b]Class:[/b] Druid [b]Race: [/b] Kitsune and Dryad (he's equal parts due to his parents both having been pureblood respectively) [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Japanese-Italian [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Backstory:[/b] Dimitri not having a good childhood would be an understatement. Before he was even born his father, a handsome dryad became infatuated with his mother for her looks and wanted nothing more than to make her his, to break her until she relied on only him. He bribed Dimitri’s grandparents with the promise of fertile harvests and even precious gems for their daughters hand in marriage. He had gotten it too and with that a slowly darkening spiral began to grow. Dimitri’s mother hated the Dryad which lead to so much abuse that her mind broke in order to protect herself. When his mother found she was pregnant she had cried, trying everything to make sure his father wouldn’t find out and even tried to escape which lead to his father finally finding out her secret. For nine months his mother was coddled and isolated to a bed that she hated until he was born. He bore a semblance to his mother, with her oriental features, the red markings over his pale skin and the small white tail and ears dipped in black. He barely had anything that could be considered his fathers which caused the male to rage, often taking his anger out on inanimate objects around the home. His mother would protect him with her frail and already horribly bruised body, her four tails tucked around her body as she took abuse after abuse. His mother passed away when he was in his thirtieth year of life, and finally his father was able to hurt him as well. His mothers only remaining jewel, one of the four she had and the only one that survived the smashing, hung around his neck when his father had taken his first crystal. Then there was pain, pain, pain as he was forced to curse himself, his father watching as he pushed a suicide plant onto his own sons skin. He remembered the feeling of it becoming one with him as it’s poison caused him to want to die. The next week was mixtures if physical and emotional pain as his father pressed plant after plant against his sons skin in the hopes of turning that pale skin green like his own. Finally Dimitri snapped during his 80th year after gaining his ninth tail and having his ninth crystal taken as a hostage to ensure his obedience. He began the process of killing his fathers tree with insects, he talked to infected trees before asking the insects if they wouldn’t like a new tree and then carrying them home and planting them on his father. His father was too busy getting other dryads and nyads into his bed along with getting horribly abusively drunk to notice that his tree had been infected before it was too late. Dimitri ran to his grandparents then, explaining everything that had happened to them and allowing his mothers last jewel to show them proof of his words. They took him in for the next 48 years, making sure to teach him to protect himself as well as to talk with all plants fluently along with some species of insects and mammals before their own age caught up with them and they too passed away. He has since been wandering, fearful of all things that could possibly harm him and anything vaguely humanoid. [b]Physical Description:[/b] Dimitri only shows one of his nine tails in his human form but all of his Hoshi no Tama. For his rather intimidating features (this boy is tall and has a resting murder face) he is a huge ball of awkwardness wrapped in social anxiety. It doesn't help that whenever he gets overly embarrassed flowers sprout under his feet and his whole body turns bright red. Although his eyes and hair look different and more like [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5e/1b/73/5e1b734ba242b2b1bd1be61e81aa93b8--dark-jack-frost-dark-disney.jpg]this[/url] his eyes are usually hidden behind a traditional [url=http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/wuss430/3064_(1).JPG]kitsune mask[/url] that also aides in hiding any and all facial reactions that he is prone to. Around his neck hangs his [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ae/5c/41/ae5c412fc3a804ee62131b6229c6a628--healing-crystals-crystal-necklace.jpg]mothers Hoshi no tama[/url] (or kitsune jewel his are split into nine parts and are the comma shaped jewels around his neck) that she gave to him before her death, he treasures this item over everything else. There also seems to be strange vine like protrusions growing under every inch of his skin that appear to grow and move every once and awhile, but they have yet to appear on his neck or face. [img]https://static.zerochan.net/Hibari.Kyoya.full.900915.jpg[/img] Fox Form: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f59f/f/2008/179/6/b/okami_ninetails_wip_by_mysticgaia.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Due to his past Dimitri is extremely submissive to others who have even a hint of any kind of leadership or are confidant. He is not confidant at all and often puts down his own skills as being extremely low. This kitsune/dryad is extremely shy and often flinches away from physical contact even if it was meant to be playful and not harmful. If he was injured he will try to hide it, as he does not deem himself worthy enough to use medicines and will even apologize if someone were to worry about him. He sees others as more important than himself and will more often than not sacrifice himself so that they will not get hurt. [b]Weapons/Powers: [/b] Uses a [url=https://img00.deviantart.net/b237/i/2015/320/1/5/divine_wind_naginata_by_self_replica-d9gxsj3.png]Naginata[/url] in battle that used to belong to his grandfather. It had been too large for his mother but as it is only 6 inches taller than he is it is a perfect fit. He also uses plants to fight, although they are usually to watch his back along with immobolizing his enemies as he does not wish for plants to get hurt. However if he does need to he can easily create a bramble hedge or a [url=https://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/gympie-gympie-plant-sting-can-madden-kill.html]suicide plant[/url] at them if the need truly calls for it (the last one is a last resort). Dimitri can also "speak" to plants, insects and mammals although he usually just sounds insane because it looks like he's talking to himself this ability has lead him to be able to escape from many bandits who wished him harm. Also he might be a [i]little[/i] cursed... aka his father took his first Kitsune jewel as soon as it formed and forced him to curse himself so that whenever he touches a plant he has to host it inside of him and is the reason for his strange appearance. The curse is currently causing him medical issues that will be elaborated on during the rp.
Is still a wip because I need to go to bed... I will finish it tomorrow though.

Name:
Dimitri Hokori Superbia

128 but is mentally a 18 year old trying to understand the world.

Class:
Druid

Race:
Kitsune and Dryad (he's equal parts due to his parents both having been pureblood respectively)

Ethnicity:
Japanese-Italian

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Backstory:
Dimitri not having a good childhood would be an understatement. Before he was even born his father, a handsome dryad became infatuated with his mother for her looks and wanted nothing more than to make her his, to break her until she relied on only him. He bribed Dimitri’s grandparents with the promise of fertile harvests and even precious gems for their daughters hand in marriage. He had gotten it too and with that a slowly darkening spiral began to grow. Dimitri’s mother hated the Dryad which lead to so much abuse that her mind broke in order to protect herself. When his mother found she was pregnant she had cried, trying everything to make sure his father wouldn’t find out and even tried to escape which lead to his father finally finding out her secret.

For nine months his mother was coddled and isolated to a bed that she hated until he was born. He bore a semblance to his mother, with her oriental features, the red markings over his pale skin and the small white tail and ears dipped in black. He barely had anything that could be considered his fathers which caused the male to rage, often taking his anger out on inanimate objects around the home. His mother would protect him with her frail and already horribly bruised body, her four tails tucked around her body as she took abuse after abuse. His mother passed away when he was in his thirtieth year of life, and finally his father was able to hurt him as well.

His mothers only remaining jewel, one of the four she had and the only one that survived the smashing, hung around his neck when his father had taken his first crystal. Then there was pain, pain, pain as he was forced to curse himself, his father watching as he pushed a suicide plant onto his own sons skin. He remembered the feeling of it becoming one with him as it’s poison caused him to want to die. The next week was mixtures if physical and emotional pain as his father pressed plant after plant against his sons skin in the hopes of turning that pale skin green like his own.

Finally Dimitri snapped during his 80th year after gaining his ninth tail and having his ninth crystal taken as a hostage to ensure his obedience. He began the process of killing his fathers tree with insects, he talked to infected trees before asking the insects if they wouldn’t like a new tree and then carrying them home and planting them on his father. His father was too busy getting other dryads and nyads into his bed along with getting horribly abusively drunk to notice that his tree had been infected before it was too late. Dimitri ran to his grandparents then, explaining everything that had happened to them and allowing his mothers last jewel to show them proof of his words. They took him in for the next 48 years, making sure to teach him to protect himself as well as to talk with all plants fluently along with some species of insects and mammals before their own age caught up with them and they too passed away. He has since been wandering, fearful of all things that could possibly harm him and anything vaguely humanoid.

Physical Description:
Dimitri only shows one of his nine tails in his human form but all of his Hoshi no Tama. For his rather intimidating features (this boy is tall and has a resting murder face) he is a huge ball of awkwardness wrapped in social anxiety. It doesn't help that whenever he gets overly embarrassed flowers sprout under his feet and his whole body turns bright red. Although his eyes and hair look different and more like this his eyes are usually hidden behind a traditional kitsune mask that also aides in hiding any and all facial reactions that he is prone to. Around his neck hangs his mothers Hoshi no tama (or kitsune jewel his are split into nine parts and are the comma shaped jewels around his neck) that she gave to him before her death, he treasures this item over everything else. There also seems to be strange vine like protrusions growing under every inch of his skin that appear to grow and move every once and awhile, but they have yet to appear on his neck or face.
Hibari.Kyoya.full.900915.jpg
Fox Form:
okami_ninetails_wip_by_mysticgaia.jpg

Personality:
Due to his past Dimitri is extremely submissive to others who have even a hint of any kind of leadership or are confidant. He is not confidant at all and often puts down his own skills as being extremely low. This kitsune/dryad is extremely shy and often flinches away from physical contact even if it was meant to be playful and not harmful. If he was injured he will try to hide it, as he does not deem himself worthy enough to use medicines and will even apologize if someone were to worry about him. He sees others as more important than himself and will more often than not sacrifice himself so that they will not get hurt.

Weapons/Powers:
Uses a Naginata in battle that used to belong to his grandfather. It had been too large for his mother but as it is only 6 inches taller than he is it is a perfect fit. He also uses plants to fight, although they are usually to watch his back along with immobolizing his enemies as he does not wish for plants to get hurt. However if he does need to he can easily create a bramble hedge or a suicide plant at them if the need truly calls for it (the last one is a last resort). Dimitri can also "speak" to plants, insects and mammals although he usually just sounds insane because it looks like he's talking to himself this ability has lead him to be able to escape from many bandits who wished him harm.

Also he might be a little cursed... aka his father took his first Kitsune jewel as soon as it formed and forced him to curse himself so that whenever he touches a plant he has to host it inside of him and is the reason for his strange appearance. The curse is currently causing him medical issues that will be elaborated on during the rp.
oulcMpY.gif
@tauress @Ragnaroc

OMG just Maen and Hassan bickering and acting all dramatic and then just Abzu in the background, arms crossed, frowning so hard that his bushy eyebrows cover his eyes XD
@tauress @Ragnaroc

OMG just Maen and Hassan bickering and acting all dramatic and then just Abzu in the background, arms crossed, frowning so hard that his bushy eyebrows cover his eyes XD
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 125 126