Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126
@sufferkat

thanks! :D
@sufferkat

thanks! :D

She/her/they/them
I'm
.shattered. .ugly. .breaking. .crashing. .stupid.
.depressed. .broken. .crying. .drowning. .falling apart.
.a demigirl. .not. O K A Y .a crybaby. .gone.
.asexual. .an idiot. .dumb. .too young. .a robot.
.dying. .pathetic. .empty. .fragile. .rejected. .crushed.
Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?

+3 FR time
Bump!
Bump!
Wy0IOy1.png
Is this good @sufferkat ?
Name: Bartholomette Thelma Tapanelli (Beth for short. Nobody knows her full name.)
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Mixed. Mostly Italian.
Sexuality: Asexual, heteroromantic
Backstory:
She comes from a peasant family, the third of five children. As a child she suffered from severe migraines and epilepsy, leading her family to try and find a cure. They met an ancient electricity-wielding mage, who saw potential in the young child and took her in at the age of 8. Beth learnt to channel her pain into power, and slowly the ailments lessened. By the age of 17, she was a fully-fledged mage. After her teacher passed away, she became a wanderer, walking from town to town in search of knowledge.
Physical Description:
A lithe, medium-height, skinny figure with fair-ish skin. Brown-green eyes and light brown curls that tumble down the shoulders. She usually wears a hooded brown robe, which she rarely takes off, over a long tunic. She wears a single sapphire pendant, given to her by her teacher, around her neck.
Personality:
Beth usually is quiet and keeps to herself, and is fiercely loyal to those she is close to. She isn't cynical or sarcastic, but will often blurt out reality, in conforming to her strong staunch in honesty. She'll usually try to work her way out of negative social situations, as this can risk triggering a seizure in her.
Weapons/Powers: Electric powers. These increase in intensity when she's hit with a migraine, but it takes a toll on her body. She also keeps a stiletto (a type of dagger) on her for self- defence.
Is this good @sufferkat ?
Name: Bartholomette Thelma Tapanelli (Beth for short. Nobody knows her full name.)
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Mixed. Mostly Italian.
Sexuality: Asexual, heteroromantic
Backstory:
She comes from a peasant family, the third of five children. As a child she suffered from severe migraines and epilepsy, leading her family to try and find a cure. They met an ancient electricity-wielding mage, who saw potential in the young child and took her in at the age of 8. Beth learnt to channel her pain into power, and slowly the ailments lessened. By the age of 17, she was a fully-fledged mage. After her teacher passed away, she became a wanderer, walking from town to town in search of knowledge.
Physical Description:
A lithe, medium-height, skinny figure with fair-ish skin. Brown-green eyes and light brown curls that tumble down the shoulders. She usually wears a hooded brown robe, which she rarely takes off, over a long tunic. She wears a single sapphire pendant, given to her by her teacher, around her neck.
Personality:
Beth usually is quiet and keeps to herself, and is fiercely loyal to those she is close to. She isn't cynical or sarcastic, but will often blurt out reality, in conforming to her strong staunch in honesty. She'll usually try to work her way out of negative social situations, as this can risk triggering a seizure in her.
Weapons/Powers: Electric powers. These increase in intensity when she's hit with a migraine, but it takes a toll on her body. She also keeps a stiletto (a type of dagger) on her for self- defence.
Waystone1.gif
@sufferkat

This sounds lovely! And I am very interested but before I joined I wanted to double check that this has a plot in place yes? I've had my fair share of sandboxes and it seems like the things that Aren't are only on discord.

This is not a sandbox and not on discord yes?
Also is it entirely necessary to put my character sexuality? I don't know what that would be need to be given so openly to everyone.
@sufferkat

This sounds lovely! And I am very interested but before I joined I wanted to double check that this has a plot in place yes? I've had my fair share of sandboxes and it seems like the things that Aren't are only on discord.

This is not a sandbox and not on discord yes?
Also is it entirely necessary to put my character sexuality? I don't know what that would be need to be given so openly to everyone.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Starglade Accepted!! :3

@Ragnaroc No, this is not on Discord, this is on FR only. And yes, there is a definite plot in place, but adaptations will probably occur, along with several subplots. If you are unsure of your character's sexuality, you can put "Undetermined" for that slot. :3
@Starglade Accepted!! :3

@Ragnaroc No, this is not on Discord, this is on FR only. And yes, there is a definite plot in place, but adaptations will probably occur, along with several subplots. If you are unsure of your character's sexuality, you can put "Undetermined" for that slot. :3
Wy0IOy1.png
@sufferkat
OH MAN I got on here looking for exactly this XD I have a question--what exactly do "dark" powers entail for warlocks? Is it literally dark, like shadows, or would something like illusion magic be okay?
@sufferkat
OH MAN I got on here looking for exactly this XD I have a question--what exactly do "dark" powers entail for warlocks? Is it literally dark, like shadows, or would something like illusion magic be okay?
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@sufferkat

AWESOME! I'LL TOTES JOIN THEN!!
@sufferkat

AWESOME! I'LL TOTES JOIN THEN!!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Tauress

Yes, it is specifically dark magic, surrounding shadows, death, etc. I don't think that illusion magilc would fit a warlock, though it could be an extra hobby for them.
@Tauress

Yes, it is specifically dark magic, surrounding shadows, death, etc. I don't think that illusion magilc would fit a warlock, though it could be an extra hobby for them.
Wy0IOy1.png
@sufferkat
What about....*rubs hands together* necromancy?
@sufferkat
What about....*rubs hands together* necromancy?
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress

Perfect!!
@Tauress

Perfect!!
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126