Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 379 380
XD I'm pretty sure it's evening now, or late afternoon
He took it as Call asking whether there was anyone in his chambers with him XD

Eeep yes XD I hope so
XD I'm pretty sure it's evening now, or late afternoon
He took it as Call asking whether there was anyone in his chambers with him XD

Eeep yes XD I hope so
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
XD With that I'm off to bed
Gnight guys!! ^^

Arrikus is only embarrassed because there usually would be someone and it'd be Eirach
XD With that I'm off to bed
Gnight guys!! ^^

Arrikus is only embarrassed because there usually would be someone and it'd be Eirach
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
goodnight!!

ooooooo
goodnight!!

ooooooo
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
G'night Dusk and morning evening everyone! XD
G'night Dusk and morning evening everyone! XD
good morning abyss!
good morning abyss!
Oh my things are getting pretty serious in the RP, I wonder what Callidora is planning o.o All that and Tem and June are playing splash oml
Oh my things are getting pretty serious in the RP, I wonder what Callidora is planning o.o All that and Tem and June are playing splash oml
Good night, Dusk! And oh my XD

Good morning Abyss! Tem and June splashing while Call and Eirach are hearing news about a seven year old slave dying, so sad, yet happy at the same time XD

Ah yes, I'm anticipating Callidora's plan... I have a feeling that it involves Lucine in some way O_O She and Athus are the two antagonistic forces that make me go, "what is in their head?"... now THAT'S how you do an antagonist ^^
Good night, Dusk! And oh my XD

Good morning Abyss! Tem and June splashing while Call and Eirach are hearing news about a seven year old slave dying, so sad, yet happy at the same time XD

Ah yes, I'm anticipating Callidora's plan... I have a feeling that it involves Lucine in some way O_O She and Athus are the two antagonistic forces that make me go, "what is in their head?"... now THAT'S how you do an antagonist ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Worst is that they knew that seven year old slave and completely unaware of the news xD I think Tem thought about having June and her adopt Riki or run an orphanage? O.o Hgnn my heart

And yeah xD Shame you hadn't see Malarich, Lugia xD and I get vague ideas of what their motivations are >:)
Worst is that they knew that seven year old slave and completely unaware of the news xD I think Tem thought about having June and her adopt Riki or run an orphanage? O.o Hgnn my heart

And yeah xD Shame you hadn't see Malarich, Lugia xD and I get vague ideas of what their motivations are >:)
I keep hearing about Malarich, he/she must've been intense O.o

I posted! It was about time I returned Raven to her pup self, it actually makes sense because the playful nature of Tem and June brought her innocence back to her and stuff ^^

I don't need both of my characters depressed XD
I keep hearing about Malarich, he/she must've been intense O.o

I posted! It was about time I returned Raven to her pup self, it actually makes sense because the playful nature of Tem and June brought her innocence back to her and stuff ^^

I don't need both of my characters depressed XD
xk7ymDQ.png
lugia tysm for saying callidora was a good antagonist (i think thats what u meant) that means a lot to me and made my day

im about to post, probably for the last time tonight!

yay pup raven is back! i love raven
lugia tysm for saying callidora was a good antagonist (i think thats what u meant) that means a lot to me and made my day

im about to post, probably for the last time tonight!

yay pup raven is back! i love raven
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 379 380