Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 379 380
XD Yep

Those ship names are amazing omg XD

Athus just wants to enslave and study them because he can't find much on them in his library
XD Yep

Those ship names are amazing omg XD

Athus just wants to enslave and study them because he can't find much on them in his library
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
I'm sorry for my late reply, currently in school ^^'

I agree xD Live for the ships

Yeah I figured xD I imagine the book recording on Sunvaar is literally "Creatures that take on the form of a human and a beast, but are neither of those." XD
I'm sorry for my late reply, currently in school ^^'

I agree xD Live for the ships

Yeah I figured xD I imagine the book recording on Sunvaar is literally "Creatures that take on the form of a human and a beast, but are neither of those." XD
^^ It's okay don't worry
I'm sorry for my short one O.o I have another lecture in half an hour so I'm multitasking to get all the daily stuff done before I have to head out

Ooh, this could be interesting O.o If they do manage to capture and drag back the group it'll open up a war with the Faction
^^ It's okay don't worry
I'm sorry for my short one O.o I have another lecture in half an hour so I'm multitasking to get all the daily stuff done before I have to head out

Ooh, this could be interesting O.o If they do manage to capture and drag back the group it'll open up a war with the Faction
It's okay, I wish you luck with all of those though!

Oh my, we'll just have to wait and find out then xD
It's okay, I wish you luck with all of those though!

Oh my, we'll just have to wait and find out then xD
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35398067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353981/35398067_350.png[/img] [/url] Tem changed again XD

35398067_350.png

Tem changed again XD
good morning!

looks like a lot went down last night lol

tysm lugia! and the ship names r super cool.

call and lucine r cute abyss u right

thats a supercool dragon!
good morning!

looks like a lot went down last night lol

tysm lugia! and the ship names r super cool.

call and lucine r cute abyss u right

thats a supercool dragon!
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
Good morning witchies!! ^^
Good morning witchies!! ^^
I'm home! Morning witchies! And ikr xD Call and Lucine is your loveable fluff teenage pairing

Omg Tem xD I'm so glad I got her for you xD I'm in love

I'm home! Morning witchies! And ikr xD Call and Lucine is your loveable fluff teenage pairing

Omg Tem xD I'm so glad I got her for you xD I'm in love

I am in the middle of dressing June, still got two more apparel I want for her but they're too expensive xD
I am in the middle of dressing June, still got two more apparel I want for her but they're too expensive xD
Eeep O.o what kind?
Eeep O.o what kind?
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 379 380