Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 379 380
I'm so so sorry O.o I'll be a little longer
I'm so so sorry O.o I'll be a little longer
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Just take your time xD If I don't reply it means that I'm probably going to fall asleep ^^'
Just take your time xD If I don't reply it means that I'm probably going to fall asleep ^^'
Good morning everyone! As usual, imma get a post up as soon as I can, school's today (I wish it was still Sunday XD... or Saturday so I could have both days XD)
Good morning everyone! As usual, imma get a post up as soon as I can, school's today (I wish it was still Sunday XD... or Saturday so I could have both days XD)
xk7ymDQ.png
I'm so so so sorry O.o I got caught up after my lecture talking to someone and then we went to the society sign-up again and then we just walked around and talked and I left you guys hanging

Good morning Lugia!!
I'm so so so sorry O.o I got caught up after my lecture talking to someone and then we went to the society sign-up again and then we just walked around and talked and I left you guys hanging

Good morning Lugia!!
It's okay, lectures can be long XD I don't mind them, but I'm weird, so it's cool ^^ I don't take that as an insult, it's a compliment for me ^^

Oh... Riki... not Riki... p**sed Call is coming back, he doesn't tolerate that kind of deplorable crap O.o He's probably gonna call Athus out on it too, I can't wait for that confrontation when it happens XD
It's okay, lectures can be long XD I don't mind them, but I'm weird, so it's cool ^^ I don't take that as an insult, it's a compliment for me ^^

Oh... Riki... not Riki... p**sed Call is coming back, he doesn't tolerate that kind of deplorable crap O.o He's probably gonna call Athus out on it too, I can't wait for that confrontation when it happens XD
xk7ymDQ.png
XD They seem okay so far but it's my first day of them so there's that

I liked Riki :( I'm looking forward to it too O.o
XD They seem okay so far but it's my first day of them so there's that

I liked Riki :( I'm looking forward to it too O.o
oh no... poor riki..
oh no... poor riki..
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
I shouldn't be up this late but I woke up suddenly for no reason xD

Damnit Dusk you can't just >~<

more reason to behead Athus in front of a crowd of non-humans opps
I shouldn't be up this late but I woke up suddenly for no reason xD

Damnit Dusk you can't just >~<

more reason to behead Athus in front of a crowd of non-humans opps
O.o I'm so sorry XD

Good night morning ^^ sort of
O.o I'm so sorry XD

Good night morning ^^ sort of
Giving me more reason to be hating on Athus eh? xD

And thanks xD It's like, mid-night so xD I think that I'll post one more then pass out again
Giving me more reason to be hating on Athus eh? xD

And thanks xD It's like, mid-night so xD I think that I'll post one more then pass out again
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 379 380