Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] The Cataclysmic
1 2 3
-whispers- Aye mate you alive? >.>
-whispers- Aye mate you alive? >.>
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
(( Sorry, I was drained yesterday and didn't do much, not even Rp ;=; but I'm still here! ))

Lloyd ignored Faloe's cursing, and mainly focused on seeing his victory. He then turned to Mari when 'chess' was mentioned.

"Oh! Chess? Why of course, I'm pretty darn good in this game," he grinned. "Say, ever played Space Invaders before?"

(( Sorry, I was drained yesterday and didn't do much, not even Rp ;=; but I'm still here! ))

Lloyd ignored Faloe's cursing, and mainly focused on seeing his victory. He then turned to Mari when 'chess' was mentioned.

"Oh! Chess? Why of course, I'm pretty darn good in this game," he grinned. "Say, ever played Space Invaders before?"

Flight_Rising_Signature.png
((I'm back as well ;-;))

Mari clapped happily. "I love chess! And yet I haven't gotten to Space Invaders yet..." He added, tapping his lip with his index finger.
((I'm back as well ;-;))

Mari clapped happily. "I love chess! And yet I haven't gotten to Space Invaders yet..." He added, tapping his lip with his index finger.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
(( Sorry again for the wait ;-; ))

Lloyd grinned. "Then you should as well try it. I'm currently ranked as the highest score in that machine like I always have been. Care to challenge?"
(( Sorry again for the wait ;-; ))

Lloyd grinned. "Then you should as well try it. I'm currently ranked as the highest score in that machine like I always have been. Care to challenge?"
Mari's eyebrows rose up. "Oh! I'd love to play against you then!" He clapped happily, "Care to lead the way?" He looked down to check the time on his phone briefly.
Mari's eyebrows rose up. "Oh! I'd love to play against you then!" He clapped happily, "Care to lead the way?" He looked down to check the time on his phone briefly.

Lloyd nodded, gently treading his way past the Earthlings and towards the Space Invaders machine, his robot following slowly and close by.

There was no one by the machine except for a little young boy who happened to poke in to the bar and seize the chance to play an arcade game. Lloyd looked down to the boy. The boy got distracted quickly and got shot by the enemy. As he lost his turn, he quickly rushed to his older brother to get out of the older man's way.

Lloyd nodded to Mari. "Two coins for multiplayer and we're good to go."
Lloyd nodded, gently treading his way past the Earthlings and towards the Space Invaders machine, his robot following slowly and close by.

There was no one by the machine except for a little young boy who happened to poke in to the bar and seize the chance to play an arcade game. Lloyd looked down to the boy. The boy got distracted quickly and got shot by the enemy. As he lost his turn, he quickly rushed to his older brother to get out of the older man's way.

Lloyd nodded to Mari. "Two coins for multiplayer and we're good to go."
Mari watched the boy scurry off with an odd look in his eyes, then snapped his attention back and handed Lloyd two coins. "Might I ask about the 'bot following you? You don't have to answer of course." He added as he moved to his respective side of the machine.
Mari watched the boy scurry off with an odd look in his eyes, then snapped his attention back and handed Lloyd two coins. "Might I ask about the 'bot following you? You don't have to answer of course." He added as he moved to his respective side of the machine.

Lloyd inserted the coins, the automaton staying still and silent, but if the place was quieter, one can get the chance to hear the hushed whirrs. It's fixed look was focused on Mari.

The man shrugged. "I have no idea," he answered with a look of indifference. "Ever since... stuff happened... it followed me all the way. It's annoying but useful since it protects me."

Lloyd didn't really look fond of the robot, despising it anyways, but since it was still with him, he had taken it to his advantage against unhealthy or ill-mannered humans. He started playing the game as he finished talking.
Lloyd inserted the coins, the automaton staying still and silent, but if the place was quieter, one can get the chance to hear the hushed whirrs. It's fixed look was focused on Mari.

The man shrugged. "I have no idea," he answered with a look of indifference. "Ever since... stuff happened... it followed me all the way. It's annoying but useful since it protects me."

Lloyd didn't really look fond of the robot, despising it anyways, but since it was still with him, he had taken it to his advantage against unhealthy or ill-mannered humans. He started playing the game as he finished talking.
"Huh. Interesting..." Mari muttered to himself as he played against Lloyd, getting a feel for the game as they played more. "Do you know where it came from? Sorry if I'm being too intrusive with my questions by the way." He added quickly.
"Huh. Interesting..." Mari muttered to himself as he played against Lloyd, getting a feel for the game as they played more. "Do you know where it came from? Sorry if I'm being too intrusive with my questions by the way." He added quickly.

"Yes," Lloyd replied, retelling his lie once more to another Earthling who seemed just curious. "A friend created it for me as a present, but it got rusty and worn, so I didn't really want it, yet it continued to look after me. Really, all it does is dance."

He had a small fake grin growing up. Knowing that the robot's appearance can get the attention of certain politicians can cause Earthlings to question what the robot is made of and whether it has any weapons. Even if it was seized from him, Lloyd wouldn't mind, but he needed to make sure the robot wasn't to be exploited as well. At least, no one dared to come up to his automaton yet. Perhaps the excuse of it being an old dancing machine worked.

Lloyd was scoring high, shooting at the enemies rapidly and moving his spaceship accordingly to dodge the coming attacks. He was past 5 waves by now.

"Yes," Lloyd replied, retelling his lie once more to another Earthling who seemed just curious. "A friend created it for me as a present, but it got rusty and worn, so I didn't really want it, yet it continued to look after me. Really, all it does is dance."

He had a small fake grin growing up. Knowing that the robot's appearance can get the attention of certain politicians can cause Earthlings to question what the robot is made of and whether it has any weapons. Even if it was seized from him, Lloyd wouldn't mind, but he needed to make sure the robot wasn't to be exploited as well. At least, no one dared to come up to his automaton yet. Perhaps the excuse of it being an old dancing machine worked.

Lloyd was scoring high, shooting at the enemies rapidly and moving his spaceship accordingly to dodge the coming attacks. He was past 5 waves by now.

1 2 3