Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] The Cataclysmic
1 2 3
( @SoullessARMY Btw the Supernova Arcade Bar is a fictional place xD not sure how many bars with an arcade are there anyways )

The time of day was late night, and that was the time when things got slightly crowded in the Supernova Arcade Bar. This was a favorite place of his. Besides the bustling and excited people in it, the the arcade games were a delight to him, always a way to throw the stress off and get his mind busy once again. At least, Earth existed, and it was probably going to be his home forever now.

As he strolled in, his eyes covered by his shades and his hands casually tucked in in his long jacket pockets, he fiddled with the amount of coins he had and debated in his mind whether he needed a pepsi or just go and find a really good game to play first.

He decided to walk around the arcade machines and examine them, one by one. He was familiar with all the games, and played them before, one, two, even more than three times. As he avoided bumping into the people, his eyes caught an old arcade machine, yet there were a few people huddling around it. Space Invaders. What a gold classic!

He walked calmly over to it and decided to stay close to the machine, watching people play. As they did, he was growing impatient the more coins they put in to play. He rolled his eyes, seeing that it would take longer to get past those gamers. He glanced over to his large robot automaton army robot and saw that the dark maroon, crippled machine walking slowly over to him. It was waiting outside until its master decided to choose which game to play, and indeed, the robot would get some attention, but Lloyd would ward them off with, "Don't touch, it bites!" or "Go away" with deathly serious looks. It was odd for a tall robot to be here. Toros wasn't communicating with much of the approaching or watching humans as long as his master was safe and sound.

"Why does your robot have a broken horn man?" a guy walked passed alongside his group of friends as he grinned over to the two. Lloyd dismissed the question, not wanting to talk much about it. Yes, Toros seemed to resemble a bull with those horns sticking out of his head, but the design of the bulky and large automaton only reminded him of the worst friend he ever knew.
( @SoullessARMY Btw the Supernova Arcade Bar is a fictional place xD not sure how many bars with an arcade are there anyways )

The time of day was late night, and that was the time when things got slightly crowded in the Supernova Arcade Bar. This was a favorite place of his. Besides the bustling and excited people in it, the the arcade games were a delight to him, always a way to throw the stress off and get his mind busy once again. At least, Earth existed, and it was probably going to be his home forever now.

As he strolled in, his eyes covered by his shades and his hands casually tucked in in his long jacket pockets, he fiddled with the amount of coins he had and debated in his mind whether he needed a pepsi or just go and find a really good game to play first.

He decided to walk around the arcade machines and examine them, one by one. He was familiar with all the games, and played them before, one, two, even more than three times. As he avoided bumping into the people, his eyes caught an old arcade machine, yet there were a few people huddling around it. Space Invaders. What a gold classic!

He walked calmly over to it and decided to stay close to the machine, watching people play. As they did, he was growing impatient the more coins they put in to play. He rolled his eyes, seeing that it would take longer to get past those gamers. He glanced over to his large robot automaton army robot and saw that the dark maroon, crippled machine walking slowly over to him. It was waiting outside until its master decided to choose which game to play, and indeed, the robot would get some attention, but Lloyd would ward them off with, "Don't touch, it bites!" or "Go away" with deathly serious looks. It was odd for a tall robot to be here. Toros wasn't communicating with much of the approaching or watching humans as long as his master was safe and sound.

"Why does your robot have a broken horn man?" a guy walked passed alongside his group of friends as he grinned over to the two. Lloyd dismissed the question, not wanting to talk much about it. Yes, Toros seemed to resemble a bull with those horns sticking out of his head, but the design of the bulky and large automaton only reminded him of the worst friend he ever knew.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
((Lots ;-; Also I've subscribed :3 Edit// @Animatonica))

Mari stepped out of his car, closing the door and locking it after he saw his companion get out as well. He poked a button on his keys to do so, then proceeded to stuff them into the pocket of his gray, distressed jeans. He tugged on his sweater, which was a lighter gray than his pants, pulling the already long sleeves over his hands to keep them warm. His breath could just barely be seen in the cold, and his piercings felt really cold against his skin.

He rushed inside, Faloe, who was in the car with him, following after him. Mari sighed in delight when he got inside the arcade/bar. His boots had a little bit of snow on them, so he rubbed it off on the carpet right inside the door.

To his confusion, he spotted a robot that resembled a bull just standing there in the arcade. "What…?" He mumbled, inspecting the robot from a distance.

Faloe, wanting to just go and play some games, tugged on Mari's sleeve to get him to move. "We've seen weirder, now come and play a games with me." He interrupted Mari's thoughts, walking to a street fighter game and picking his character.

Laughing at his brother, Mari took the other side of the machine and selected his character, signaling that he was ready. The count down started and the two readied themselves. As soon as the screen said "Go!" in blaring red letters, the two were mashing buttons.
((Lots ;-; Also I've subscribed :3 Edit// @Animatonica))

Mari stepped out of his car, closing the door and locking it after he saw his companion get out as well. He poked a button on his keys to do so, then proceeded to stuff them into the pocket of his gray, distressed jeans. He tugged on his sweater, which was a lighter gray than his pants, pulling the already long sleeves over his hands to keep them warm. His breath could just barely be seen in the cold, and his piercings felt really cold against his skin.

He rushed inside, Faloe, who was in the car with him, following after him. Mari sighed in delight when he got inside the arcade/bar. His boots had a little bit of snow on them, so he rubbed it off on the carpet right inside the door.

To his confusion, he spotted a robot that resembled a bull just standing there in the arcade. "What…?" He mumbled, inspecting the robot from a distance.

Faloe, wanting to just go and play some games, tugged on Mari's sleeve to get him to move. "We've seen weirder, now come and play a games with me." He interrupted Mari's thoughts, walking to a street fighter game and picking his character.

Laughing at his brother, Mari took the other side of the machine and selected his character, signaling that he was ready. The count down started and the two readied themselves. As soon as the screen said "Go!" in blaring red letters, the two were mashing buttons.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
(( They look fancy xD and I subscribed as well! ^v^ / ))

The automaton stayed still, eyes twitching from time time, but Lloyd was completely oblivious to that. The man decided to go around and start 'teasing' people, in hopes one might just leave and arcade machine so he can play, perhaps even challenge. He loved to see the reactions of people of how he would smash their scores.

He spotted a silvery-blue haired guy with silver-framed glasses, alongside a 13-14-year-old kid, of which both were playing on a street fighter game. He casually walked up to him, his robot following after.

"You're not hitting well," was Lloyd's first comment to the boy. "Although, are you taking this game seriously?"
(( They look fancy xD and I subscribed as well! ^v^ / ))

The automaton stayed still, eyes twitching from time time, but Lloyd was completely oblivious to that. The man decided to go around and start 'teasing' people, in hopes one might just leave and arcade machine so he can play, perhaps even challenge. He loved to see the reactions of people of how he would smash their scores.

He spotted a silvery-blue haired guy with silver-framed glasses, alongside a 13-14-year-old kid, of which both were playing on a street fighter game. He casually walked up to him, his robot following after.

"You're not hitting well," was Lloyd's first comment to the boy. "Although, are you taking this game seriously?"
((Ver fance ;-; Well, they do end up with a lot of money ;3; Also Faloe is another character with a bad mouth >.> All the young guys I make are so angry???

Faloe: TRIGGERED))

Mari observed the robot and his master from the corner of his gaze, making sure they didn't try to pull anything. Faloe, on the other hand, began mashing his buttons rather aggressively, his light-colored brows digging downwards into an angry expression. "Oh, shut the hell up!" He yelled at Lloyd, jerking then joystick to the left rather harshly.

With a chuckle, Mari defeated Faloe's character. "I win again." He gloated as he rested his cheek in his palm, facing Faloe with a small smirk.

Faloe cursed under his breath then kicked the machine. "****ing rigged…" He turned to Lloyd. "If you're looking down on me, you must be damn good." He spat. "Play 'im." He demanded, crossing his arms, his leather jacket crinkling up a bit.
((Ver fance ;-; Well, they do end up with a lot of money ;3; Also Faloe is another character with a bad mouth >.> All the young guys I make are so angry???

Faloe: TRIGGERED))

Mari observed the robot and his master from the corner of his gaze, making sure they didn't try to pull anything. Faloe, on the other hand, began mashing his buttons rather aggressively, his light-colored brows digging downwards into an angry expression. "Oh, shut the hell up!" He yelled at Lloyd, jerking then joystick to the left rather harshly.

With a chuckle, Mari defeated Faloe's character. "I win again." He gloated as he rested his cheek in his palm, facing Faloe with a small smirk.

Faloe cursed under his breath then kicked the machine. "****ing rigged…" He turned to Lloyd. "If you're looking down on me, you must be damn good." He spat. "Play 'im." He demanded, crossing his arms, his leather jacket crinkling up a bit.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
( XD They're so angry, which adds up to Lloyd's amusement )

Lloyd saw the boy kicking the machine, to which he didn't like, but the reaction was hilarious, seeing someone being angry as much as he did when he would lose a game when he was younger.

He smiled. "Sure."

Toros was scanning the boy for any potential threat, but kept its grounds, not wanting to throw an attack or anything just yet. Lloyd moved over to grab a joystick, inserted a coin, and started the game simply, choosing his most preferred character and getting started. He adjusted his glasses and started to attack Faloe's other character, almost systematically and ever so smartly, knowing when to dodge and went to hit, and expecting of his rival's moves. He looked pretty chill as he played, not moving the joystick so much, but keeping still.
( XD They're so angry, which adds up to Lloyd's amusement )

Lloyd saw the boy kicking the machine, to which he didn't like, but the reaction was hilarious, seeing someone being angry as much as he did when he would lose a game when he was younger.

He smiled. "Sure."

Toros was scanning the boy for any potential threat, but kept its grounds, not wanting to throw an attack or anything just yet. Lloyd moved over to grab a joystick, inserted a coin, and started the game simply, choosing his most preferred character and getting started. He adjusted his glasses and started to attack Faloe's other character, almost systematically and ever so smartly, knowing when to dodge and went to hit, and expecting of his rival's moves. He looked pretty chill as he played, not moving the joystick so much, but keeping still.
((I make angry children >3<))

"Tch." Faloe clicked his tongue, looking away and stalking off. "Whatever…" He mumbled as he was leaving.

Mari laughed, a relaxed smile on his face. "Ah, sorry about my brother." He apologized to Lloyd, watching him play. "But hey, you're pretty good." He complimented, taking his glasses and wiping them off on his sweater. "Wanna play against me? I may not be as good at you, but hey," He offered with a lopsided smile.

Faloe glared over at Mari from a different game, grumbling and inserting a couple of coins into the thing, then grabbing the wheel, it was a racing game, and started playing, drowning out everything else.
((I make angry children >3<))

"Tch." Faloe clicked his tongue, looking away and stalking off. "Whatever…" He mumbled as he was leaving.

Mari laughed, a relaxed smile on his face. "Ah, sorry about my brother." He apologized to Lloyd, watching him play. "But hey, you're pretty good." He complimented, taking his glasses and wiping them off on his sweater. "Wanna play against me? I may not be as good at you, but hey," He offered with a lopsided smile.

Faloe glared over at Mari from a different game, grumbling and inserting a couple of coins into the thing, then grabbing the wheel, it was a racing game, and started playing, drowning out everything else.

( Mari seems like a patient child tho xD )

Lloyd shrugged and checked his pocket. He had two coins left. "Uh, yeah, but I'm saving my cash for Space Invaders." He let the other insert the coins. "Your brother seems like he has a short temper," he commented, being all cool.

( P.S. Lloyd is bad at introducing himself )
( Mari seems like a patient child tho xD )

Lloyd shrugged and checked his pocket. He had two coins left. "Uh, yeah, but I'm saving my cash for Space Invaders." He let the other insert the coins. "Your brother seems like he has a short temper," he commented, being all cool.

( P.S. Lloyd is bad at introducing himself )
((Mari is nice bebe ;3;))

Mari laughed, pushing a couple coins into the machine and selecting his character. "Yeah, he's not always like that though…" He trailed off in thought, then snapped his attention back. "So, uh, what's your name? I'm Mari by the way, and my brother's name is Loaf." He chuckled internally.
((Mari is nice bebe ;3;))

Mari laughed, pushing a couple coins into the machine and selecting his character. "Yeah, he's not always like that though…" He trailed off in thought, then snapped his attention back. "So, uh, what's your name? I'm Mari by the way, and my brother's name is Loaf." He chuckled internally.

(( Yes agreed ;=; I don't suppose Akiruhk is appearing any time soon? :P ))

Lloyd selected his character and as the game was starting, he replied, "Oh? Loaf? Really? How adorable," he grinned a little. "I'm Lloyd," he spoke simply, starting the game.

"I really can't find anyone as good as me here, isn't that strange?" he continued, smashing the other's character professionally.

(( Lloyd: IMMA CRUSH YOU HARDD MWAHAHAA xP give Mari a chance yo ))
(( Yes agreed ;=; I don't suppose Akiruhk is appearing any time soon? :P ))

Lloyd selected his character and as the game was starting, he replied, "Oh? Loaf? Really? How adorable," he grinned a little. "I'm Lloyd," he spoke simply, starting the game.

"I really can't find anyone as good as me here, isn't that strange?" he continued, smashing the other's character professionally.

(( Lloyd: IMMA CRUSH YOU HARDD MWAHAHAA xP give Mari a chance yo ))
((He might to badger the two to leave ;-;))

Mari simply smiled and clicked his buttons, although ending up on the losing end. "Are you any good at chess, then?" He wondered aloud as he lost the first round.

Faloe, who heard himself being called 'Loaf' again, yelled at the two. "My name isn't Loaf, it's Faloe, you dumb****!"
((He might to badger the two to leave ;-;))

Mari simply smiled and clicked his buttons, although ending up on the losing end. "Are you any good at chess, then?" He wondered aloud as he lost the first round.

Faloe, who heard himself being called 'Loaf' again, yelled at the two. "My name isn't Loaf, it's Faloe, you dumb****!"

1 2 3