Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
cool, do you think "son" (idk his name yet) could ride around a bit then interact with calise?
cool, do you think "son" (idk his name yet) could ride around a bit then interact with calise?
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
"yes, fate calls for it, Mast-" she paused for a second, "Calise, sorry." Xena said, listening for any disturbances while the girl gathered back her laptop contraption. The wind whispered, and leaves danced with it, the symphony only interrupted my the sound of something airborne, and.. snoring?

"strange world..." Xena muttered. She clicked her tounge a few times, learing the land around her. Unlike what she had expected when she exited her jungle labyrinth, her master seemed young, and much smaller than she had expected.

"what is this place called?" she asked inquisitively.

"well, you're on earth, in a place called texas." She said, slinging her bag back around her shoulder.

"what is.. Texas?" Xena asked, seeming extremely confused.

"Texas is a large piece of land that is hot, humid, with lots of livestock."

Xena looked even more confused, and Calise just laughed.

"look, here's a map." She took out her phone, and got a map of the world up.

"that blob right there is texas." Calise said, showing her the picture.
"yes, fate calls for it, Mast-" she paused for a second, "Calise, sorry." Xena said, listening for any disturbances while the girl gathered back her laptop contraption. The wind whispered, and leaves danced with it, the symphony only interrupted my the sound of something airborne, and.. snoring?

"strange world..." Xena muttered. She clicked her tounge a few times, learing the land around her. Unlike what she had expected when she exited her jungle labyrinth, her master seemed young, and much smaller than she had expected.

"what is this place called?" she asked inquisitively.

"well, you're on earth, in a place called texas." She said, slinging her bag back around her shoulder.

"what is.. Texas?" Xena asked, seeming extremely confused.

"Texas is a large piece of land that is hot, humid, with lots of livestock."

Xena looked even more confused, and Calise just laughed.

"look, here's a map." She took out her phone, and got a map of the world up.

"that blob right there is texas." Calise said, showing her the picture.
(( "Son" will come in to play, later in the story!
(( "Son" will come in to play, later in the story!
JuLj1bJ.gif
Equuin tried to catch up with the person in the sky. But their dragon flew higher and higher in spirals. Going way up there in the cold atmosphere.

"EQUUIN STOP!!" I shouted. Equuin carefully stopped, as I held tightly in his hair.

His hair was really smooth, and elegant, but the way the air forces down hurts me. The air felt suffocating, but when I looked at some parts that showed my skins, like my hands. They were bleeding a bit, like littles cuts but there were so many. My face and hand burned in pain.

"Equuin," I held his hair tightly, "Take me down slowly, please." And he did. It took a while though until we landed, he made a heavy thud in the process.

Though, as soon as I slide off of Equuin's head, I immediately fell. The pain hurted so much, maybe riding might take a while. I laid on my side, everything hurted, my face and hands mostly. But soon enough I felt it on my theighs. I finally noticed how cutted up they were, the jeans were ripped.

((As I said before, please roleplay realistically. In real life, riding a dragon would be like riding a motorcycle. And since you have no leather to protect you, your skin will become blistered and bleed. :)
Equuin tried to catch up with the person in the sky. But their dragon flew higher and higher in spirals. Going way up there in the cold atmosphere.

"EQUUIN STOP!!" I shouted. Equuin carefully stopped, as I held tightly in his hair.

His hair was really smooth, and elegant, but the way the air forces down hurts me. The air felt suffocating, but when I looked at some parts that showed my skins, like my hands. They were bleeding a bit, like littles cuts but there were so many. My face and hand burned in pain.

"Equuin," I held his hair tightly, "Take me down slowly, please." And he did. It took a while though until we landed, he made a heavy thud in the process.

Though, as soon as I slide off of Equuin's head, I immediately fell. The pain hurted so much, maybe riding might take a while. I laid on my side, everything hurted, my face and hands mostly. But soon enough I felt it on my theighs. I finally noticed how cutted up they were, the jeans were ripped.

((As I said before, please roleplay realistically. In real life, riding a dragon would be like riding a motorcycle. And since you have no leather to protect you, your skin will become blistered and bleed. :)
JuLj1bJ.gif
Xena and calise both saw the imperial land, though mainly the trees falling and loud chrashes and thumps.

"I think I saw someone riding the imperial.." Calise said to xena, taking her phone back.

"What you think is probably true." Xena said, standing up and taking a very cat-like posture. She turned and sniffed the air, trying to find out more.

"Yes, it is true." Xena spoke, watching Calise walk into the green, her jacket concealing part of her.

About ten minutes later, she and xena found the man with the imperial.

"Calise, I think it would be best if we saw what temperament these strangers are, first." Xena advised quietly, creeping forward.

"Okay then, watch for now" Calise whispered back at the dragon.

Xena seemed to still, fading into the shadows of the forest, while calise childishly climbed a tree to see if they were friendly enough to speak with. If they were,calise would hopefully figure out what was going on slightly.
Xena and calise both saw the imperial land, though mainly the trees falling and loud chrashes and thumps.

"I think I saw someone riding the imperial.." Calise said to xena, taking her phone back.

"What you think is probably true." Xena said, standing up and taking a very cat-like posture. She turned and sniffed the air, trying to find out more.

"Yes, it is true." Xena spoke, watching Calise walk into the green, her jacket concealing part of her.

About ten minutes later, she and xena found the man with the imperial.

"Calise, I think it would be best if we saw what temperament these strangers are, first." Xena advised quietly, creeping forward.

"Okay then, watch for now" Calise whispered back at the dragon.

Xena seemed to still, fading into the shadows of the forest, while calise childishly climbed a tree to see if they were friendly enough to speak with. If they were,calise would hopefully figure out what was going on slightly.
((Where is @Sylvereon , @Hoefler , @ArcaneShadows , @RoomyApple , and @Amaranth41 ? Guys, please respond!
((Where is @Sylvereon , @Hoefler , @ArcaneShadows , @RoomyApple , and @Amaranth41 ? Guys, please respond!
JuLj1bJ.gif
(Sorry! I'm here! just been busy!) (What has happened since I was last on? -_-")
(Sorry! I'm here! just been busy!) (What has happened since I was last on? -_-")
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
((Alot of things @Sylvereon!
((Alot of things @Sylvereon!
JuLj1bJ.gif
(You don't have to ping me. :) I suppose I have to read then? oh well.)
(You don't have to ping me. :) I suppose I have to read then? oh well.)
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
((I am here!))

I felt something dripping down my leg. Raindrops? No, instead of harmless raindrops I saw metallic red blood oozing down my ankle. I looked at myself. I was covered in cuts and bruises. Then I noticed that Celestina's sharp scales were painfully digging into my uncovered legs and arms. Who knew riding a dragon was so painful?

But back to the task at hand. Mayan was gone. I ordered Celestina to fly back down. She plummeted like a rock. Tucking her wings in and keeping her entire body perfectly straight, Celestina cut through the air like a knife through butter. I held on for dear life, screaming all the way.
((I am here!))

I felt something dripping down my leg. Raindrops? No, instead of harmless raindrops I saw metallic red blood oozing down my ankle. I looked at myself. I was covered in cuts and bruises. Then I noticed that Celestina's sharp scales were painfully digging into my uncovered legs and arms. Who knew riding a dragon was so painful?

But back to the task at hand. Mayan was gone. I ordered Celestina to fly back down. She plummeted like a rock. Tucking her wings in and keeping her entire body perfectly straight, Celestina cut through the air like a knife through butter. I held on for dear life, screaming all the way.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42