Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Covalent [a gravity falls rp]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501
(( wheeeee watch me wildly make stuff up having not done anything sensible like work out the setting beforehand sorry it took so long I realized that halfway through and panicked for a bit ;;;

GOD LUCK IS EXACTLY WHAT BLUE WILL NEED MOOHAHAHA ))

Bill was beginning to understand what people—nearly always men, though he couldn't fathom why—meant when they spoke, fervently, sotto voce, of being "in the doghouse" over some marital transgression or another.

He'd always thought actual doghouses were involved. To be forced to spend a night, let alone several, in one of those tiny, ramshackle ... well, shacks ... sheesh. Talk about your cold comforts. But now, he was starting to realize one could be perfectly warm, toasty even, and still feel cold inside.

Dipper's initial reception to him, once he'd woken from their little jaunt through his mindscape ... fine, he probably deserved that. And at least it meant he was back to, well, normal—for Dipper.

But that was last night. After a full night's sleep (Bill had prudently spent it invisible, trying not to eavesdrop at any proverbial knotholes, lest he be vexed, or however the daffy old saying went), maybe everyone would be feeling better. More inclined to be reasonable.

Phasing straight through the attic door, Bill led as he meant to go on: with the relentless cheer of an entity that did not actually require sleep. "Morning, Pine Tree, Shooting Star! Let's carpe the hell out of this diem!"
(( wheeeee watch me wildly make stuff up having not done anything sensible like work out the setting beforehand sorry it took so long I realized that halfway through and panicked for a bit ;;;

GOD LUCK IS EXACTLY WHAT BLUE WILL NEED MOOHAHAHA ))

Bill was beginning to understand what people—nearly always men, though he couldn't fathom why—meant when they spoke, fervently, sotto voce, of being "in the doghouse" over some marital transgression or another.

He'd always thought actual doghouses were involved. To be forced to spend a night, let alone several, in one of those tiny, ramshackle ... well, shacks ... sheesh. Talk about your cold comforts. But now, he was starting to realize one could be perfectly warm, toasty even, and still feel cold inside.

Dipper's initial reception to him, once he'd woken from their little jaunt through his mindscape ... fine, he probably deserved that. And at least it meant he was back to, well, normal—for Dipper.

But that was last night. After a full night's sleep (Bill had prudently spent it invisible, trying not to eavesdrop at any proverbial knotholes, lest he be vexed, or however the daffy old saying went), maybe everyone would be feeling better. More inclined to be reasonable.

Phasing straight through the attic door, Bill led as he meant to go on: with the relentless cheer of an entity that did not actually require sleep. "Morning, Pine Tree, Shooting Star! Let's carpe the hell out of this diem!"
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
(@GhostQueen13
Since this one's an AU should be easy. But thanks! I often do like 3 thins at once. :) )

The twelve year old had been sleeping peacefully, snoring slightly, mouth open, one hand on his stomach and the other dangling off the bed. He jumped a little at the words of the demon, and cracked open one brown eye about halfway...

Before flopping over dramatically and pulling his pillow over his head to resume sleeping uninterrupted. He completely ignored the triangular demon floating nearby.
(@GhostQueen13
Since this one's an AU should be easy. But thanks! I often do like 3 thins at once. :) )

The twelve year old had been sleeping peacefully, snoring slightly, mouth open, one hand on his stomach and the other dangling off the bed. He jumped a little at the words of the demon, and cracked open one brown eye about halfway...

Before flopping over dramatically and pulling his pillow over his head to resume sleeping uninterrupted. He completely ignored the triangular demon floating nearby.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Ha sorry guys for disappearing I'm 3+ fr time and It was late and I have exams for school today so i won't be on for awhile to respond but I will be back in like a few hours though)

Lying face down on her pillow she had burritoed herself in her blankets Mabel was sleeping. Not even bothering to open her eyes when she heard bill she grumbled out "Sleep let me sleep forever" and crushed her face down into her pillow so that she was trapped in her slumber. Pulling the blankets tighter around her mabel attempted at protecting herself from not waking up by making herself too warm to wake up.
(Ha sorry guys for disappearing I'm 3+ fr time and It was late and I have exams for school today so i won't be on for awhile to respond but I will be back in like a few hours though)

Lying face down on her pillow she had burritoed herself in her blankets Mabel was sleeping. Not even bothering to open her eyes when she heard bill she grumbled out "Sleep let me sleep forever" and crushed her face down into her pillow so that she was trapped in her slumber. Pulling the blankets tighter around her mabel attempted at protecting herself from not waking up by making herself too warm to wake up.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-01-27 04:07:00] (@ GhostQueen13 Since this one's an AU should be easy. But thanks! I often do like 3 thins at once. :) ) The twelve year old had been sleeping peacefully, snoring slightly, mouth open, one hand on his stomach and the other dangling off the bed. He jumped a little at the words of the demon, and cracked open one brown eye about halfway... Before flopping over dramatically and pulling his pillow over his head to resume sleeping uninterrupted. He completely ignored the triangular demon floating nearby. [/quote] (Ah nice! What AU? I typically do a lot and am currently in 3-4 but the other ones are One one One so I don't get lost XD. ours is our main one)
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-01-27:
(@ GhostQueen13

(Ah nice! What AU? I typically do a lot and am currently in 3-4 but the other ones are One one One so I don't get lost XD. ours is our main one)
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
(Demonic Guardians. I just discovered it yesterday and posted a link in our OOC thread.)

(Also to the RPers on here... Is this before or after the events in the comics?)
(Demonic Guardians. I just discovered it yesterday and posted a link in our OOC thread.)

(Also to the RPers on here... Is this before or after the events in the comics?)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( I'd say after? Which I guess I didn't really make clear, haha. It was late, but I was so excite :c

I'd been imagining Bill actually had his semi-human form, because I loved poor Dot's reaction so very much. and he got picked last for kickball too ))

"Haha! Sleeping forever would make you dead!" There's a trick to these burrito things, Bill's discovered. Let's see ... "Then Matrix would make me dead, so let's not go there this morning. Upsy-daisy, sunshine!"

Ruthlessly, but with a certain triumphant air nonetheless, Bill hunted down the end of Mabel's bedding and rolled her out of it, pillow and all. "Gooood morning, Americ—sheesh, dollface, you look like you got hit by a bus. Up late last night?" A demon should not be able to exude so much innocence without needing to set something nearby on fire to compensate.

Guilt? Was ... was he actually feeling guilt? Nah. Not possible.

But picking on Mabel instead of Dipper in the early morning hours was out of the ordinary, even for him.

He should probably do something about that. And he would!

At some point.

Soon.
(( I'd say after? Which I guess I didn't really make clear, haha. It was late, but I was so excite :c

I'd been imagining Bill actually had his semi-human form, because I loved poor Dot's reaction so very much. and he got picked last for kickball too ))

"Haha! Sleeping forever would make you dead!" There's a trick to these burrito things, Bill's discovered. Let's see ... "Then Matrix would make me dead, so let's not go there this morning. Upsy-daisy, sunshine!"

Ruthlessly, but with a certain triumphant air nonetheless, Bill hunted down the end of Mabel's bedding and rolled her out of it, pillow and all. "Gooood morning, Americ—sheesh, dollface, you look like you got hit by a bus. Up late last night?" A demon should not be able to exude so much innocence without needing to set something nearby on fire to compensate.

Guilt? Was ... was he actually feeling guilt? Nah. Not possible.

But picking on Mabel instead of Dipper in the early morning hours was out of the ordinary, even for him.

He should probably do something about that. And he would!

At some point.

Soon.
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Mabel groaned loudly and opened her eyes "Why won't you let me sleep" she groaned "and no I wasn't this is how I look when I'm tired" she sat up squinting her eyes against the light "Why'd you wake me up instead of dip though" yawning slightly she looked up at the dorito man in front of her and sifted in her bed.
Mabel groaned loudly and opened her eyes "Why won't you let me sleep" she groaned "and no I wasn't this is how I look when I'm tired" she sat up squinting her eyes against the light "Why'd you wake me up instead of dip though" yawning slightly she looked up at the dorito man in front of her and sifted in her bed.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Dipper continued to ignore the conversation coming from the bed adjacent. He'd been having a great dream too. Monster hunting with Ford. Plus he was taller. And stronger. And basically cooler.

And he never had good dreams.

But his mind was becoming less and less foggy, so finally he groaned and pushed himself up, rubbing his eyes with his fists and blinking blearily at Bill. That demon. He had such mixed feelings about him. In some ways he resented him, but in other ways... He knew the ridiculous dorito was trying in his own sense of the word. Even if he had been really apathetic when they'd first met.

After another yawn, he spoke. "Picking on Mabel, huh, that's new. Where's Dot?" As if on cue, the small, square-shaped being floated into the room.

"Ma... I see Mabel has already been woken up." His tone was flat as he rolled his eye at Bill. Dipper snickered.
Dipper continued to ignore the conversation coming from the bed adjacent. He'd been having a great dream too. Monster hunting with Ford. Plus he was taller. And stronger. And basically cooler.

And he never had good dreams.

But his mind was becoming less and less foggy, so finally he groaned and pushed himself up, rubbing his eyes with his fists and blinking blearily at Bill. That demon. He had such mixed feelings about him. In some ways he resented him, but in other ways... He knew the ridiculous dorito was trying in his own sense of the word. Even if he had been really apathetic when they'd first met.

After another yawn, he spoke. "Picking on Mabel, huh, that's new. Where's Dot?" As if on cue, the small, square-shaped being floated into the room.

"Ma... I see Mabel has already been woken up." His tone was flat as he rolled his eye at Bill. Dipper snickered.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Bill managed to convey a grin, in spite of not actually possessing a face. "Because it's a beautiful morning! And I like getting a march on Matrix; it doesn't happen that often and I can hold it over his head for centuries."

The other question ... that was harder. "There's two of you, and I'm just one guy," Bill tried. It didn't feel quite sufficient. "Being predictable makes me a stationary target." Well, it's not like he could be called out for paranoid in this group. The Pines family. Sheesh. The irony was fully lost on him that a good part of that paranoia was due to his own meddling, in one way or another.

Finally, Bill shrugged. "So I need a reason to pick on my favorite girl-child?" Ow. That one was such a stretch, I think I sprained something. "C'mon, get a wiggle on or I'll electrify your blankets. Judging from the tortured swearing downstairs, your uncle's making pancakes or ... frying eggs or ... something. Ah, the industrious sounds of happy domesticity—oh, hi! Didn't hear you come in." Bill gave Dot a pointed little wave of his fingers.

Then added, "Morning, Dipper. Good dreams?"
Bill managed to convey a grin, in spite of not actually possessing a face. "Because it's a beautiful morning! And I like getting a march on Matrix; it doesn't happen that often and I can hold it over his head for centuries."

The other question ... that was harder. "There's two of you, and I'm just one guy," Bill tried. It didn't feel quite sufficient. "Being predictable makes me a stationary target." Well, it's not like he could be called out for paranoid in this group. The Pines family. Sheesh. The irony was fully lost on him that a good part of that paranoia was due to his own meddling, in one way or another.

Finally, Bill shrugged. "So I need a reason to pick on my favorite girl-child?" Ow. That one was such a stretch, I think I sprained something. "C'mon, get a wiggle on or I'll electrify your blankets. Judging from the tortured swearing downstairs, your uncle's making pancakes or ... frying eggs or ... something. Ah, the industrious sounds of happy domesticity—oh, hi! Didn't hear you come in." Bill gave Dot a pointed little wave of his fingers.

Then added, "Morning, Dipper. Good dreams?"
Dot huffed a sigh, though he didn't exactly breathe. "Hello Bill." He went over to sit at the end of Mabel's bed. He still felt a twinge of envy at seeing Bill's humanoid form aside from his head. How had that happened?!

Dipper stretched. "For once, yeah. How about you? Oh yeah you don't sleep whoops." He found himself forgetting about their peculiarities the more he talked to them (and the more human they became).
Dot huffed a sigh, though he didn't exactly breathe. "Hello Bill." He went over to sit at the end of Mabel's bed. He still felt a twinge of envy at seeing Bill's humanoid form aside from his head. How had that happened?!

Dipper stretched. "For once, yeah. How about you? Oh yeah you don't sleep whoops." He found himself forgetting about their peculiarities the more he talked to them (and the more human they became).
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501