Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fluorite faction ( steven universe rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
blue onyx reporting in from earth site

Seems to be an ancient place of worship for the life forms their

Their technology is painfully primitive, they haven't even used titanium in their buildings!! I bet a broken quartz could do better than this

Hold on, I got an interception from sard, let me pause you. Yes sard?[i/]

why are you at a religious site?

just doing some reasearch

why are you wearing their primitive upper leg protectors?

their comfy, c'mon, you've tried them

This is a steven universe rp that takes place in a world where homeworld only recently discovered earth, and plans to turn humans into gems using a process to turn their consciousness and silicon matter into a gem. You can play as any role, including a gem if any sort, or a human.

Rules

1. No god modding or being op
2. You can control the diamonds when their are talking to a character, and only at that time
3. Some swearing is allowed
4. No inappropriate stuff

Fill out form

Name:
Species
Gem placement: ( if gem)
Gem appearance:
Special abilities
Appearence
Personality
Backstory
Love interests: ( you can add this later on in the story
Rank: ( are you a peridot or a quartz, or are you a more high ranking gem)
Job: ( are you a pilot, explorer, or something else
Ship: ( just skip this if you have none)
Creature: ( yes, you can have pets in this)
blue onyx reporting in from earth site

Seems to be an ancient place of worship for the life forms their

Their technology is painfully primitive, they haven't even used titanium in their buildings!! I bet a broken quartz could do better than this

Hold on, I got an interception from sard, let me pause you. Yes sard?[i/]

why are you at a religious site?

just doing some reasearch

why are you wearing their primitive upper leg protectors?

their comfy, c'mon, you've tried them

This is a steven universe rp that takes place in a world where homeworld only recently discovered earth, and plans to turn humans into gems using a process to turn their consciousness and silicon matter into a gem. You can play as any role, including a gem if any sort, or a human.

Rules

1. No god modding or being op
2. You can control the diamonds when their are talking to a character, and only at that time
3. Some swearing is allowed
4. No inappropriate stuff

Fill out form

Name:
Species
Gem placement: ( if gem)
Gem appearance:
Special abilities
Appearence
Personality
Backstory
Rank: ( are you a peridot or a quartz, or are you a more high ranking gem)
Job: ( are you a pilot, explorer, or something else
Ship: ( just skip this if you have none)
Creature: ( yes, you can have pets in this)
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Bump
Bump
@shadowrwarrior hi I came from the su hub this is so cool!
so here is my character
Name:Violet sapphire
Species:Gem
Gem placement:chest
Gem appearance:light purple skin with dark purple tiger stripes on arms and face with a dark purple long sleeve shirt and pale blue tights wears a see through light purple skirt over the tights.Drak purple and light blue shoes that reach her knees'Hair is medium length ble coulor with dark purple ends,eye coulor is purple and blue
Special abilities:none
Appearence:just going to put her weapon her she can summon a bow and arrow
Personality:Energetic,serious at times but can get annoyed at some times.She has some knowledge about earth but not much
Backstory:Violet was sent to earth by her gem white diamond to see and learn things about it and what they can learn about the humans.Violet was used to explore unknown planets off of home world for her diamond.
Job:explorer
Ship:none!
Creature:Violet on her adventures she had befriended a tiger which she is now named lera
@shadowrwarrior hi I came from the su hub this is so cool!
so here is my character
Name:Violet sapphire
Species:Gem
Gem placement:chest
Gem appearance:light purple skin with dark purple tiger stripes on arms and face with a dark purple long sleeve shirt and pale blue tights wears a see through light purple skirt over the tights.Drak purple and light blue shoes that reach her knees'Hair is medium length ble coulor with dark purple ends,eye coulor is purple and blue
Special abilities:none
Appearence:just going to put her weapon her she can summon a bow and arrow
Personality:Energetic,serious at times but can get annoyed at some times.She has some knowledge about earth but not much
Backstory:Violet was sent to earth by her gem white diamond to see and learn things about it and what they can learn about the humans.Violet was used to explore unknown planets off of home world for her diamond.
Job:explorer
Ship:none!
Creature:Violet on her adventures she had befriended a tiger which she is now named lera
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift you can have aliens or earth animals for pets. And also gem animals

@Visionrift you can have aliens or earth animals for pets. And also gem animals

Name: blue onyx
Species:
Gem placement: lower chest
Gem appearance: rounded and smooth
Special abilities: none
Appearance: he is short and thickly built with a gold chest peice and spiky upright hair. He is mainly blue and gold. He has triangle shaped arm things ( much like peridots arm extensions) instead of upper arms
Personality: happy go lucky and somewhat stupid, but he is loyal to blue diamond and his faction
Backstory: he started out as a mechanic who sold guns to armies, but became an engineer on the fluorite faction
Love interests: none
Rank: he is a middle class gem. But a top class in his faction
Job: mechanic and fighter
Ship: the tiger stripe, a two cockpit fighter with a sleek design and laser weapon
Creature: a watermelon steven named vine ( let's jus assume they evolved on their own and have a planet) he acts like a co pilot and helps him in fights
Name: blue onyx
Species:
Gem placement: lower chest
Gem appearance: rounded and smooth
Special abilities: none
Appearance: he is short and thickly built with a gold chest peice and spiky upright hair. He is mainly blue and gold. He has triangle shaped arm things ( much like peridots arm extensions) instead of upper arms
Personality: happy go lucky and somewhat stupid, but he is loyal to blue diamond and his faction
Backstory: he started out as a mechanic who sold guns to armies, but became an engineer on the fluorite faction
Rank: he is a middle class gem. But a top class in his faction
Job: mechanic and fighter
Ship: the tiger stripe, a two cockpit fighter with a sleek design and laser weapon
Creature: a watermelon steven named vine ( let's jus assume they evolved on their own and have a planet) he acts like a co pilot and helps him in fights
hi, this seems interesting, mind if i join?^^
edit: @shadowrwarrior
sorry, i forgot to ping

Name: Andesine
Species Gem
Gem placement: Upper left forearm
Gem appearance: Pale red, ovular, and faceted—it's about the size of her hand.
Special abilities Very minor fire breathing
Appearence A stout gem with deep red skin and a pale red fohawk that covers most of her right eye. Wears a translucent, pink visor and a red-black-and-white jump suit riddled with the diamond motif + white gloves and boots. She's approximately four feet tall with a long, narrow face and hooked nose.
Personality Emotionally driven, Andesine has a tendency towards rash behavior and finds little interest in tasks that don't fulfill her emotionally. While that would probably make her a bad technician, she's incredibly driven towards what she thinks is Homeworld's noble cause, and believes she is working towards the betterment of Gem-kind. That doesn't mean her heart doesn't flutter at the mention of engineering, however, she could go on about that for hours. She tends to name her machinery and assign Gem attributes to them— make small talk with them while working because she cannot shut her mouth and the machinery really does feel like a friend.
Backstory She popped out of the ground about 700 years ago and was immediately put to work in the more dangerous kindergartens. The nature of her occupation never allowed a permanent crew and so her friends were the bolts and wires she fiddled with on the job. She was assigned to Earth, a planet with sentient life that would surely protest their invasion, and arrived on the planet with high hopes.
Job: A hybrid class of relatively high ranking, Andesines are specifically designed to be a convenient mix of warrior and technician. Her type of gem is issued to places where having a massive quartz bodyguard would be impractical. She's a two in one, but her primary focus is engineering, working at dangerous kindergartens.
Ship: none
Creature: none

hi, this seems interesting, mind if i join?^^
edit: @shadowrwarrior
sorry, i forgot to ping

Name: Andesine
Species Gem
Gem placement: Upper left forearm
Gem appearance: Pale red, ovular, and faceted—it's about the size of her hand.
Special abilities Very minor fire breathing
Appearence A stout gem with deep red skin and a pale red fohawk that covers most of her right eye. Wears a translucent, pink visor and a red-black-and-white jump suit riddled with the diamond motif + white gloves and boots. She's approximately four feet tall with a long, narrow face and hooked nose.
Personality Emotionally driven, Andesine has a tendency towards rash behavior and finds little interest in tasks that don't fulfill her emotionally. While that would probably make her a bad technician, she's incredibly driven towards what she thinks is Homeworld's noble cause, and believes she is working towards the betterment of Gem-kind. That doesn't mean her heart doesn't flutter at the mention of engineering, however, she could go on about that for hours. She tends to name her machinery and assign Gem attributes to them— make small talk with them while working because she cannot shut her mouth and the machinery really does feel like a friend.
Backstory She popped out of the ground about 700 years ago and was immediately put to work in the more dangerous kindergartens. The nature of her occupation never allowed a permanent crew and so her friends were the bolts and wires she fiddled with on the job. She was assigned to Earth, a planet with sentient life that would surely protest their invasion, and arrived on the planet with high hopes.
Job: A hybrid class of relatively high ranking, Andesines are specifically designed to be a convenient mix of warrior and technician. Her type of gem is issued to places where having a massive quartz bodyguard would be impractical. She's a two in one, but her primary focus is engineering, working at dangerous kindergartens.
Ship: none
Creature: none

@Starscape
@Visionrift

Where should we start out?
@Starscape
@Visionrift

Where should we start out?
@shadowrwarrior
@visionrift
Hmm, the three of our characters being assigned to work together and meeting for the first time maybe? They could be working on a human-to-gem conversion site, with Violet Sapphire being the one to scope out the perfect location and Andesine and Blue Onyx utilizing their abilities to actually build it(along with various npcs).
@shadowrwarrior
@visionrift
Hmm, the three of our characters being assigned to work together and meeting for the first time maybe? They could be working on a human-to-gem conversion site, with Violet Sapphire being the one to scope out the perfect location and Andesine and Blue Onyx utilizing their abilities to actually build it(along with various npcs).
@Starscape sounds good. I was planning for gems to have a less of a partnership with humans, but could out gemsonas be trying to build a base of sorts for the faction?
@Starscape sounds good. I was planning for gems to have a less of a partnership with humans, but could out gemsonas be trying to build a base of sorts for the faction?
@shadowrwarrior
Yeah, definitely! Also didn't mean for it to come across as a partnership, actually, sorry if it did. I meant humans would be physically kidnapped and forced to undergo the process you described at the place they were building.
@shadowrwarrior
Yeah, definitely! Also didn't mean for it to come across as a partnership, actually, sorry if it did. I meant humans would be physically kidnapped and forced to undergo the process you described at the place they were building.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13