Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fluorite faction ( steven universe rp)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@shadowrwarrior @lilCipherz @toxicinfedel @lilylyric

Alabaster huffed. "Maybe next time you send an ambassador to do a scouts work, you should giver necessary tools such as those." She was wound rather tight, hands shaking. "Pearl! Get over here immediately!"

Pearl rushed to her mistress, getting on all fours and allowing Alabaster to sit on her while she calmed herself.

"Oh shut up already." She whined at the human. "Onyx, can we make this one mute like my dear Pearl? It's voice terribly grating."

Pearl shut her eyes and hung her head low, nose barely grazing the dirt. She couldn't bear to see this poor creature being handled any worse than the common Pearl.
@shadowrwarrior @lilCipherz @toxicinfedel @lilylyric

Alabaster huffed. "Maybe next time you send an ambassador to do a scouts work, you should giver necessary tools such as those." She was wound rather tight, hands shaking. "Pearl! Get over here immediately!"

Pearl rushed to her mistress, getting on all fours and allowing Alabaster to sit on her while she calmed herself.

"Oh shut up already." She whined at the human. "Onyx, can we make this one mute like my dear Pearl? It's voice terribly grating."

Pearl shut her eyes and hung her head low, nose barely grazing the dirt. She couldn't bear to see this poor creature being handled any worse than the common Pearl.
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@shadowrwarrior @QueenOfEmbers @LilCipherz
(You're spelling my name wrong Hun uvu' )

The Green Gem watched in shock as more, others, others that were gems, warped in. The hand close to her gem trembled, slowly taking a step backwards, away from them, as if she was even close to begin with. A human, that's what it was called right? What were they.. Hey no, they.. They can't do that! That's, mean, putting others in cuffs, what were they going to do? Something she didn't want to witness, that's for sure...
"Bad..."
She whispered, glancing to the gem who had called it, wrong and horrible. It was wrong and horrible. It had to be. A bright light emitted from her gem, and in hr hands, a pistol looking weapon formed, she held it tightly, and lifted it, pointing it at Blue Onyx, speaking once more, this time loudly.
"Bad."
@shadowrwarrior @QueenOfEmbers @LilCipherz
(You're spelling my name wrong Hun uvu' )

The Green Gem watched in shock as more, others, others that were gems, warped in. The hand close to her gem trembled, slowly taking a step backwards, away from them, as if she was even close to begin with. A human, that's what it was called right? What were they.. Hey no, they.. They can't do that! That's, mean, putting others in cuffs, what were they going to do? Something she didn't want to witness, that's for sure...
"Bad..."
She whispered, glancing to the gem who had called it, wrong and horrible. It was wrong and horrible. It had to be. A bright light emitted from her gem, and in hr hands, a pistol looking weapon formed, she held it tightly, and lifted it, pointing it at Blue Onyx, speaking once more, this time loudly.
"Bad."
tumblr_o82cjeR8RM1u9ymyzo1_100.png
@toxicInfidel

I shield myself and hand the human over to the pearl " DONT FIRE!!!"
@toxicInfidel

I shield myself and hand the human over to the pearl " DONT FIRE!!!"
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
(and IM BACK SORRY- had to run a few errands and holy cow did I miss a lot; let's just say Zircon went out to scavenge or something)
@shadowrwarrior @toxicInfidel @QueenOfEmbers @LilCipherz

Zircon raced back to the site as she heard a commotion of some sort. Taken aback, she noticed that there were now four (I believe, sorry if I got the number wrong ^^') other gems in the site. Hanging back, she noticed a different thing near the Pearl, and a new gem- sittingon her. That's just wrong... Zircon thought, but didn't dare to say it. It must be her master, I guess.

She examined the creature from her position- it was cuffed, had no visible gem, and it was thrashing and wriggling about in a fashion that looked awfully painful. Zircon then looked at the other two gems that were there- a dark green gem and a very light blue gem. She noticed the light blue's gem was on her right eye, and Zircon curtly gasped, thinking of Carnelian (one of her friends).

"Wh-" She began, only to be interrupted by a shout from Blue Onyx as the green gem pulled out a pistol, aiming it at him(?).

"DON'T FIRE!" The gem yelled, and Zircon instinctively brought out her two daggers from her own gem on her throat. I really hope there's not an actual fight... She thought, and raced over to the scene, making sure to keep out of the others' ways.

really hoping I didn't get anything wrong (if I did please notify me and I'll change it owo)
(and IM BACK SORRY- had to run a few errands and holy cow did I miss a lot; let's just say Zircon went out to scavenge or something)
@shadowrwarrior @toxicInfidel @QueenOfEmbers @LilCipherz

Zircon raced back to the site as she heard a commotion of some sort. Taken aback, she noticed that there were now four (I believe, sorry if I got the number wrong ^^') other gems in the site. Hanging back, she noticed a different thing near the Pearl, and a new gem- sittingon her. That's just wrong... Zircon thought, but didn't dare to say it. It must be her master, I guess.

She examined the creature from her position- it was cuffed, had no visible gem, and it was thrashing and wriggling about in a fashion that looked awfully painful. Zircon then looked at the other two gems that were there- a dark green gem and a very light blue gem. She noticed the light blue's gem was on her right eye, and Zircon curtly gasped, thinking of Carnelian (one of her friends).

"Wh-" She began, only to be interrupted by a shout from Blue Onyx as the green gem pulled out a pistol, aiming it at him(?).

"DON'T FIRE!" The gem yelled, and Zircon instinctively brought out her two daggers from her own gem on her throat. I really hope there's not an actual fight... She thought, and raced over to the scene, making sure to keep out of the others' ways.

really hoping I didn't get anything wrong (if I did please notify me and I'll change it owo)
female | 16 | writer | she/her
Please ping me if you need something!
@shadowrwarrior @lilCipherz @toxicinfidel @lilylyric (Green gem has full permission to shoot Alabaster if you so choose, just don't crack her gem.)

"Oh by the Authority!" Alabaster swears, standing up and leaving Pearl to collapse onto the ground.

The diplomatic gem marches straight up to this new green gem, Tourmaline she thinks, and holds her hand out. "Back down. You are a expendable low-ranking Tourmaline. I am an Alabaster, rare and much more important. We will continue with this... Human and if I have to send your shards back in my next report so be it."

She draws no weapon. A Tourmaline wouldn't dare hurt such an important gem as she, and using gem energy to form weapons is barbaric.

Pearl lays on the ground for several seconds, still overwhelmed by the fighting and yelling around her. When she pick out her mistress's voice, she perks up; sitting upright and dusting herself off yet again as she forced herself to watch Alabaster boss around more low-class gems.
@shadowrwarrior @lilCipherz @toxicinfidel @lilylyric (Green gem has full permission to shoot Alabaster if you so choose, just don't crack her gem.)

"Oh by the Authority!" Alabaster swears, standing up and leaving Pearl to collapse onto the ground.

The diplomatic gem marches straight up to this new green gem, Tourmaline she thinks, and holds her hand out. "Back down. You are a expendable low-ranking Tourmaline. I am an Alabaster, rare and much more important. We will continue with this... Human and if I have to send your shards back in my next report so be it."

She draws no weapon. A Tourmaline wouldn't dare hurt such an important gem as she, and using gem energy to form weapons is barbaric.

Pearl lays on the ground for several seconds, still overwhelmed by the fighting and yelling around her. When she pick out her mistress's voice, she perks up; sitting upright and dusting herself off yet again as she forced herself to watch Alabaster boss around more low-class gems.
xfilesthemesongsock.png
(Welcome back Lily!!)
(I wouldn't dream of shattering a gem's gem, gosh.)
@QueenOfEmbers @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz @lilylyric

Everything was happening so, impossibly quick, it made her head hurt, she only just arrived in this world and she was already attempting to protect something, already ready to harm others just to protect. She didn't even understand what she was holding, she knew it was a weapon, she knew it would do damage. Tourmaline watched static emit briefly from the gun, as if it was charging, and her hands trembled slightly with just the pure, power she held. It was almost scary.
Tourmaline took a deep unneeded breath, as if to steady her nerves, but then those nerves came back as an elegant gem rose from, from another gem. That was wrong. Tourmaline didn't look at the other who was so powerfully demanding something, her gaze focused on the abused gem, expression morphing as if worried for the other. Tourmaline shut her eyes briefly and opened them, returning her gaze to Alabaster, eyes narrowing and shoulders rising.

"I don't know. What you're talking about."
She steadied her hand, and raised her gun. No, no shattering the gem, even with her brief existence she knew exactly what the gem means to a person. But, shatter the projection, damage the projection of form. Make them turn back into a gem.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then she pulled the trigger.

A bullet of electricity shot out at Alabaster, piercing through her chest and slamming itself into a stone wall after her.
(Welcome back Lily!!)
(I wouldn't dream of shattering a gem's gem, gosh.)
@QueenOfEmbers @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz @lilylyric

Everything was happening so, impossibly quick, it made her head hurt, she only just arrived in this world and she was already attempting to protect something, already ready to harm others just to protect. She didn't even understand what she was holding, she knew it was a weapon, she knew it would do damage. Tourmaline watched static emit briefly from the gun, as if it was charging, and her hands trembled slightly with just the pure, power she held. It was almost scary.
Tourmaline took a deep unneeded breath, as if to steady her nerves, but then those nerves came back as an elegant gem rose from, from another gem. That was wrong. Tourmaline didn't look at the other who was so powerfully demanding something, her gaze focused on the abused gem, expression morphing as if worried for the other. Tourmaline shut her eyes briefly and opened them, returning her gaze to Alabaster, eyes narrowing and shoulders rising.

"I don't know. What you're talking about."
She steadied her hand, and raised her gun. No, no shattering the gem, even with her brief existence she knew exactly what the gem means to a person. But, shatter the projection, damage the projection of form. Make them turn back into a gem.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then she pulled the trigger.

A bullet of electricity shot out at Alabaster, piercing through her chest and slamming itself into a stone wall after her.
@shadowrwarrior @lilCipherz @toxicinfidel @lilylyric

Alabaster only had a moment to gasp out "Why you-" before her form collapsed into her gem. The white triangle made a dull thud as it hit the dirt.

Pearl would have screamed if she could. As it were, she gaped and stared at the green gem in panic. I have no mistress to keep me safe. I am out in the open. I am a Pearl with no physical owner. She nervously wrung her hands through her hair as she shook, scared of the gem that had removed Alabaster's physical form in one blow.

Pearl looked to Blue Onyx's friend, Vine, and Zircon; the two who knew sign language. "Help me. I need to get my owner's gem, but I am too scared to move."
@shadowrwarrior @lilCipherz @toxicinfidel @lilylyric

Alabaster only had a moment to gasp out "Why you-" before her form collapsed into her gem. The white triangle made a dull thud as it hit the dirt.

Pearl would have screamed if she could. As it were, she gaped and stared at the green gem in panic. I have no mistress to keep me safe. I am out in the open. I am a Pearl with no physical owner. She nervously wrung her hands through her hair as she shook, scared of the gem that had removed Alabaster's physical form in one blow.

Pearl looked to Blue Onyx's friend, Vine, and Zircon; the two who knew sign language. "Help me. I need to get my owner's gem, but I am too scared to move."
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz @Lilylyric

Tourmaline line watched as the physical form of the gem in front of her collapsed, she watched the gem fall to the ground. Tourmaline's hand began shaking again, and she just, dropped the pistol the physical form of the pistol diminished when it hit the ground. Her shaking began to be too much for her to keep her hold on it. The green gem tried to flex her hands, to stop her shaking, confusion on her face before she looked to the others.
"Tell me... Where am I. Why, are you doing that to, to it?"
She motioned briefly towards the human, she saw how ready one gem was to attack, probably shouldn't have shot... Speaking of that gem- Slowly Tourmaline bent down, and took the pale gem between two fingers, turning it in her hand before standing up, and slowly, hopefully non-threateningly, began towards the gem, the Pearl.
"She was mean to you. Sat on you. She was mean to me too."
She's getting used to this talking thing, give her time.
@QueenOfEmbers @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz @Lilylyric

Tourmaline line watched as the physical form of the gem in front of her collapsed, she watched the gem fall to the ground. Tourmaline's hand began shaking again, and she just, dropped the pistol the physical form of the pistol diminished when it hit the ground. Her shaking began to be too much for her to keep her hold on it. The green gem tried to flex her hands, to stop her shaking, confusion on her face before she looked to the others.
"Tell me... Where am I. Why, are you doing that to, to it?"
She motioned briefly towards the human, she saw how ready one gem was to attack, probably shouldn't have shot... Speaking of that gem- Slowly Tourmaline bent down, and took the pale gem between two fingers, turning it in her hand before standing up, and slowly, hopefully non-threateningly, began towards the gem, the Pearl.
"She was mean to you. Sat on you. She was mean to me too."
She's getting used to this talking thing, give her time.
@QueenOfEmbers @toxicInfidel @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz

Zircon gasped as the gem shot the Pearl's owner into its gem form. Instantly, she dropped her weapons and watched as the green gem looked perfectly calm and taking normal breaths. That effortlessly? Zircon thought, completely taken aback. As she read the Pearl's sign language, she began to sign back, "I'll-" but stopped as the green gem walked over to the triangular gem and picked it up. Zircon started to head over to the green gem, but instead the other began to walk over to the Pearl. She responded back to the green gem to what she said earlier.

"I...I'm not so sure....myself. I just came back and.....I was only told by my diamond that.....I was supposed to come here and.....clean up after everyone." Taking a pause to let the pain cease, she continued, "I'm Zircon, by the way....I'm not even sure what...that thing is."
She tried her best not to look threatening as she picked up her gems and made them vanish, and remembered what her subordinate had told her- she raised her hands to her face; a sign of forfeit and meaning no harm. She hoped- she prayed- she didn't end up sharing the same fate as the larger gem.
@QueenOfEmbers @toxicInfidel @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz

Zircon gasped as the gem shot the Pearl's owner into its gem form. Instantly, she dropped her weapons and watched as the green gem looked perfectly calm and taking normal breaths. That effortlessly? Zircon thought, completely taken aback. As she read the Pearl's sign language, she began to sign back, "I'll-" but stopped as the green gem walked over to the triangular gem and picked it up. Zircon started to head over to the green gem, but instead the other began to walk over to the Pearl. She responded back to the green gem to what she said earlier.

"I...I'm not so sure....myself. I just came back and.....I was only told by my diamond that.....I was supposed to come here and.....clean up after everyone." Taking a pause to let the pain cease, she continued, "I'm Zircon, by the way....I'm not even sure what...that thing is."
She tried her best not to look threatening as she picked up her gems and made them vanish, and remembered what her subordinate had told her- she raised her hands to her face; a sign of forfeit and meaning no harm. She hoped- she prayed- she didn't end up sharing the same fate as the larger gem.
female | 16 | writer | she/her
Please ping me if you need something!
@LilyLyric @QueenOfEmbers @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz

Not exactly perfectly calm, she had been shaking and she couldn't keep her hold on the pistol after the shot... But, anyways... Tourmaline rubbed her wrists after handing over the gem, taking a deep heavy unneeded breath, gems don't need to breath it was just, an odd relaxing practice, at least for Tourmaline..
The gem who had originally looked as if they were going to attack had rid themselves of the weapons, Tourmaline eyed them warily, but, after they began to speak, an odd calmness fell over her. She had just been frightened like all the others here..

"It's okay.. I won't hurt you.. You're not, doing anything wrong, I think." Her eyebrows furrowed at the thought, crap, what really was wrong? "But him, and her, they aren't nice. And if he keeps doing what he is doing with the life form, I won't like it.."
A warning... The gem hesitated before sort of, bowing her head/body.
"I won't hurt if there's no trouble."
@LilyLyric @QueenOfEmbers @shadowrwarrior @LilCipherz

Not exactly perfectly calm, she had been shaking and she couldn't keep her hold on the pistol after the shot... But, anyways... Tourmaline rubbed her wrists after handing over the gem, taking a deep heavy unneeded breath, gems don't need to breath it was just, an odd relaxing practice, at least for Tourmaline..
The gem who had originally looked as if they were going to attack had rid themselves of the weapons, Tourmaline eyed them warily, but, after they began to speak, an odd calmness fell over her. She had just been frightened like all the others here..

"It's okay.. I won't hurt you.. You're not, doing anything wrong, I think." Her eyebrows furrowed at the thought, crap, what really was wrong? "But him, and her, they aren't nice. And if he keeps doing what he is doing with the life form, I won't like it.."
A warning... The gem hesitated before sort of, bowing her head/body.
"I won't hurt if there's no trouble."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13