Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fluorite faction ( steven universe rp)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@shadowrwarrior
Name:Angelite
Species:Gem
Gem placement: ( if gem): Right eye
Gem appearance:Blue with little white speckles
Special abilities:She can scan the area for certain thing with her Gem, and has a bow and arrow for her weapon.
Appearance: Has blong hair in braids with purple highlights running down them, and wears a purple sweater and jeans most of the time
Personality:She is very happy, but when a gem messes with her friends, she lashes out in anger and might kill if someone doesn't stop her.
Backstory: She ran away from Homeworld becuase they wanted her to kill the crystal gems, but she was taken prisoner and she is very saddened by what they hope to do.
Love interests: Someone who is kind of serious on the outside, but has a soft heart.
Rank: She has gotten higher in ranks over the years, so she is about to Blue onyx
Job: Assistant to anyone who needs help.
Ship:
Creature: She has a black cat named Jinx
@shadowrwarrior
Name:Angelite
Species:Gem
Gem placement: ( if gem): Right eye
Gem appearance:Blue with little white speckles
Special abilities:She can scan the area for certain thing with her Gem, and has a bow and arrow for her weapon.
Appearance: Has blong hair in braids with purple highlights running down them, and wears a purple sweater and jeans most of the time
Personality:She is very happy, but when a gem messes with her friends, she lashes out in anger and might kill if someone doesn't stop her.
Backstory: She ran away from Homeworld becuase they wanted her to kill the crystal gems, but she was taken prisoner and she is very saddened by what they hope to do.
Love interests: Someone who is kind of serious on the outside, but has a soft heart.
Rank: She has gotten higher in ranks over the years, so she is about to Blue onyx
Job: Assistant to anyone who needs help.
Ship:
Creature: She has a black cat named Jinx
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@LilCipherz in this timeline the crystal gems never existed, and pink diamond still exists, you can still be a rouge if you want to
@LilCipherz in this timeline the crystal gems never existed, and pink diamond still exists, you can still be a rouge if you want to
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior ok then the diamonds wanted her to kill a human but she refused. :) I'll start in a second:

Angelite walked into the room where the others were. She smiled. "Hello, my name is Angelite. May I be of assistance? Anything at all?" She asked politely, but smirked secretly. She wants to supposed to do anything but smile and help people. But she hoped to get rid of the homeworld's evilness.
@shadowrwarrior ok then the diamonds wanted her to kill a human but she refused. :) I'll start in a second:

Angelite walked into the room where the others were. She smiled. "Hello, my name is Angelite. May I be of assistance? Anything at all?" She asked politely, but smirked secretly. She wants to supposed to do anything but smile and help people. But she hoped to get rid of the homeworld's evilness.
Untitled_1.png
@LilCipherz

I look around " well, could you set up a table with the supplies in the back of my ship"
@LilCipherz

I look around " well, could you set up a table with the supplies in the back of my ship"
Name: Tourmaline
Species: Gem - Green Tourmaline (Sometimes called Verdelite)
Gem placement: Belly Button
Gem appearance: (Images below)
Special abilities: Conduction of Electricity
Appearence:
75mkuu3z.png
j77wqwmc.png
(Drew both of these myself!)
Personality:
Backstory: A gem formed on earth in one of the abandoned/forgotten/'useless' kindergartens, one who explored all she could and avoided interaction with those she didn't understand. She's still rather young minded, unsure what to make of humans, and has never met a gem besides herself.
Love interests: Nah
Job: No Job
Creature: None

@shadowrwarrior
(Mind another gem? And if I'm accepted could I get a run down of the situation?)
Name: Tourmaline
Species: Gem - Green Tourmaline (Sometimes called Verdelite)
Gem placement: Belly Button
Gem appearance: (Images below)
Special abilities: Conduction of Electricity
Appearence:
75mkuu3z.png
j77wqwmc.png
(Drew both of these myself!)
Personality:
Backstory: A gem formed on earth in one of the abandoned/forgotten/'useless' kindergartens, one who explored all she could and avoided interaction with those she didn't understand. She's still rather young minded, unsure what to make of humans, and has never met a gem besides herself.
Love interests: Nah
Job: No Job
Creature: None

@shadowrwarrior
(Mind another gem? And if I'm accepted could I get a run down of the situation?)
tumblr_o82cjeR8RM1u9ymyzo1_100.png
@shadowrwarrior

Angelite smiled and scurried off to do that. When she passed by all the rooms in the ship, she frowned. She grabbed something in her pocket and looked at the screen that she held in her head. "Soon I'll be outta here. Maybe I'll take a few people I might befriend." She whispered. She shoved it back in her pocket. She set up the table and the supplies and scurried back. She looked at Blue Onyx. "Anything else?" She asked.
@shadowrwarrior

Angelite smiled and scurried off to do that. When she passed by all the rooms in the ship, she frowned. She grabbed something in her pocket and looked at the screen that she held in her head. "Soon I'll be outta here. Maybe I'll take a few people I might befriend." She whispered. She shoved it back in her pocket. She set up the table and the supplies and scurried back. She looked at Blue Onyx. "Anything else?" She asked.
Untitled_1.png
@LilCipherz

" just stay here and scout"

@toxicInfidel

Your in!! So blue onyx ( my gem) and some other gems are building a base on earth ( keep in mind that this is an AU where the crystal gems never existed) to turn humans into gems
@LilCipherz

" just stay here and scout"

@toxicInfidel

Your in!! So blue onyx ( my gem) and some other gems are building a base on earth ( keep in mind that this is an AU where the crystal gems never existed) to turn humans into gems
(Great! Wonderful, thank you!)
@shadowrwarior @LilCipherz @QueenofEmbers @Lilylyric
(I don't think I have all of the people in this rp.. It would be nice to have a ping list?)

Everything is so, dark, confined. Too tight and uncomfortable... She looked down at her hands, wiggling her fingers slowly. They were just, light, a green light. She looked down at the rest of her body, the same thing, but there was a solid shape on her belly, her gem... Green Tourmaline looked ahead of herself, something, was telling her that she needed to reach out, escape this uncomfortable tightness. So she did.
CRRRRK

Dust rose in clouds around Tourmaline as she sat on her knees, taking a moment to gather herself, to sit and realize that she was, existing now. Now, she stood up. Staring at her hands once again, then staring at herself, her outfit. Huh, she liked it, it fit her. The gem grinned happily before pulling away her gaze to look around, wow.. There were person shaped holes everywhere, behind her, was her own. Home. Tourmaline was confused though, where was, everyone else? She couldn't be the only one? There were injectors around her, abandoned, empty, useless. She scratched her chin as the gem went on, intending to leave now. Little did she know her emerging triggered a 'security' device of sorts on one of the many injectors, a device that simply told any gem who cared that a gem had emerged under no supervision.[/i]
(Great! Wonderful, thank you!)
@shadowrwarior @LilCipherz @QueenofEmbers @Lilylyric
(I don't think I have all of the people in this rp.. It would be nice to have a ping list?)

Everything is so, dark, confined. Too tight and uncomfortable... She looked down at her hands, wiggling her fingers slowly. They were just, light, a green light. She looked down at the rest of her body, the same thing, but there was a solid shape on her belly, her gem... Green Tourmaline looked ahead of herself, something, was telling her that she needed to reach out, escape this uncomfortable tightness. So she did.
CRRRRK

Dust rose in clouds around Tourmaline as she sat on her knees, taking a moment to gather herself, to sit and realize that she was, existing now. Now, she stood up. Staring at her hands once again, then staring at herself, her outfit. Huh, she liked it, it fit her. The gem grinned happily before pulling away her gaze to look around, wow.. There were person shaped holes everywhere, behind her, was her own. Home. Tourmaline was confused though, where was, everyone else? She couldn't be the only one? There were injectors around her, abandoned, empty, useless. She scratched her chin as the gem went on, intending to leave now. Little did she know her emerging triggered a 'security' device of sorts on one of the many injectors, a device that simply told any gem who cared that a gem had emerged under no supervision.[/i]
tumblr_o82cjeR8RM1u9ymyzo1_100.png
@shadowrwarrior @toxicInfidel @QueenOfEmbers @Lilylyric

Angelite went outside of the ship, and decided to explore. She went on a warp to check out a kindergarten. She looked at the injectors, checking each one to check if they were operational. She went around a sharp corner and her eyes widened. She swore she saw a gem. She shook her head. "Must be hallucinating, stupid Homeworld." She looked again and saw Green Tourmaline. "Hello?" She asked, looking straight at her.
@shadowrwarrior @toxicInfidel @QueenOfEmbers @Lilylyric

Angelite went outside of the ship, and decided to explore. She went on a warp to check out a kindergarten. She looked at the injectors, checking each one to check if they were operational. She went around a sharp corner and her eyes widened. She swore she saw a gem. She shook her head. "Must be hallucinating, stupid Homeworld." She looked again and saw Green Tourmaline. "Hello?" She asked, looking straight at her.
Untitled_1.png
@toxicInfidel you got everyone!
@Lilylyric
@LilCipherz

I hear footsteps and see a gem of some sort " hello? You a rouge of some sort?"
@toxicInfidel you got everyone!
@Lilylyric
@LilCipherz

I hear footsteps and see a gem of some sort " hello? You a rouge of some sort?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13