Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | » Aemira « [PROFILES]
1 2
@IgnisFlamel
I hope this is alright!! I always fumble with personalities, so tell me if there's anything in the bio that needs to be changed! (Also, I hope you don't mind that I coded the personality differently ; w ;/)
Quote:
tumblr_static_1.jpg

Name: Semi [SEH-mai]
Coat Colors: Black (merle?) with white markings on face and chest. One white toe on left hind leg
Eye Color: A red, rusty color
Height, Weight and Build: 37 inches || 132 pounds || Tall, pretty agile

Personality:

Analytical
Semi likes to know what’s going on, to assess situations before he acts on it. He gauges the odds stacked against him, another’s weaknesses Semi can take advantage of or strengths he may use against them. Semi makes sure to always have an escape plan; he hates having to be so focuses on staying ahead of everyone, but does so for self-preservation.

Clever
Semi is as quick with his words as he is on his feet, managing to find something to say in a situation. He hs near to no filter with what he says (see rude) but can spring back up with a quip. Semi is quite clever with his words, however, and will always find a way back into someone’s soft side.

Curious
Semi has a sensitive nose, and therefore can pick up scents near easily. Anything that manages to catch Semi’s attention - no matter how small or insignificant, he must follow to find out. It’s during these times when Semi, who comes off as mature and nonsensical, is shown to be quite childish.

Rude
Although his tone sounds respectful, Semi can comes off as rude, especially when upset. He defends himself with the excuse of it being harmless teasing, but takes no remorse in insulting anyone. He isn’t easily rebuked by anyone who shows animosity towards him after insulting them, instead going on as if nothing had happened.

Tenacious
Dying with honor than living a life of shame has always been Semi’s personal motto. When he believes strongly in something, Semi will not back down, fighting with all he has - mostly these will be verbal, as he tries to avoid anything physical as much as he can.

Biography:

Semi’s old pack had the odd tradition to grouping litters together, mixing them up until no one was fully sure which ones were blood related and just whose pups they were. It was to discourage familial bias, so Semi never really knew who his parents were or if he had been born with siblings; it had never really bothered him, though, so long as he was fed and cared for.

He was never close to anyone particularly: he liked his mothers, his littermates, the ones after him, but there was always a distance between him and everyone else. With these circumstances, as well as the common occurrence for the members to randomly leave to find and start new lives, Semi chose to one day get up and continue on a curious path without hesitation.

Abilities:
Hunting – Exceptional
Fighting – Good
Tracking – Great
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Fair
Medicine – Poor
Diplomacy – Fair

Family Members: Probably alive, whoever and wherever they are.
Extra:
@IgnisFlamel
I hope this is alright!! I always fumble with personalities, so tell me if there's anything in the bio that needs to be changed! (Also, I hope you don't mind that I coded the personality differently ; w ;/)
Quote:
tumblr_static_1.jpg

Name: Semi [SEH-mai]
Coat Colors: Black (merle?) with white markings on face and chest. One white toe on left hind leg
Eye Color: A red, rusty color
Height, Weight and Build: 37 inches || 132 pounds || Tall, pretty agile

Personality:

Analytical
Semi likes to know what’s going on, to assess situations before he acts on it. He gauges the odds stacked against him, another’s weaknesses Semi can take advantage of or strengths he may use against them. Semi makes sure to always have an escape plan; he hates having to be so focuses on staying ahead of everyone, but does so for self-preservation.

Clever
Semi is as quick with his words as he is on his feet, managing to find something to say in a situation. He hs near to no filter with what he says (see rude) but can spring back up with a quip. Semi is quite clever with his words, however, and will always find a way back into someone’s soft side.

Curious
Semi has a sensitive nose, and therefore can pick up scents near easily. Anything that manages to catch Semi’s attention - no matter how small or insignificant, he must follow to find out. It’s during these times when Semi, who comes off as mature and nonsensical, is shown to be quite childish.

Rude
Although his tone sounds respectful, Semi can comes off as rude, especially when upset. He defends himself with the excuse of it being harmless teasing, but takes no remorse in insulting anyone. He isn’t easily rebuked by anyone who shows animosity towards him after insulting them, instead going on as if nothing had happened.

Tenacious
Dying with honor than living a life of shame has always been Semi’s personal motto. When he believes strongly in something, Semi will not back down, fighting with all he has - mostly these will be verbal, as he tries to avoid anything physical as much as he can.

Biography:

Semi’s old pack had the odd tradition to grouping litters together, mixing them up until no one was fully sure which ones were blood related and just whose pups they were. It was to discourage familial bias, so Semi never really knew who his parents were or if he had been born with siblings; it had never really bothered him, though, so long as he was fed and cared for.

He was never close to anyone particularly: he liked his mothers, his littermates, the ones after him, but there was always a distance between him and everyone else. With these circumstances, as well as the common occurrence for the members to randomly leave to find and start new lives, Semi chose to one day get up and continue on a curious path without hesitation.

Abilities:
Hunting – Exceptional
Fighting – Good
Tracking – Great
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Fair
Medicine – Poor
Diplomacy – Fair

Family Members: Probably alive, whoever and wherever they are.
Extra:
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@IgnisFlamel ((I'll put up Lucien's picture later on. Currently on mobile.)) [quote] [img]http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b518/Solztize/image.jpg1_zpsbecozl1e.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Lucien [b]Age:[/b] 6 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Solid Black [b]Eye Color:[/b] Bright Yellow [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 38 inches, 143 pounds, Muscular [b]Personality:[/b] [i]Calm[/i]- Lucien usually has a calm temperament about him. He hates animals who are overly aggressive and easily provoked. Being easily provoked is a sign of weakness because anger can hinder the logical mind. He is usually very hard to provoke and will only be provoke if something he considers as grave has happened. [i]Cautious[/i]- Lucien has experienced enough of life to learn that no one can be trusted in the wild. His character is quite unusual for a wolf because wolves are social and cooperative creatures. However, he is the opposite of that. Everyone is either a friend or a foe. He treats everyone with distant aloofness until they are able to earn his friendship. [i]Analytical[/i]- Lucien never acts without thinking. A hasty mind will always result in a wasteful act. In his lifetime, he has learned that in every dire situation, there is always a solution to it. One only needs an analytical mind in order to find it. It is the reason he is able to be very calm at all times. [i]Respectful[/i]- Because of the indifferent air about him, Lucien may appear rude to others. However, that is not the case. In fact, if there is anything that Lucien values that is respect. He will treat others as they treat him. Strangers are treated with calm indifference. Allies are treated as allies. Enemies are treated with disdain and contempt. He will never harm another wolf unless that wolf gives him a reason to. [i]Intelligent[/i]- A sharp mind is naturally needed of survival. He has learned to easily adapt into his environment no matter what kind of situation arises. Though he isn't that old, Lucien has seen and learned a lot by observing the actions of others especially failure. He always learns from his mistake and never repeats it twice. [i][/i] [b]Biography:[/b] Lucien was born into an aggressive pack of wolves. His pack were always fighting with other packs. The sight of a wolf's blood and gore wasn't an unusual sight for him even when he was young. Sometimes he'd think that his pack kills others not for dominance but because they enjoy it. This started his distaste for useless fights and killings. From a young age, he had been trained by his pack how to hunt and kill efficiently. Fear was never allowed to be in his mind. They ingrained to him all of the battle tactics which they use in fighting. Though Lucien dislikes needless battles, he does recognizes the usefulness of learning how to hunt and strategize perfectly. Being born from omega ranked parents, no one really thought Lucien could be able to overpower others. However, he grew up to be one of the largest wolf among their clan. His skills had been honed from his pack's continuous battles. His battle scars earned him praises from the higher ups. The alpha even recognized his skill so much that sometimes he'd order Lucien to head the hunt in his stead. This assumed him the position as the beta. When their alpha started to age, everyone expected him to take over as their new leader. But his original status asan omega made them disdain him for it. His pack was a jealous and traitorous lot. At one point in time, some males attempted to kill him by ambushing him. Fortunately, Lucien was able to overpower them for a moment and escape. This even made him distrustful and cautious of others because if pack mates were able to betray him, how much more are strangers? As a result, Lucien left his pack and never looked back. He prefers to live his life in his own pace as a lone wolf. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – Great [i]Fighting –[/i] Exceptional [i]Tracking –[/i] Good [i]Healing –[/i] Poor [i]Nurturance[/i] – Very poor [i]Medicine[/i] – Fair [i]Diplomacy[/i] – Good [/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] At the moment, he considers none as his family members. He looks at his own pack with disdain and disgust especially when they betrayed him. [b]Extra:[/b] Lucien has scars running down his body hidden under his fur. Lucien is a bigger than most wolves, but he is a fluffy and lazy giant. He would never fight or harm unless given a reason to. [/quote]
@IgnisFlamel ((I'll put up Lucien's picture later on. Currently on mobile.))
Quote:

image.jpg1_zpsbecozl1e.jpg

Name: Lucien
Coat Colors: Solid Black
Eye Color: Bright Yellow
Height, Weight and Build: 38 inches, 143 pounds, Muscular
Personality:

Calm- Lucien usually has a calm temperament about him. He hates animals who are overly aggressive and easily provoked. Being easily provoked is a sign of weakness because anger can hinder the logical mind. He is usually very hard to provoke and will only be provoke if something he considers as grave has happened.

Cautious- Lucien has experienced enough of life to learn that no one can be trusted in the wild. His character is quite unusual for a wolf because wolves are social and cooperative creatures. However, he is the opposite of that. Everyone is either a friend or a foe. He treats everyone with distant aloofness until they are able to earn his friendship.

Analytical- Lucien never acts without thinking. A hasty mind will always result in a wasteful act. In his lifetime, he has learned that in every dire situation, there is always a solution to it. One only needs an analytical mind in order to find it. It is the reason he is able to be very calm at all times.

Respectful- Because of the indifferent air about him, Lucien may appear rude to others. However, that is not the case. In fact, if there is anything that Lucien values that is respect. He will treat others as they treat him. Strangers are treated with calm indifference. Allies are treated as allies. Enemies are treated with disdain and contempt. He will never harm another wolf unless that wolf gives him a reason to.

Intelligent- A sharp mind is naturally needed of survival. He has learned to easily adapt into his environment no matter what kind of situation arises. Though he isn't that old, Lucien has seen and learned a lot by observing the actions of others especially failure. He always learns from his mistake and never repeats it twice.

Biography:

Lucien was born into an aggressive pack of wolves. His pack were always fighting with other packs. The sight of a wolf's blood and gore wasn't an unusual sight for him even when he was young. Sometimes he'd think that his pack kills others not for dominance but because they enjoy it. This started his distaste for useless fights and killings.

From a young age, he had been trained by his pack how to hunt and kill efficiently. Fear was never allowed to be in his mind. They ingrained to him all of the battle tactics which they use in fighting. Though Lucien dislikes needless battles, he does recognizes the usefulness of learning how to hunt and strategize perfectly.

Being born from omega ranked parents, no one really thought Lucien could be able to overpower others. However, he grew up to be one of the largest wolf among their clan. His skills had been honed from his pack's continuous battles. His battle scars earned him praises from the higher ups. The alpha even recognized his skill so much that sometimes he'd order Lucien to head the hunt in his stead. This assumed him the position as the beta.

When their alpha started to age, everyone expected him to take over as their new leader. But his original status asan omega made them disdain him for it. His pack was a jealous and traitorous lot. At one point in time, some males attempted to kill him by ambushing him. Fortunately, Lucien was able to overpower them for a moment and escape. This even made him distrustful and cautious of others because if pack mates were able to betray him, how much more are strangers?

As a result, Lucien left his pack and never looked back. He prefers to live his life in his own pace as a lone wolf.

Abilities:
Hunting – Great
Fighting – Exceptional
Tracking – Good
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Very poor
Medicine – Fair
Diplomacy – Good
Family Members:

At the moment, he considers none as his family members. He looks at his own pack with disdain and disgust especially when they betrayed him.

Extra:

Lucien has scars running down his body hidden under his fur.

Lucien is a bigger than most wolves, but he is a fluffy and lazy giant. He would never fight or harm unless given a reason to.

flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2