Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Infected [Canis Lupus Subspecies]
1 2 3 4
Welcome to the board fellow Canis! Like all boards, before we get started, I'll have to put down some rules. [quote = Rules] [LIST] [*][b]No violence/malevolent behavior towards each other outside of the roleplay![/b] [*][b]Only members of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1540322]Canis Lupus Subspecies[/url] will be allowed to roleplay on the forum.[/b] [*][b]Talk to each other ooc with ( brackets ) please, so there is no confusion.[/b] [*][b]To keep this running smoothly, ping the next person who is going to reply, this way no one is left out.[/b] [*][b]Only involve your Canis Lupus dragons, it's alright to have them mention the other dragons of your clan, but those said dragons should not be actively in the roleplay.[/b] [*][b]Strong language is tolerated to an extent.[/b] [*][b]Please keep it T-rated in here, anything M-rated (excluding violence/gore depending on the severity) will need be continued via PM.[/b] [*][b]If someone is giving you trouble (i.e. bullying, constant pinging, etc) then please PM either @Crescentstar711 or I. We'll both be here for you guys. The situation will be handled depending on its severity.[/b] [*][b]Have fun![/b] [/LIST] More rules will be added as seen necessary. Now, on with the roleplaying![/quote]
Welcome to the board fellow Canis! Like all boards, before we get started, I'll have to put down some rules.
Rules wrote:
  • No violence/malevolent behavior towards each other outside of the roleplay!
  • Only members of the Canis Lupus Subspecies will be allowed to roleplay on the forum.
  • Talk to each other ooc with ( brackets ) please, so there is no confusion.
  • To keep this running smoothly, ping the next person who is going to reply, this way no one is left out.
  • Only involve your Canis Lupus dragons, it's alright to have them mention the other dragons of your clan, but those said dragons should not be actively in the roleplay.
  • Strong language is tolerated to an extent.
  • Please keep it T-rated in here, anything M-rated (excluding violence/gore depending on the severity) will need be continued via PM.
  • If someone is giving you trouble (i.e. bullying, constant pinging, etc) then please PM either @Crescentstar711 or I. We'll both be here for you guys. The situation will be handled depending on its severity.
  • Have fun!
More rules will be added as seen necessary. Now, on with the roleplaying!
HrByBGD.png
This month's Roleplay theme is Infected. We have an Infected Canis running around guys!

Current Setting:
Nighttime; close to winter.
Viridian Labyrinth for a Meeting.
An Infected has been spotted, and it's starting to make packs antsy.
This month's Roleplay theme is Infected. We have an Infected Canis running around guys!

Current Setting:
Nighttime; close to winter.
Viridian Labyrinth for a Meeting.
An Infected has been spotted, and it's starting to make packs antsy.
HrByBGD.png
[center][quote = DANGER! URGENT MATTER! - Zechariah][font=Palatino Linotype][size=5][i]There is an Infected on the loose! Strangely enough, he has not made any advances on neighboring packs, however, he's been spotted roaming the Southern Icefield, the Tangled Woods, the Viridian Labyrinth, the Sunbeam Ruins, the Windswept Plateau, the Shifting Expanse, and the Scarred Wasteland. I have sent this message to all packs warning that it seems that the Infected is in season, and it's only a matter of time before he makes an attempt at nearby females. I warn you that although docile and distant as of current, the Infected should be looked out for, in case he does advance. - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59233&tab=dragon&did=14597302]Zechariah[/url][/i][/size][/font] There is a picture of the Infected attached to the parchment paper with the hastily scrawled letter. Above the picture, is the word [b]ANPU[/b], which you can only assume is his name. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17054134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170542/17054134_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote][/center] @Crescentstar711 @Stumpy @Articuno2011 @Mimmiley @CowardlyTank @Kationi @Dratinimon @Ranfuu @ookamisoulreaper @Cytosine @cryptoraptor @RoseBloodWolf @Ashenhartkrie @Coldlock @SassyCowgirl @AlchemicalAvian @MikayD18 @krissybuttbutt @Lichtdrache @SilvestrisDream @Justdevon @Cheza @Argentdayl @Rictus @pinkoak80 @violinistshewolf @Chunk @Mimmiley @AyaBrea @Lutielle @WhoDoVoodoo @penantiomers @Nixpix @PUMPKINCAW @Kururin @gearfeathers @Tsukistar
DANGER! URGENT MATTER! - Zechariah wrote:
There is an Infected on the loose! Strangely enough, he has not made any advances on neighboring packs, however, he's been spotted roaming the Southern Icefield, the Tangled Woods, the Viridian Labyrinth, the Sunbeam Ruins, the Windswept Plateau, the Shifting Expanse, and the Scarred Wasteland.

I have sent this message to all packs warning that it seems that the Infected is in season, and it's only a matter of time before he makes an attempt at nearby females. I warn you that although docile and distant as of current, the Infected should be looked out for, in case he does advance.

- Zechariah

There is a picture of the Infected attached to the parchment paper with the hastily scrawled letter. Above the picture, is the word ANPU, which you can only assume is his name.

17054134_350.png
@Crescentstar711 @Stumpy @Articuno2011 @Mimmiley @CowardlyTank @Kationi @Dratinimon
@Ranfuu @ookamisoulreaper @Cytosine @cryptoraptor @RoseBloodWolf @Ashenhartkrie @Coldlock @SassyCowgirl @AlchemicalAvian @MikayD18 @krissybuttbutt @Lichtdrache @SilvestrisDream @Justdevon @Cheza @Argentdayl @Rictus @pinkoak80 @violinistshewolf @Chunk @Mimmiley @AyaBrea @Lutielle @WhoDoVoodoo @penantiomers @Nixpix @PUMPKINCAW @Kururin @gearfeathers @Tsukistar
HrByBGD.png
(( @DevilsCarnival

I do have a dragon who I am planning to make into a Canis Lupus dragon, she only needs Piebald to fit the guidelines - but I won't be able to get it for her for awhile. May I still join with her?

And would it be okay if I have cameos/mentions of non-canis dragons whom are in her clan?))
(( @DevilsCarnival

I do have a dragon who I am planning to make into a Canis Lupus dragon, she only needs Piebald to fit the guidelines - but I won't be able to get it for her for awhile. May I still join with her?

And would it be okay if I have cameos/mentions of non-canis dragons whom are in her clan?))
(( @Tsukistar

As long as you follow the rules posted on this board, I am quite alright with that. I understand the feel of it taking forever to get new genes. I had to completely regene Miah, and breed scroll her. Zech wasn't as bad and Anpu was easy. Feel free to join in, though we've been periodically updating the lore, so it might be best to go reread it, as a refreshment. ))
(( @Tsukistar

As long as you follow the rules posted on this board, I am quite alright with that. I understand the feel of it taking forever to get new genes. I had to completely regene Miah, and breed scroll her. Zech wasn't as bad and Anpu was easy. Feel free to join in, though we've been periodically updating the lore, so it might be best to go reread it, as a refreshment. ))
HrByBGD.png
(( @DevilsCarnival

Alright, thank you. ^^ Just outta curiosity, what time of the day do you think it is in-rp right now?))
(( @DevilsCarnival

Alright, thank you. ^^ Just outta curiosity, what time of the day do you think it is in-rp right now?))
(( @Tsukistar

If you'd like to start us off, you can choose. I can edit the post and give a setting if that'd be preferable. uwu ))
(( @Tsukistar

If you'd like to start us off, you can choose. I can edit the post and give a setting if that'd be preferable. uwu ))
HrByBGD.png
(( @DevilsCarnival

You choosing a setting would be preferable, I got a few things outside of FR that I wanna wrap up before I get started on this.

Thank you for tolerating me XD I sometimes worry I'm being troublesome for some people.))
(( @DevilsCarnival

You choosing a setting would be preferable, I got a few things outside of FR that I wanna wrap up before I get started on this.

Thank you for tolerating me XD I sometimes worry I'm being troublesome for some people.))
(( @Tsukistar

Setting has been put up :3
Or at least the best I can make while half asleep >w< ))
(( @Tsukistar

Setting has been put up :3
Or at least the best I can make while half asleep >w< ))
HrByBGD.png
((Thank you again, @DevilsCarnival ^^)) [img]http://i.imgur.com/J45yxgw.png[/img] [i][size=2]((NOTE: This is not her actual appearance, but this is the appearance I plan for her to have once I get the necessary genes.))[/size][/i] Nalila was quiet as she made her approach, reaching the meeting. Eyes cast across her surroundings, taking note of the variety of other Canis Lupus tundras, others of her kind. They weren’t the colorful dragons that she knew back home - (a word that almost sounded surreal at first) - but she felt a sort of ease at being around others that were like her. She relaxed visibly, fur flat as she found a quiet spot to lay down, relax as she awaited for discussions to begin. She was never really a talker, more of a listener - because listening meant you knew where prey was, where allies were, or where danger was. She had heard of the Infected tundra that was on the loose. Astor, the clan’s messenger - and in a sense, diplomat, showed her the very letter that came. She thought that an Infected wouldn’t wander so far from the Wyrmwound. Wouldn’t put her clan in risk. But if this Infected was indeed in season, then he’d be seeking a mate - she knew this well - and she could very well attract attention. Thus, she made the decision to temporarily leave her clan until this Infected was dealt with. She wasn’t gonna put her friends at risk, and she felt as though she would work better at hunting down this Infected with her own people. Mouth opening in a wide yawn, half from anxiety, half from slight exhaustion from the trip, she laid her head down on her front paws - watching closely, ears perked for what the other Canis Lupus had to say.
((Thank you again, @DevilsCarnival ^^))

J45yxgw.png
((NOTE: This is not her actual appearance, but this is the appearance I plan for her to have once I get the necessary genes.))

Nalila was quiet as she made her approach, reaching the meeting. Eyes cast across her surroundings, taking note of the variety of other Canis Lupus tundras, others of her kind. They weren’t the colorful dragons that she knew back home - (a word that almost sounded surreal at first) - but she felt a sort of ease at being around others that were like her. She relaxed visibly, fur flat as she found a quiet spot to lay down, relax as she awaited for discussions to begin. She was never really a talker, more of a listener - because listening meant you knew where prey was, where allies were, or where danger was.

She had heard of the Infected tundra that was on the loose. Astor, the clan’s messenger - and in a sense, diplomat, showed her the very letter that came. She thought that an Infected wouldn’t wander so far from the Wyrmwound. Wouldn’t put her clan in risk. But if this Infected was indeed in season, then he’d be seeking a mate - she knew this well - and she could very well attract attention. Thus, she made the decision to temporarily leave her clan until this Infected was dealt with. She wasn’t gonna put her friends at risk, and she felt as though she would work better at hunting down this Infected with her own people.

Mouth opening in a wide yawn, half from anxiety, half from slight exhaustion from the trip, she laid her head down on her front paws - watching closely, ears perked for what the other Canis Lupus had to say.
1 2 3 4