Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MURDER PARTY INTEREST CHECK
1 2 3
EDIT: When we get enough players, I will send a private message to each of you. You must respond to this message to play.

EDIT DOS: We;ve got our partygoers! Stay tuned for when I send out the official invites!

CURRENT ATTENDEES:
- @DudeSubmarine with Tae (Guardian F, Lightning)
- @Kyrrah with Willow(Spiral M, Nature)
- @MirrorOfTheLost with Merryll (Imp M, Arcane)
- @TheJinxedFox with Azael (Skydancer M, Plague)
- @Stanzascale with Veev (Imp F, Water)
- @Mammarmiar with Nimbostratus(Tundra M, Ice)
- @Kowai with Seashell (Nocturne F, Wind)
- @qwertipi303 with Vincent (Skydancer M, Ice)
- @gabrielnovak with Tiea (Spiral F, Arcane)
- @BluTED with Hecta (Pearlcatcher F, Light)

The Midnight Gala is a small, exclusive gathering of dragons intended to celebrate the Shadow flight and loyalty to the gods in general. This year's, however, has a sinister twist...

Do you want a dragon to participate in an event of intrigue, mystery, and potentially murder? This event, should it happen, will take place over the course of three weeks and cumulate in a final dragon standing!

If this interests you:
-Ping me
-Submit ONE AND ONLY ONE dragon. You will need: its elemental allegiance, its personality, how it would react to danger, what it does when it's scared, and what it plans to wear for the party.

EDIT: When we get enough players, I will send a private message to each of you. You must respond to this message to play.

EDIT DOS: We;ve got our partygoers! Stay tuned for when I send out the official invites!

CURRENT ATTENDEES:
- @DudeSubmarine with Tae (Guardian F, Lightning)
- @Kyrrah with Willow(Spiral M, Nature)
- @MirrorOfTheLost with Merryll (Imp M, Arcane)
- @TheJinxedFox with Azael (Skydancer M, Plague)
- @Stanzascale with Veev (Imp F, Water)
- @Mammarmiar with Nimbostratus(Tundra M, Ice)
- @Kowai with Seashell (Nocturne F, Wind)
- @qwertipi303 with Vincent (Skydancer M, Ice)
- @gabrielnovak with Tiea (Spiral F, Arcane)
- @BluTED with Hecta (Pearlcatcher F, Light)

The Midnight Gala is a small, exclusive gathering of dragons intended to celebrate the Shadow flight and loyalty to the gods in general. This year's, however, has a sinister twist...

Do you want a dragon to participate in an event of intrigue, mystery, and potentially murder? This event, should it happen, will take place over the course of three weeks and cumulate in a final dragon standing!

If this interests you:
-Ping me
-Submit ONE AND ONLY ONE dragon. You will need: its elemental allegiance, its personality, how it would react to danger, what it does when it's scared, and what it plans to wear for the party.

tumblr_inline_ncg033dSmu1sl5pky.gif tumblr_nmzwvjKoJD1taapw6o1_250.png
@TeatimeRationale >BD I'd like to use Tae! She's affiliated with Lightning Flight; she tends to be quiet and observant, but often speaks in a cryptic speaking pattern. She's not prone to violence but, being a Guardian dragon, she is still strong. When she's frightened, she tends to take on that of a frightened cat; arched back, tense muscles, becomes still, and resorts to violence and fighting her way out only if absolutely necessary. She plans to her nicest necklaces and head covering, and will have a vest with matching gloving and spats. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13160821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131609/13160821_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TeatimeRationale
>BD
I'd like to use Tae!
She's affiliated with Lightning Flight; she tends to be quiet and observant, but often speaks in a cryptic speaking pattern. She's not prone to violence but, being a Guardian dragon, she is still strong. When she's frightened, she tends to take on that of a frightened cat; arched back, tense muscles, becomes still, and resorts to violence and fighting her way out only if absolutely necessary. She plans to her nicest necklaces and head covering, and will have a vest with matching gloving and spats.

13160821_350.png
@TeatimeRationale I'd like to enter Willow! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11638867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116389/11638867_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Elemental allegiance[/b]: Shadow, but with strong ties to nature. [b]Personality[/b]: Intelligent and curious, he usually comes across as nice and a little distracted. His affections can be fickle though; prone to turn at any moment. And you don't want to be on his bad side for too long, because he has a habit of slightly poisoning dragons he doesn't like. Has an encyclopedic knowledge of plants. [b]How they react to danger:[/b] Runs away where possible, usually to plot a comeback. Pretty good at keeping his head, but when he panics he panics massively. [b]What he does when scared[/b]: When he's surprised scared, he jumps and squeals and runs, but when he's angry scared, he can be really calculating and nasty. Retreat first, strike back surreptitiously later. [b]What he plans to wear[/b]: He would rock up in a nice shirt and pants, with flowers everywhere. But he'd also be covered in leaves and grass, because he just had to check out a couple of mosses on the way over.
@TeatimeRationale

I'd like to enter Willow!

11638867_350.png

Elemental allegiance: Shadow, but with strong ties to nature.

Personality: Intelligent and curious, he usually comes across as nice and a little distracted. His affections can be fickle though; prone to turn at any moment. And you don't want to be on his bad side for too long, because he has a habit of slightly poisoning dragons he doesn't like. Has an encyclopedic knowledge of plants.

How they react to danger: Runs away where possible, usually to plot a comeback. Pretty good at keeping his head, but when he panics he panics massively.

What he does when scared: When he's surprised scared, he jumps and squeals and runs, but when he's angry scared, he can be really calculating and nasty. Retreat first, strike back surreptitiously later.

What he plans to wear: He would rock up in a nice shirt and pants, with flowers everywhere. But he'd also be covered in leaves and grass, because he just had to check out a couple of mosses on the way over.
@TeatimeRationale I'd like to play as Merryll. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8896642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88967/8896642_350.png[/img] [/url] He is of the Arcane flight, and rather studious. He is, in general, a very quiet dragon, preferring to listen and learn. Merryll dislikes violence and views it as a last resort, he much more prefers to try and pacify or talk his way out of a situation. If forced, Merryll fights primarily with magic as he is quite skinny, even by Imperial standards. He startles at unexpected circumstances, but when given advance notice he will be grim and relatively calm. Merryll has a long way to travel to the gala so he will mostly be wearing his traveling attire, but he intends to bring along some small decorations.
@TeatimeRationale

I'd like to play as Merryll.

8896642_350.png

He is of the Arcane flight, and rather studious. He is, in general, a very quiet dragon, preferring to listen and learn. Merryll dislikes violence and views it as a last resort, he much more prefers to try and pacify or talk his way out of a situation. If forced, Merryll fights primarily with magic as he is quite skinny, even by Imperial standards. He startles at unexpected circumstances, but when given advance notice he will be grim and relatively calm. Merryll has a long way to travel to the gala so he will mostly be wearing his traveling attire, but he intends to bring along some small decorations.
@TeatimeRationale I'd like to enter with Azazel!
No images bc mobile, sorry!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43610&tab=dragon&did=2608314

Elemental allegiance: plague and very strongly so.
Personality: A scarred and battered thing, but vicious and ruthless nevertheless. Azazel has never been anything more than a leech. This dragon worms his way into clans and fights his way to the top, much like his progress into leader in Clan Sangvinican. However, as brutal as his techniques may be, Azazel is not one to slack off once he has reached the top. Azazel throws himself into danger as a way to prove his strength and often comes out on top. He is not below dirty work, and doesn't care how his belongings are obtained, as long as he gets them when he asks for them. He's traitorous, untrustworthy and ruthless, to sum him up.
How he reacts to danger: he will immediately pick fight over flight, and defend himself. He won't keep an eye out for others and will put himself first in order to get to safety.
what he does when scared: "I don't get scared!" He'll collect himself and think rationally, forming a plan and trying to figure out the logic of the situation. He might share this plan with his others, if they're close friends.
what he plans to wear: probably dark clothing; probably trousers and a simple long-sleeved shirt, some simple dark rings and necklace.
@TeatimeRationale I'd like to enter with Azazel!
No images bc mobile, sorry!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43610&tab=dragon&did=2608314

Elemental allegiance: plague and very strongly so.
Personality: A scarred and battered thing, but vicious and ruthless nevertheless. Azazel has never been anything more than a leech. This dragon worms his way into clans and fights his way to the top, much like his progress into leader in Clan Sangvinican. However, as brutal as his techniques may be, Azazel is not one to slack off once he has reached the top. Azazel throws himself into danger as a way to prove his strength and often comes out on top. He is not below dirty work, and doesn't care how his belongings are obtained, as long as he gets them when he asks for them. He's traitorous, untrustworthy and ruthless, to sum him up.
How he reacts to danger: he will immediately pick fight over flight, and defend himself. He won't keep an eye out for others and will put himself first in order to get to safety.
what he does when scared: "I don't get scared!" He'll collect himself and think rationally, forming a plan and trying to figure out the logic of the situation. He might share this plan with his others, if they're close friends.
what he plans to wear: probably dark clothing; probably trousers and a simple long-sleeved shirt, some simple dark rings and necklace.
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@TeatimeRationale

Sorry, my username is Kyrrah (it's a bit hard to see because of the vista c:)
@TeatimeRationale

Sorry, my username is Kyrrah (it's a bit hard to see because of the vista c:)
@Kyrrah fixed! Sorry about that!
@Kyrrah fixed! Sorry about that!
tumblr_inline_ncg033dSmu1sl5pky.gif tumblr_nmzwvjKoJD1taapw6o1_250.png
@TeatimeRationale So how exactly does this work? Is it going to be an RP where you write events and we respond or something a little different? I guess from some of the questions I wasn't sure whether you were going to try write for our characters at times or something. How active would you require participants to be? Since I'm not likely to be able to post three times a day. At any rate, here's Veev. Hope everything's alright. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10583221][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105833/10583221_350.png[/img][/url] Element: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/4.png[/img] Personality: Veev is obsessed with dolls and always has at least one with her wherever she goes (if she is accepted, she will likely try bring a doll per guest, including herself, plus one or two spare along with some things for them). The Water Imperial doesn't bring them to show off, in fact, there are a few she keeps locked in a chest in her personal quarters, to be seen by none besides herself and the one who made them (a friend and confidante). She is more likely to come out of curiosity than for the ballroom banter as it were. Danger: She's more inclined to curses, traps and indirect warfare than direct confrontation so she'll be more bark (or vehement hiss in her case) than bite. If the danger is pressing then she'll hide as best she can, trying to make as little noise as possible in the process. Fear: Veev will become tense, though she will try not to let it be obvious. She is likely to clutch one of her dolls with a [hand?] in one of her bags. Party-wear: A white tunic, laureate's cap and a teardrop lapis lazuli tail ring.
@TeatimeRationale

So how exactly does this work? Is it going to be an RP where you write events and we respond or something a little different?
I guess from some of the questions I wasn't sure whether you were going to try write for our characters at times or something.
How active would you require participants to be? Since I'm not likely to be able to post three times a day.

At any rate, here's Veev. Hope everything's alright.

10583221_350.png
Element: 4.png
Personality: Veev is obsessed with dolls and always has at least one with her wherever she goes (if she is accepted, she will likely try bring a doll per guest, including herself, plus one or two spare along with some things for them). The Water Imperial doesn't bring them to show off, in fact, there are a few she keeps locked in a chest in her personal quarters, to be seen by none besides herself and the one who made them (a friend and confidante). She is more likely to come out of curiosity than for the ballroom banter as it were.

Danger: She's more inclined to curses, traps and indirect warfare than direct confrontation so she'll be more bark (or vehement hiss in her case) than bite. If the danger is pressing then she'll hide as best she can, trying to make as little noise as possible in the process.

Fear: Veev will become tense, though she will try not to let it be obvious. She is likely to clutch one of her dolls with a [hand?] in one of her bags.

Party-wear: A white tunic, laureate's cap and a teardrop lapis lazuli tail ring.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@TeatimeRationale That sounds [i]awesome.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9884973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98850/9884973_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I'd like to play as my Tundra Nimbostratus! [b]Element:[/b] Arcane, although he serves the Icewarden. [b]Personality:[/b] [i]"Nimbostratus is quite the airhead. He’s easily distracted and pretty stupid by dragon standards. But, despite his species, he actually has a great long-term memory. He does forget people’s names from time to time though. He has a bad habit of sleeping a lot, and sleepwalking from time to time. When he does, he often walks miles, sometimes he even walks for days on end. It is a pretty big problem, as he tends to wake up in extremely dangerous places, like the Scarred Wasteland. He’s a bit shy and awkard around strangers, but likes to meet new people once in a while. He doesn’t like big groups, but he can tolerate them. Even when he isn’t sleepwalking, he’s probably out exploring. He only comes home to eat and to preach the Icewarden’s words, as he has a fascination with Ice and is quite religious about it."[/i] [b]How they react to danger:[/b] Nimbo, despite his loyalty to the Icewarden, is an excellent Arcane Magic user. His natural instinct when danger is a potential is to form some kind of Arcane defense, but he is deeply ashamed of his skills, so he only uses magic out of his own free will in the most dire situations. [b]What he does when scared:[/b] Since he is quite the coward, he will likely curl up or try to flee, and then hate himself because he wants to help. He's pretty squrmish, so he probably wouldn't react well to gore. [b]What he plans to wear:[/b] Since his clan doesn't focus much on formality, he doesn't either; he would probably go with his everyday attire, which is [i]Butt Nekkid![/i] (Mostly, anyways.)
@TeatimeRationale

That sounds awesome.

9884973_350.png

I think I'd like to play as my Tundra Nimbostratus!

Element: Arcane, although he serves the Icewarden.

Personality: "Nimbostratus is quite the airhead. He’s easily distracted and pretty stupid by dragon standards. But, despite his species, he actually has a great long-term memory. He does forget people’s names from time to time though. He has a bad habit of sleeping a lot, and sleepwalking from time to time. When he does, he often walks miles, sometimes he even walks for days on end. It is a pretty big problem, as he tends to wake up in extremely dangerous places, like the Scarred Wasteland. He’s a bit shy and awkard around strangers, but likes to meet new people once in a while. He doesn’t like big groups, but he can tolerate them. Even when he isn’t sleepwalking, he’s probably out exploring. He only comes home to eat and to preach the Icewarden’s words, as he has a fascination with Ice and is quite religious about it."

How they react to danger: Nimbo, despite his loyalty to the Icewarden, is an excellent Arcane Magic user. His natural instinct when danger is a potential is to form some kind of Arcane defense, but he is deeply ashamed of his skills, so he only uses magic out of his own free will in the most dire situations.

What he does when scared: Since he is quite the coward, he will likely curl up or try to flee, and then hate himself because he wants to help. He's pretty squrmish, so he probably wouldn't react well to gore.

What he plans to wear: Since his clan doesn't focus much on formality, he doesn't either; he would probably go with his everyday attire, which is Butt Nekkid! (Mostly, anyways.)
Prismatic Meditate Pomeranian mike
fr+9 | he/him | lore clan(?)
wishlist + clan lore
1vAtYxM.png
4BheGMt.png
ckAgcPc.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
x
@anchoram
Pinging myself so that I may check this out later when I am at a computer. Probably around Friday
@anchoram
Pinging myself so that I may check this out later when I am at a computer. Probably around Friday
by-knighterrant.png
1 2 3