Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133 134
i'm so excited to get into roleplay here! i haven't done it in a little while but i'm glad to jump right in again!

- Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
my characters are my dragons, currently! any one of them can be rp'd with! i've based my dragons of of arthurian legend, so they will behave as such and take the roles that their names would denote.

-Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
nothing specific, really, just looking to jump in! i prefer one on one usually but can work with a group.

-Average reply length?
as needed, anywhere from a few long sentences to a few paragraphs of respectable size.

-Average reply speed?
i'm on almost every day, so at least once a day if not more.

-Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
not really, no! just basic grammar and spelling skills.

-Would you like to share any additional information?
i'm still learning the best way to navigate the forums so i might need a bit of patience, that's all! looking forward to getting to know some dragons and their keepers!
i'm so excited to get into roleplay here! i haven't done it in a little while but i'm glad to jump right in again!

- Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
my characters are my dragons, currently! any one of them can be rp'd with! i've based my dragons of of arthurian legend, so they will behave as such and take the roles that their names would denote.

-Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
nothing specific, really, just looking to jump in! i prefer one on one usually but can work with a group.

-Average reply length?
as needed, anywhere from a few long sentences to a few paragraphs of respectable size.

-Average reply speed?
i'm on almost every day, so at least once a day if not more.

-Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
not really, no! just basic grammar and spelling skills.

-Would you like to share any additional information?
i'm still learning the best way to navigate the forums so i might need a bit of patience, that's all! looking forward to getting to know some dragons and their keepers!
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I roleplay as OCs. Usually I make them up for the specific roleplay, but you may get versions of my charahub cast.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really. As long as romance isn't the whole storyline.

Player Information

Average reply length?

One paragraph to several paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Once every couple of days. I work full time all summer and then I'm off to university, so...

Would you like to share any additional information?
  • I'm in a bunch of (mostly anime) fandoms; just ask about specifics
  • My favourite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc
  • I'll tolerate romance as an element of the plot and am cool with any gender pairing! I just really like it when relationships are well-developed and natural, is all
  • Plot candies include blood 'n guts, worldbuilding, politics, psychological warfare, and very occasionally fluff
  • I like combat but am not very good at it yet

Feel free to PM me!
Character Information

I roleplay as OCs. Usually I make them up for the specific roleplay, but you may get versions of my charahub cast.

Not really. As long as romance isn't the whole storyline.

Player Information

Average reply length?

One paragraph to several paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Once every couple of days. I work full time all summer and then I'm off to university, so...

• I'm in a bunch of (mostly anime) fandoms; just ask about specifics
  • My favourite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc
  • I'll tolerate romance as an element of the plot and am cool with any gender pairing! I just really like it when relationships are well-developed and natural, is all
  • Plot candies include blood 'n guts, worldbuilding, politics, psychological warfare, and very occasionally fluff
  • I like combat but am not very good at it yet

Feel free to PM me!
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
Character Information

Original Characters
I have several original characters that I have made over the years and each of them are like my children. I love working on their characteristics, backstories, and relationships with other people's ocs. It makes me happy to flesh them out and give them their own 'life' in a sense. I prefer to use existing ocs or my dragons for rp but if the storyline is interesting enough I can fashion a new character to fit the part in some way. I also have fan based ocs such as Pokemon ocs, ect.

Art
Besides using the default image codes of the FR dragons here, I will and tend to draw the appearance of my ocs. On very rare occasions I'll go to google and find a couple temporary images to be used for the oc until I can finish their own image, but I like to stick with my own art or fanart of the character. As for using google images for temporary use, this would fall into the category of creating a new oc on the spot to fit into a new or ongoing storyline.

Dragons
Every single one of my dragons is a potential character up for rping and character development. While I may have a few dragons named after some anime characters (Fairytail) they have their own unique twists and originality to them. The only similarities to their anime counterparts would be the coloring and name. Most dragons are like blank canveses ready to be molded and given life. A few have already had some bio's written for them, but to really get a feel for a character I like to rp with them first.

Roleplay Storylines

While I'm fine with all storylines, as of right now I would like to focus on FR based rp's to work on developing my dragons.

I'm fine with semi thought out storylines but prefer to build the story based on responses from other characters and the other rper's as well. OOC in an rp is fine as long as it's spaced away from the main rp response and in [{(OOC: Brackets)}]

Roleplaying Info

Hello thanks for taking time to read this massive wall of text (sorry!) I am a few weeks short of 21 and have 7 years of rping experience under my belt. :3

Time
US Central Time (2hrs ahead of FR)

Reply Time
It honestly depends on how busy I am with rl. I work as well as attend college however I do try to make it a habit of checking my FR periodically throughout the day. If I'm really into an rp I can respond several times a day. Others I'll have to read the response a few times before making my own due to having to think of how to reply. Will usually try to respond in 1-3 days unless I'm unable to get to a computer and rl has suddenly decided to dump a lot of responsibility on me. When that happens it may take me a week to respond though a notification will be sent to the rper(s) of this. If it's a rather large rp group I will just ask to skip my turn if I don't have time to write a response, giving a basic description of the character(s) reaction to whatever's going on around them if they were spoken/involved in some action.

Rating
PG13, PG16, M

For forums such as these on FR I am fine with rping Pg13-16. For M it would be in private through messages, Notes on DA/FA, or through Skype. I usually only rp M rated rps with close friends. However if I like your style of writing and/or character, the rating could change in the future or in future rps.

Things I'm Cool With
+Shippings/Romance [fine with MxF, MxM, and would be open to FxF though I will admit I haven't done much FxF rp so it's a bit of a weak spot for me.]

+ Fluid, Trans, ect characters are welcomed. I don't judge. However if a character messes up with a pronoun and such, don't take it personal if you yourself are trans/fluid/ect, like real people characters not use to those terms have to have time to adjust

+I'm fine with violence, gore, ect.

Do's & Don'ts
+Use proper grammar (Ex: Complete sentences, Capitalization, Periods, etc.)/everyone's human and mistakes are expected. If you see an error in your text, correct it ^^ no worries I'm not a huge grammar police, but I will admit I like having a flow of good grammar to read.

+Don't be afraid to write/post long responses/entries. Especially if you feel it'll benefit the character(s) and rp. I've made a few 2k-5k word posts before ^^ Just don't keep going on and on about random pointless things, unless you have a character who's like that and it's in their personality. Just know when to stop :)

+Don't be afraid to be descriptive in your post. By doing this you help me and others paint a picture of what's going on. What is the weather like. Is your character's body stiff and sore from work or their journey? What lovely smells can they pick up from the town square?

-No text talk please. I am a literate rper and unless they're actually using a cell to text, I would like proper grammar used.

-No 1-3 liners please. If I write a 2-3 paragraph entry/response then please try to write at least 1-2 paragraphs as well. The more you write the more you give me to work with and the more the rp can grow to be AWESOME!

-No Godmobbing! If your character is a 3 day old hatchling trying to fight a 3 month old, your dragon can't pick up my dragon (usually) throw them around and then break their neck. No.
Ex:
1. Owl roared and lashed out with his talons, aiming a blow to his opponents head.
(correct way to initiate an attack. You state that your character is attacking but leave the outcome open for the other rper)

2.Snarl bared his fangs at the other male before lunging, dodging his opponents claws and latching onto his throat. With a jerk of his head he broke the other dragons neck.
(incorrect and godmobbing. Not only did they claim to have landed an attack without permission of the other rper, they killed the other character, without permission as well)

Roleplaying Lengths and Styles

Length
I try to write at least 1-2 paragraphs minimum and then go up from there. I would prefer others do the same. Trust me I won't complain about the length of your post as long as it isn't just random incomplete thoughts, ect. I love to read! So bring it on :D

Styles
While I am comfortable writing in both 1st and 3rd person, for rps I prefer 3rd person overall

3rd person Ex.
She tilted her head to the side as she studied the Tundra from under her mask. A loud caw overhead signaled her familiar, Moore, had returned from whatever mischief the seeker could get himself into. Reaching out one of her gauntlets the avian landed on her offered arm, it's blind eyes turning toward the direction of the tundra before fluffing itself out and going to work cleaning his feathers.

"The injury to the heart is the trickiest to heal, however becomes stronger after the pain it endures." Carefully she runs a talon over the bird's head which makes a happy coo noise in turn but continues at it's hasty cleaning.She looked down at Moore and smiled beneath the mask. "As for why I am here I cannot say. I only followed His call and now here I am." Red eyes turned back to look at the male dragon. "My name is Sirrah of the Plagues, though I now reside in the shadows. Who are you my heart injured tundra and why do you carry an nested egg with you with freshly made graves behind?"

She raised a claw to ease his worry. "Moore tells me of what he has seen in his scouting as he too is guided by Him."

=====

1st person Ex.
Darkness.
That was the first thing I noticed when I slowly regained consciousness. There was something, perhaps an old piece of fabric, tied over my eyes. As the rest of my senses returned to me I realized I was lying on a rough wooden floor. My wrists had been tied behind my back. As I tried to push myself up with my muzzle the floor shook and clattered violently. I was thrown back against the wall; my head banging against the hard surface. A yelp of pain escaped before I could suppress it followed by a small groan.

It was then the sound of moving wheels that graced my ears. They creaked loudly as they moved, causing a horrible ruckus when the road would become uneven. For some reason I was in a wagon. The scent of fresh air brushed past my cheek as I turned my head to the side. With my tail I brushed against the wall, feeling a small coin sized hole in the structure. Quickly I pressed my nose against the opening, letting the different smells of the surrounding area register.

Mud and rain. It was raining outside, and hard. Any clues as to where I was, being masked by the downpour.

“How….did I get here?” My voice cracked from dryness, just noticing how thirsty I was. It was like I hadn’t had any water for days!

Contact Info

Preferred RP Methods: FR Forums, DeviantART Notes, Skype is a bit iffy for me as I would prefer only rping with friends via Skype.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message :)

Also I hope this edited format won't be a problem ;w; just let me know if it is and I'll try to use the provided one.

Character Information

Original Characters
I have several original characters that I have made over the years and each of them are like my children. I love working on their characteristics, backstories, and relationships with other people's ocs. It makes me happy to flesh them out and give them their own 'life' in a sense. I prefer to use existing ocs or my dragons for rp but if the storyline is interesting enough I can fashion a new character to fit the part in some way. I also have fan based ocs such as Pokemon ocs, ect.

Art
Besides using the default image codes of the FR dragons here, I will and tend to draw the appearance of my ocs. On very rare occasions I'll go to google and find a couple temporary images to be used for the oc until I can finish their own image, but I like to stick with my own art or fanart of the character. As for using google images for temporary use, this would fall into the category of creating a new oc on the spot to fit into a new or ongoing storyline.

Dragons
Every single one of my dragons is a potential character up for rping and character development. While I may have a few dragons named after some anime characters (Fairytail) they have their own unique twists and originality to them. The only similarities to their anime counterparts would be the coloring and name. Most dragons are like blank canveses ready to be molded and given life. A few have already had some bio's written for them, but to really get a feel for a character I like to rp with them first.

Roleplay Storylines

While I'm fine with all storylines, as of right now I would like to focus on FR based rp's to work on developing my dragons.

I'm fine with semi thought out storylines but prefer to build the story based on responses from other characters and the other rper's as well. OOC in an rp is fine as long as it's spaced away from the main rp response and in [{(OOC: Brackets)}]

Roleplaying Info

Hello thanks for taking time to read this massive wall of text (sorry!) I am a few weeks short of 21 and have 7 years of rping experience under my belt. :3

Time
US Central Time (2hrs ahead of FR)

Reply Time
It honestly depends on how busy I am with rl. I work as well as attend college however I do try to make it a habit of checking my FR periodically throughout the day. If I'm really into an rp I can respond several times a day. Others I'll have to read the response a few times before making my own due to having to think of how to reply. Will usually try to respond in 1-3 days unless I'm unable to get to a computer and rl has suddenly decided to dump a lot of responsibility on me. When that happens it may take me a week to respond though a notification will be sent to the rper(s) of this. If it's a rather large rp group I will just ask to skip my turn if I don't have time to write a response, giving a basic description of the character(s) reaction to whatever's going on around them if they were spoken/involved in some action.

Rating
PG13, PG16, M

For forums such as these on FR I am fine with rping Pg13-16. For M it would be in private through messages, Notes on DA/FA, or through Skype. I usually only rp M rated rps with close friends. However if I like your style of writing and/or character, the rating could change in the future or in future rps.

Things I'm Cool With
+Shippings/Romance [fine with MxF, MxM, and would be open to FxF though I will admit I haven't done much FxF rp so it's a bit of a weak spot for me.]

+ Fluid, Trans, ect characters are welcomed. I don't judge. However if a character messes up with a pronoun and such, don't take it personal if you yourself are trans/fluid/ect, like real people characters not use to those terms have to have time to adjust

+I'm fine with violence, gore, ect.

Do's & Don'ts
+Use proper grammar (Ex: Complete sentences, Capitalization, Periods, etc.)/everyone's human and mistakes are expected. If you see an error in your text, correct it ^^ no worries I'm not a huge grammar police, but I will admit I like having a flow of good grammar to read.

+Don't be afraid to write/post long responses/entries. Especially if you feel it'll benefit the character(s) and rp. I've made a few 2k-5k word posts before ^^ Just don't keep going on and on about random pointless things, unless you have a character who's like that and it's in their personality. Just know when to stop :)

+Don't be afraid to be descriptive in your post. By doing this you help me and others paint a picture of what's going on. What is the weather like. Is your character's body stiff and sore from work or their journey? What lovely smells can they pick up from the town square?

-No text talk please. I am a literate rper and unless they're actually using a cell to text, I would like proper grammar used.

-No 1-3 liners please. If I write a 2-3 paragraph entry/response then please try to write at least 1-2 paragraphs as well. The more you write the more you give me to work with and the more the rp can grow to be AWESOME!

-No Godmobbing! If your character is a 3 day old hatchling trying to fight a 3 month old, your dragon can't pick up my dragon (usually) throw them around and then break their neck. No.
Ex:
1. Owl roared and lashed out with his talons, aiming a blow to his opponents head.
(correct way to initiate an attack. You state that your character is attacking but leave the outcome open for the other rper)

2.Snarl bared his fangs at the other male before lunging, dodging his opponents claws and latching onto his throat. With a jerk of his head he broke the other dragons neck.
(incorrect and godmobbing. Not only did they claim to have landed an attack without permission of the other rper, they killed the other character, without permission as well)

Roleplaying Lengths and Styles

Length
I try to write at least 1-2 paragraphs minimum and then go up from there. I would prefer others do the same. Trust me I won't complain about the length of your post as long as it isn't just random incomplete thoughts, ect. I love to read! So bring it on :D

Styles
While I am comfortable writing in both 1st and 3rd person, for rps I prefer 3rd person overall

3rd person Ex.
She tilted her head to the side as she studied the Tundra from under her mask. A loud caw overhead signaled her familiar, Moore, had returned from whatever mischief the seeker could get himself into. Reaching out one of her gauntlets the avian landed on her offered arm, it's blind eyes turning toward the direction of the tundra before fluffing itself out and going to work cleaning his feathers.

"The injury to the heart is the trickiest to heal, however becomes stronger after the pain it endures." Carefully she runs a talon over the bird's head which makes a happy coo noise in turn but continues at it's hasty cleaning.She looked down at Moore and smiled beneath the mask. "As for why I am here I cannot say. I only followed His call and now here I am." Red eyes turned back to look at the male dragon. "My name is Sirrah of the Plagues, though I now reside in the shadows. Who are you my heart injured tundra and why do you carry an nested egg with you with freshly made graves behind?"

She raised a claw to ease his worry. "Moore tells me of what he has seen in his scouting as he too is guided by Him."

=====

1st person Ex.
Darkness.
That was the first thing I noticed when I slowly regained consciousness. There was something, perhaps an old piece of fabric, tied over my eyes. As the rest of my senses returned to me I realized I was lying on a rough wooden floor. My wrists had been tied behind my back. As I tried to push myself up with my muzzle the floor shook and clattered violently. I was thrown back against the wall; my head banging against the hard surface. A yelp of pain escaped before I could suppress it followed by a small groan.

It was then the sound of moving wheels that graced my ears. They creaked loudly as they moved, causing a horrible ruckus when the road would become uneven. For some reason I was in a wagon. The scent of fresh air brushed past my cheek as I turned my head to the side. With my tail I brushed against the wall, feeling a small coin sized hole in the structure. Quickly I pressed my nose against the opening, letting the different smells of the surrounding area register.

Mud and rain. It was raining outside, and hard. Any clues as to where I was, being masked by the downpour.

“How….did I get here?” My voice cracked from dryness, just noticing how thirsty I was. It was like I hadn’t had any water for days!

Contact Info

Preferred RP Methods: FR Forums, DeviantART Notes, Skype is a bit iffy for me as I would prefer only rping with friends via Skype.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message :)

Also I hope this edited format won't be a problem ;w; just let me know if it is and I'll try to use the provided one.

8KRlx7p.png
Character Information
I have a mixture of both. I can roleplay any of the dragons in my lair (I need only give them names and upload their backstories. Backstories can be adjusted to fit the roleplay if needed) and I can also make a separate dragon. I will also write as human characters or anything an RP requires. For fandom-based roleplays I have no trouble writing as a canon character. In fact, I prefer it.

I'm not seeking anything specific but I am hoping to join at least two threads before September.
Player Information
Average reply length?
2-3 paragraphs usually. I tend to be very lengthy and it just gets worse over time, haha.

Average reply speed?
I can spend a good hour to hour and a half per reply. I can reply at least once every day.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I only have one: if romance is to be a part of this, let's put some chemistry between the two characters. Let's develop a relationship. Other than that lay whatever you have on me.

I love roleplaying and I'm eager to start posting in these forums so if you have a thread in need of members don't be shy and PM me! The answer is probably going to be a yes.
Character Information
I have a mixture of both. I can roleplay any of the dragons in my lair (I need only give them names and upload their backstories. Backstories can be adjusted to fit the roleplay if needed) and I can also make a separate dragon. I will also write as human characters or anything an RP requires. For fandom-based roleplays I have no trouble writing as a canon character. In fact, I prefer it.

I'm not seeking anything specific but I am hoping to join at least two threads before September.
Player Information
Average reply length?
2-3 paragraphs usually. I tend to be very lengthy and it just gets worse over time, haha.

Average reply speed?
I can spend a good hour to hour and a half per reply. I can reply at least once every day.

I only have one: if romance is to be a part of this, let's put some chemistry between the two characters. Let's develop a relationship. Other than that lay whatever you have on me.

I love roleplaying and I'm eager to start posting in these forums so if you have a thread in need of members don't be shy and PM me! The answer is probably going to be a yes.
Character Information

My fandoms include:

Ace Attorney
Kingdom Hearts
Attack on Titan
Professor Layton

I'm not very good at detailed world-building, but if you have a basic outline, we can expand it mutually to shape our OC's and work on it. :]

Player Information

Average reply length?
Honestly? Quality over quantity. Always.

Average reply speed?
Depends! 3-4 moderate replies p/d or 1-2 chunky replies p/d.

Roleplays in which I'm the only one doing the work and the other player is just reacting off me is a little upsetting, so you're the type who mutually engages, that's fantastic!

Soft (undetailed) mentions of gore is OK.
Explicit sexual content I can't do.
I don't prefer to RP for the sake of romance.
Other than that, anything goes!
Character Information

My fandoms include:

Ace Attorney
Kingdom Hearts
Attack on Titan
Professor Layton

I'm not very good at detailed world-building, but if you have a basic outline, we can expand it mutually to shape our OC's and work on it. :]

Player Information

Average reply length?
Honestly? Quality over quantity. Always.

Average reply speed?
Depends! 3-4 moderate replies p/d or 1-2 chunky replies p/d.

Roleplays in which I'm the only one doing the work and the other player is just reacting off me is a little upsetting, so you're the type who mutually engages, that's fantastic!

Soft (undetailed) mentions of gore is OK.
Explicit sexual content I can't do.
I don't prefer to RP for the sake of romance.
Other than that, anything goes!
Character information
-My characters are all completely original, most of them dragons, some of them humans, and a small handful are other things. Oh, and a few shape-shifters.
Am I seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
-Oh yes, and in fact, this is the main reason I'm here: I hope to have an original fantasy roleplay in an original setting, which I can elaborate upon later. Here are the things to expect from the setting, however:
-An elaborate 'magic'-like system that involves controlling certain kinds of matter or energy( Fire, water, light, kinetic energy, biomatter, stone, and so on)
-A diverse dragon species for those who want to get creative; while there isn't any fire breathing or innate magical power (aside from the magic mentioned above, which even humans can do), there is a lot of wiggle room if you have a character with a specific physical appearance. Just ask me in advance if you think it's particularly odd. The size limitations are generally between 2 and 10 feet tall.
-A long-term plot. It's a very elaborate one, and has a slight learning curve thanks to the established setting, but the way the start is designed to go, you'll be able to catch on. The gist of it is trying to stop a force of shape-shifters from causing massive, historical trouble to the main, dragon-inhabited country. The goal is to stop the shape-shifters at the source, whoever is controlling them, while also dealing with some tensions with a neighboring, human city-state. Not that dragons and humans don't get along on an individual level, of course, but the demographics of the two nations suggest tensions on a larger scale.

Player information
Average reply length
Typically a paragraph, sometimes two. Quality over quantity is generally my policy, to an extent. Only replying with a sentence or two isn't enough for me, but replying with more than three paragraphs with not much happening is excessive and I don't care for that either.
Average reply speed?
I can reply multiple times I day; generally, once I see a message, I reply to it. This can lead to many messages a day if we happen to be online at the same time. And that should be what happens, otherwise this roleplay will not end within our lifetimes.
Requirements for future roleplayers?
The typical rules apply; that is to say, please avoid any of the 'Sue' flags unless they make sense. Please don't add in any angst that isn't necessary; there will be enough opportunities for that in the roleplay already, and excessive angst always annoyed me. Also, ooc chat is nice, especially if you want to ask me questions about the setting so you'll learn more about it to better roleplay. It's pretty elaborate, since I plan to make the setting and plot this rp is based off of into a published series. Already have two books in the works~
Anyway, back on track...
Additional information
Nothing big off the top of my head that I didn't already cover. If you want to start roleplaying, pm me and I'll show you my gmail. I prefer to rp over that.
Character information
-My characters are all completely original, most of them dragons, some of them humans, and a small handful are other things. Oh, and a few shape-shifters.
Am I seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
-Oh yes, and in fact, this is the main reason I'm here: I hope to have an original fantasy roleplay in an original setting, which I can elaborate upon later. Here are the things to expect from the setting, however:
-An elaborate 'magic'-like system that involves controlling certain kinds of matter or energy( Fire, water, light, kinetic energy, biomatter, stone, and so on)
-A diverse dragon species for those who want to get creative; while there isn't any fire breathing or innate magical power (aside from the magic mentioned above, which even humans can do), there is a lot of wiggle room if you have a character with a specific physical appearance. Just ask me in advance if you think it's particularly odd. The size limitations are generally between 2 and 10 feet tall.
-A long-term plot. It's a very elaborate one, and has a slight learning curve thanks to the established setting, but the way the start is designed to go, you'll be able to catch on. The gist of it is trying to stop a force of shape-shifters from causing massive, historical trouble to the main, dragon-inhabited country. The goal is to stop the shape-shifters at the source, whoever is controlling them, while also dealing with some tensions with a neighboring, human city-state. Not that dragons and humans don't get along on an individual level, of course, but the demographics of the two nations suggest tensions on a larger scale.

Player information
Average reply length
Typically a paragraph, sometimes two. Quality over quantity is generally my policy, to an extent. Only replying with a sentence or two isn't enough for me, but replying with more than three paragraphs with not much happening is excessive and I don't care for that either.
Average reply speed?
I can reply multiple times I day; generally, once I see a message, I reply to it. This can lead to many messages a day if we happen to be online at the same time. And that should be what happens, otherwise this roleplay will not end within our lifetimes.
Requirements for future roleplayers?
The typical rules apply; that is to say, please avoid any of the 'Sue' flags unless they make sense. Please don't add in any angst that isn't necessary; there will be enough opportunities for that in the roleplay already, and excessive angst always annoyed me. Also, ooc chat is nice, especially if you want to ask me questions about the setting so you'll learn more about it to better roleplay. It's pretty elaborate, since I plan to make the setting and plot this rp is based off of into a published series. Already have two books in the works~
Anyway, back on track...
Additional information
Nothing big off the top of my head that I didn't already cover. If you want to start roleplaying, pm me and I'll show you my gmail. I prefer to rp over that.
Character Information
I tend to roleplay more fandom based characters, but can do original as well. I like to use humans more than animals, but can do all.

- a Doctor Who crossover roleplay with Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere novels. If you haven't read Cosmere that's fine. Its basically a few stories from different planets, and the stories eventually overlap. Each planet has a unique magic system and environment, so it fits Doctor Who perfectly.
- My fandoms include: Cosmere, Wheel of Time, Star Trek, and Doctor Who. At least, that's what I find easy to roleplay. I also enjoy Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, and Once Upon a Time but it might be harder to roleplay those.
- for original roleplays- they cannot be realistic. I hate realistic roleplays. It has to have some sort of fantasy or science fiction aspect.
- I can do Flight Rising style or completely original.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on what you provide me. I will try to match what everyone else does to the best of my ability. On average though? Six lines or so.

Average reply speed?
Can be anything from an hour to a day. I try to be on often. Usually I'm online from 12:30 to about 20:30 server time on weekdays, but I will come online before school/band to check on replies at about 3:30-4:00. I will try not to leave you hanging for long, but I am going into junior year of high school so I don't know how that'll work. I will inform you if I need to step away for a bit or are going on a trip.

I prefer one on ones and someone who can post at least six lines minimum. Good grammar, activity, etc. I have nothing too major I want.

If you're interested, pm me. We can then set up a thread.
Character Information
I tend to roleplay more fandom based characters, but can do original as well. I like to use humans more than animals, but can do all.

- a Doctor Who crossover roleplay with Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere novels. If you haven't read Cosmere that's fine. Its basically a few stories from different planets, and the stories eventually overlap. Each planet has a unique magic system and environment, so it fits Doctor Who perfectly.
- My fandoms include: Cosmere, Wheel of Time, Star Trek, and Doctor Who. At least, that's what I find easy to roleplay. I also enjoy Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, and Once Upon a Time but it might be harder to roleplay those.
- for original roleplays- they cannot be realistic. I hate realistic roleplays. It has to have some sort of fantasy or science fiction aspect.
- I can do Flight Rising style or completely original.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on what you provide me. I will try to match what everyone else does to the best of my ability. On average though? Six lines or so.

Average reply speed?
Can be anything from an hour to a day. I try to be on often. Usually I'm online from 12:30 to about 20:30 server time on weekdays, but I will come online before school/band to check on replies at about 3:30-4:00. I will try not to leave you hanging for long, but I am going into junior year of high school so I don't know how that'll work. I will inform you if I need to step away for a bit or are going on a trip.

I prefer one on ones and someone who can post at least six lines minimum. Good grammar, activity, etc. I have nothing too major I want.

If you're interested, pm me. We can then set up a thread.
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?: Basically my dragons are the only ones I'm looking to roleplay on here.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?: I'm not really sure, to be honest. I'm honestly open for anything, and I'm looking for more lore-based clans to roleplay with.

Player Information

Average reply length?: Depends on how much you give me to work with in general.

Average reply speed?: Whenever I feel the muse to reply. I've been going through a slump recently since I've been roleplaying only /one kind of roleplay/ for so long, and I'm looking to roleplay more then that.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?: I'm fine with violence in roleplays, as well as gore to an extent. That extent being gruesome in detail descriptions and all. I won't be doing that whatsoever. Sorry. Also smut as a whole is something I am extremely burnt out on -- so do not expect it from me whatsoever.

Other: I've been roleplaying for a long time, way past the 10 year mark, and while I'm fine with perhaps using my private verse with others, I'd prefer to roleplay with lore-based clans to establish ties and plots and what not.

If any more questions are brought up, feel free to leave me a pm.
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?: Basically my dragons are the only ones I'm looking to roleplay on here.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?: I'm not really sure, to be honest. I'm honestly open for anything, and I'm looking for more lore-based clans to roleplay with.

Player Information

Average reply length?: Depends on how much you give me to work with in general.

Average reply speed?: Whenever I feel the muse to reply. I've been going through a slump recently since I've been roleplaying only /one kind of roleplay/ for so long, and I'm looking to roleplay more then that.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?: I'm fine with violence in roleplays, as well as gore to an extent. That extent being gruesome in detail descriptions and all. I won't be doing that whatsoever. Sorry. Also smut as a whole is something I am extremely burnt out on -- so do not expect it from me whatsoever.

Other: I've been roleplaying for a long time, way past the 10 year mark, and while I'm fine with perhaps using my private verse with others, I'd prefer to roleplay with lore-based clans to establish ties and plots and what not.

If any more questions are brought up, feel free to leave me a pm.
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif
Player Information

Average reply length?
Anything ranging from a shorter 1-2 paragraphs to a good 4-5. It all depends on how involved my character would be with the current happenings and what sort of position he/she would be in.

Average reply speed?
I am 8 hours ahead of FR time (live in the UK) so during the day and for a lot of the night I can reply pretty quickly(within 30 mins), just don't expect quick replies when it's like 4 am here ^^

I love love LOVE playing an antagonist role so if you need a ''bad guy'' for your storyline feel free to send me a message etc, I'm open to all types of rp! :D
Player Information

Average reply length?
Anything ranging from a shorter 1-2 paragraphs to a good 4-5. It all depends on how involved my character would be with the current happenings and what sort of position he/she would be in.

Average reply speed?
I am 8 hours ahead of FR time (live in the UK) so during the day and for a lot of the night I can reply pretty quickly(within 30 mins), just don't expect quick replies when it's like 4 am here ^^

I love love LOVE playing an antagonist role so if you need a ''bad guy'' for your storyline feel free to send me a message etc, I'm open to all types of rp! :D
Character Information

A lot of my characters are pokemon (lol) so mostly fandom, but that is really the only fandom characters I have besides my Flight Rising dragons. Aside from them, the rest is all original character, but they can interact with fandom characters, within reason, of course.

Yeah, right now I'd prefer Flight Rising dragon roleplaying. Anything not Flight Rising, just PM me and we'll rp on skype or tumblr, just somewhere else.

Player Information

Average Reply Length?

This really varies. My starters can be up to three paragraphs, but generally my replies are one paragraph, maybe even just a few sentences. I try to reply with more than just one sentence.

Average Reply Speed?
I have to say my reply speed is my biggest flaw. While sometimes I don't take long to reply, other times I might take days, even weeks! This is usually because I got distracted or can't think of what to write.

First person makes me terribly uncomfortable, if you could please stick to third? If its too much to ask I must apologize in advance but I can't roleplay with you then. I tend to stick to 1x1 because in my experience group rps are confusing, hectic, and scare me a little. Please follow the general roleplay rules, like no godmodding, powerplay. If I feel uncomfortable with what you/your character is doing I will voice it, and if you do not change what you are doing, I may even close the thread. We can discuss where the roleplay is going before or even during the thread.

One important thing I will reiterate- anything not Flight Rising related I will redirect to another site/program unless you absolutely can't (ie. you don't have an account on another site)

Please be honest with me. If I/my character make you uncomfortable, voice it and I'll do my best to accommodate. Unfortunately, if your request is something quite ridiculous (like changing my character's gender, species, etc) I'll just switch to another character.

I've been roleplaying ever since I've been on the internet, so I'm not new to it, but using a forum is actually sort of new for me.
I would be most happy to do romance roleplaying, I haven't done a lot of that yet! Only thing, if we roleplay romance and our characters get together as a result, I'd like them to be that way canonically. Meaning, even outside the roleplay, they are now together. We can discuss details if this bothers you.

Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay! I promise I won't bite!
Character Information

A lot of my characters are pokemon (lol) so mostly fandom, but that is really the only fandom characters I have besides my Flight Rising dragons. Aside from them, the rest is all original character, but they can interact with fandom characters, within reason, of course.

Yeah, right now I'd prefer Flight Rising dragon roleplaying. Anything not Flight Rising, just PM me and we'll rp on skype or tumblr, just somewhere else.

Player Information

Average Reply Length?

This really varies. My starters can be up to three paragraphs, but generally my replies are one paragraph, maybe even just a few sentences. I try to reply with more than just one sentence.

Average Reply Speed?
I have to say my reply speed is my biggest flaw. While sometimes I don't take long to reply, other times I might take days, even weeks! This is usually because I got distracted or can't think of what to write.

First person makes me terribly uncomfortable, if you could please stick to third? If its too much to ask I must apologize in advance but I can't roleplay with you then. I tend to stick to 1x1 because in my experience group rps are confusing, hectic, and scare me a little. Please follow the general roleplay rules, like no godmodding, powerplay. If I feel uncomfortable with what you/your character is doing I will voice it, and if you do not change what you are doing, I may even close the thread. We can discuss where the roleplay is going before or even during the thread.

One important thing I will reiterate- anything not Flight Rising related I will redirect to another site/program unless you absolutely can't (ie. you don't have an account on another site)

Please be honest with me. If I/my character make you uncomfortable, voice it and I'll do my best to accommodate. Unfortunately, if your request is something quite ridiculous (like changing my character's gender, species, etc) I'll just switch to another character.

I've been roleplaying ever since I've been on the internet, so I'm not new to it, but using a forum is actually sort of new for me.
I would be most happy to do romance roleplaying, I haven't done a lot of that yet! Only thing, if we roleplay romance and our characters get together as a result, I'd like them to be that way canonically. Meaning, even outside the roleplay, they are now together. We can discuss details if this bothers you.

Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay! I promise I won't bite!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133 134