Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Horoscope RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Adira

You based Arics aggression of you friend??? Should I be worried for you?

Me too for layout change
@Adira

You based Arics aggression of you friend??? Should I be worried for you?

Me too for layout change
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

Oh goodness, that came out wrong didn't it? Haha......well okay. He like tigers and trains like all day so he's pretty uh...well buff. And when he's serious about stuff, he means it. Ehhh it's hard to explain really....but honest to puppies and little ram children, there is nothing to worry about~

Yeah, it's kind of weird......
@Ragnaroc

Oh goodness, that came out wrong didn't it? Haha......well okay. He like tigers and trains like all day so he's pretty uh...well buff. And when he's serious about stuff, he means it. Ehhh it's hard to explain really....but honest to puppies and little ram children, there is nothing to worry about~

Yeah, it's kind of weird......
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
Name: Blue

Appearance: She has long legs but is rather normal on her build, with tan skin. Her hair is crimson red and fashioned into an enormous braid, that curls upward and to a point, serving as her scorpion tail. It's about as long as her body when flattened and as thick as her head. The school makes her wear an ugly plastic bag over the end. She wears a black and white button up and a black vest, with matching black jeans, to go nice looking but casual. Most days she wears a black fedora.

Descendant of: Dragon (Female) and Scorpio (Male)

Classes Taking: Gods' Meeting, Spirit Anatomy, and Star Dancing

Personality: She's creative and social, and usually looks on the good side of things. She loves Star Dancing, but only because she wants to "paint" nebulas or "weave" galaxies. She is often avoided because of her fierce powers, but has a fair amount of friends. To people she doesn't like, her tongue can be as venomous as her tail.

Abilities: Think dragon with a scorpion tail, though Scorpio is more dominant in her. She can breath fire to an extent, but her venom is more powerful.

@Adira
Do you think some gods would have a culture or style to them? Like one may be more roman and dress in a toga.
Name: Blue

Appearance: She has long legs but is rather normal on her build, with tan skin. Her hair is crimson red and fashioned into an enormous braid, that curls upward and to a point, serving as her scorpion tail. It's about as long as her body when flattened and as thick as her head. The school makes her wear an ugly plastic bag over the end. She wears a black and white button up and a black vest, with matching black jeans, to go nice looking but casual. Most days she wears a black fedora.

Descendant of: Dragon (Female) and Scorpio (Male)

Classes Taking: Gods' Meeting, Spirit Anatomy, and Star Dancing

Personality: She's creative and social, and usually looks on the good side of things. She loves Star Dancing, but only because she wants to "paint" nebulas or "weave" galaxies. She is often avoided because of her fierce powers, but has a fair amount of friends. To people she doesn't like, her tongue can be as venomous as her tail.

Abilities: Think dragon with a scorpion tail, though Scorpio is more dominant in her. She can breath fire to an extent, but her venom is more powerful.

@Adira
Do you think some gods would have a culture or style to them? Like one may be more roman and dress in a toga.
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
@Adira

Okay PHEW~ WEll d*nm he sound cool. I'll finish my app up nice.

Incase others want to know and not repeat my child is of Shiba(female dog) and Area(Male)
@Adira

Okay PHEW~ WEll d*nm he sound cool. I'll finish my app up nice.

Incase others want to know and not repeat my child is of Shiba(female dog) and Area(Male)
@Adira

Wut, wut, what has happened to the forums.
@Adira

Wut, wut, what has happened to the forums.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Adira I'll just go ahead and join, this sounds fun!

Name: Kaisa
Appearance: Kaisa has pale skin and rosy cheeks. Her hair is curly, fluffy, long, and a pale auburn color. She has a light build and is very flexible. Her violet eyes are large and slanted with slitted pupils, giving her the ability to easily see in the dark. Though her limbs are longer than normal, she is still on the shorter side. Her everyday outfit consists of a white scarf, a bright yellow shirt, white jeans, and varying bright canvas sneakers. She has long, sharp, poisonous fangs which are usually covered with a golden cap. She also has a slight lisp ( which she hates).
Descendant of: The Snake (Female) and The Sheep (Male)
Classes Taking: Gods' Meeting and Spirit Anantomy
Personality: Kaisa is a quiet, artistic girl and is more of a follower than a leader. Though she may seem laid back, she gets angry easily and is self-conscious. She is intelligent, but usually gets bored in class, so she brings headphones every once in a while. She generally doesn't talk to people, so she only has a few friends.
Abilities: She is skillful, venomous (she barely uses this ability because she has to bite others), has good senses, and is quite strong and silent.
@Adira I'll just go ahead and join, this sounds fun!

Name: Kaisa
Appearance: Kaisa has pale skin and rosy cheeks. Her hair is curly, fluffy, long, and a pale auburn color. She has a light build and is very flexible. Her violet eyes are large and slanted with slitted pupils, giving her the ability to easily see in the dark. Though her limbs are longer than normal, she is still on the shorter side. Her everyday outfit consists of a white scarf, a bright yellow shirt, white jeans, and varying bright canvas sneakers. She has long, sharp, poisonous fangs which are usually covered with a golden cap. She also has a slight lisp ( which she hates).
Descendant of: The Snake (Female) and The Sheep (Male)
Classes Taking: Gods' Meeting and Spirit Anantomy
Personality: Kaisa is a quiet, artistic girl and is more of a follower than a leader. Though she may seem laid back, she gets angry easily and is self-conscious. She is intelligent, but usually gets bored in class, so she brings headphones every once in a while. She generally doesn't talk to people, so she only has a few friends.
Abilities: She is skillful, venomous (she barely uses this ability because she has to bite others), has good senses, and is quite strong and silent.
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
@Xaron
Most likely. They don't have to, I mean after time, things vary. For example, the Chinese Zodiac would probably refer to Diyu as Hell, because that's the Chinese Hell. Though, not all of them are like this. Also- Accepted!

@Xexoria
Accepted!

@Ragnaroc
Aiight, can't wait to see what you put

@DacianaLupa
I know! It's messin' with me
@Xaron
Most likely. They don't have to, I mean after time, things vary. For example, the Chinese Zodiac would probably refer to Diyu as Hell, because that's the Chinese Hell. Though, not all of them are like this. Also- Accepted!

@Xexoria
Accepted!

@Ragnaroc
Aiight, can't wait to see what you put

@DacianaLupa
I know! It's messin' with me

ex7GImS.png

@Adira may I use please Mar's lore interchangeably with Ares? It kind of messes with my whole concept if I don't :(
@Adira may I use please Mar's lore interchangeably with Ares? It kind of messes with my whole concept if I don't :(
@Ragnaroc

Yep! That's absolutely fine!
@Ragnaroc

Yep! That's absolutely fine!

ex7GImS.png

@Adira (So our kids are probably ether rivals or best friends or maybe both XD They could really do some damage if they both snapped)

Okay done!

(So everyone please feel free to have a pre-established bond with Aki, treat him kindly thank you. ^_^)

Name: October Akita Foo

Nickname: Toby, Aki, Akita, Foo

Appearance: October is five eleven, soft and long of feature with skin the color of maple syrup and eyes the color of honey. His hair is thickly curled, dyed dark magenta and flounces around his ears. There are always leaves and bits of forest debris nestled in it. Also nestled in it are antlers. Up until they fall off in late fall. They are in the 17 to 20 month growth phases and re grow every spring. These antlers are made out of bone and much to Toby’s dismay never come in velvet, when they become less sensitve he will carve them.(Go head ask about them. There is a reason he has antlers.) His ears come to sharp points and the dark brown fur tones of an akita. They are still his ears, they are still on the sides of his head not the top. His nails are significantly harder than most, the purple lacquer helps, they however are not sharp in fact they are blunted and curl in on his finger pads if he doesn’t file them or use them enough(which he does because man that would hurt). His teeth are dog teeth they are different than human teeth see Here. They are large, they can be scary they are not fangs.

October’s over all body type is that of a track athlete seeing as he spends a good 60-70% percent of his time running. If you don’t know what track athletes looks like, slender, flat stomach but not muscle bound, less than would be deemed as built they are more lanky and slender.

Cloths: He owns nicely tailored jackets but he doesn’t use them. For the most part he wears loose open cloths. A small shirtless vest like [This] and low cut girl’s flare jeans. WHY? They are easy to slip out of when you shift.

Other:He has a thin gold chain that loops from five holes long his left ear at the llobe a single elm leaf dangles.
His tongue is dark green and his blood is the color of amber.
Tatoos, lots of them but you will have to get him to undress for you to see them so I'm not going to waist time with it.

Descendant of: Shiba(Dog, Female) and Ares/Mars (Male)

Classes Taking:
Star Dancing, God’s Meeting(majors) Spirit Anatomy, Forbidden Worship(Minors)

Personality: Whos ready to the puppy incarnate!!! Yeah no, sorry. He really his both his parent’s son. Though Deeply loyal and extremely social October is not a living puppy. He has a much wilder side to him and not in the sense of chaos. It’s not flying through the woods screaming at high energy either it’s....it’s the shiver you get when you walk into the woods alone in autumn. It’s the windblow leaves rustling behind you like a closing door. It’s that Other you feel when taking an autumn stroll. He doesn’t show this side often but it is there, highly alert, curious, observing you.
Other than this, happy go lucky, adventurous, a little too physical(he really likes touch, a casual passing brush, a hand on your shoulder when he comes to say hello, the high fiver and movie snuggler). High energy and packing serious endurance October is always one for a walk, run or stroll outside regardless of the weather. In fact he talks walks daily regardless of what anyone has to say. Headstrong yet willing to listen, a team player and group mover. October does what needs to be done, he’s a free spirit favoring not tie himself to obligations

Abilities: Mostly Passive October has excellent, (like run across Canada in a couple months excellent), endurance. He also have heightened senses and a green thumb. Humans can’t lie to him. He is a fairly good a hunting and can shift into the form of an Akita...something went wrong with this though, probably his father’s blood. Occasionally when he attempts shifting if he is under extreme psychological distress he will turn into something like This instead. If you want him to go back to normal you are going to need to calm him down.
He is extremely good at picking up new skills though can only learn about six in a day.
@Adira (So our kids are probably ether rivals or best friends or maybe both XD They could really do some damage if they both snapped)

Okay done!

(So everyone please feel free to have a pre-established bond with Aki, treat him kindly thank you. ^_^)

Name: October Akita Foo

Nickname: Toby, Aki, Akita, Foo

Appearance: October is five eleven, soft and long of feature with skin the color of maple syrup and eyes the color of honey. His hair is thickly curled, dyed dark magenta and flounces around his ears. There are always leaves and bits of forest debris nestled in it. Also nestled in it are antlers. Up until they fall off in late fall. They are in the 17 to 20 month growth phases and re grow every spring. These antlers are made out of bone and much to Toby’s dismay never come in velvet, when they become less sensitve he will carve them.(Go head ask about them. There is a reason he has antlers.) His ears come to sharp points and the dark brown fur tones of an akita. They are still his ears, they are still on the sides of his head not the top. His nails are significantly harder than most, the purple lacquer helps, they however are not sharp in fact they are blunted and curl in on his finger pads if he doesn’t file them or use them enough(which he does because man that would hurt). His teeth are dog teeth they are different than human teeth see Here. They are large, they can be scary they are not fangs.

October’s over all body type is that of a track athlete seeing as he spends a good 60-70% percent of his time running. If you don’t know what track athletes looks like, slender, flat stomach but not muscle bound, less than would be deemed as built they are more lanky and slender.

Cloths: He owns nicely tailored jackets but he doesn’t use them. For the most part he wears loose open cloths. A small shirtless vest like [This] and low cut girl’s flare jeans. WHY? They are easy to slip out of when you shift.

Other:He has a thin gold chain that loops from five holes long his left ear at the llobe a single elm leaf dangles.
His tongue is dark green and his blood is the color of amber.
Tatoos, lots of them but you will have to get him to undress for you to see them so I'm not going to waist time with it.

Descendant of: Shiba(Dog, Female) and Ares/Mars (Male)

Classes Taking:
Star Dancing, God’s Meeting(majors) Spirit Anatomy, Forbidden Worship(Minors)

Personality: Whos ready to the puppy incarnate!!! Yeah no, sorry. He really his both his parent’s son. Though Deeply loyal and extremely social October is not a living puppy. He has a much wilder side to him and not in the sense of chaos. It’s not flying through the woods screaming at high energy either it’s....it’s the shiver you get when you walk into the woods alone in autumn. It’s the windblow leaves rustling behind you like a closing door. It’s that Other you feel when taking an autumn stroll. He doesn’t show this side often but it is there, highly alert, curious, observing you.
Other than this, happy go lucky, adventurous, a little too physical(he really likes touch, a casual passing brush, a hand on your shoulder when he comes to say hello, the high fiver and movie snuggler). High energy and packing serious endurance October is always one for a walk, run or stroll outside regardless of the weather. In fact he talks walks daily regardless of what anyone has to say. Headstrong yet willing to listen, a team player and group mover. October does what needs to be done, he’s a free spirit favoring not tie himself to obligations

Abilities: Mostly Passive October has excellent, (like run across Canada in a couple months excellent), endurance. He also have heightened senses and a green thumb. Humans can’t lie to him. He is a fairly good a hunting and can shift into the form of an Akita...something went wrong with this though, probably his father’s blood. Occasionally when he attempts shifting if he is under extreme psychological distress he will turn into something like This instead. If you want him to go back to normal you are going to need to calm him down.
He is extremely good at picking up new skills though can only learn about six in a day.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8