Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Horoscope RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ragnaroc

Yeah, I'm working on it right now, so expect a wall of text. Though~ That shall wait till' the morning because I am exhausted. I leave you in suspense, HA! Anyways, goodnight!
@Ragnaroc

Yeah, I'm working on it right now, so expect a wall of text. Though~ That shall wait till' the morning because I am exhausted. I leave you in suspense, HA! Anyways, goodnight!
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
Name: Mira
Appearance: The first thing you notice about Mira is her hair, which is bright apple red. It falls down to her mid-back with nice beachy waves and is very full. If her hair isn't down it'll be in a loose ponytail or a braid. Her skin is a a dark copper color and she has a beauty mark under her left eye. She's taller than most women, standing at 5'9" and broad, if not a little chubby, body. For clothes, she's received hand-me-downs and other alms from her worshipers, but nothing fancy. More often than not she just wears a loose-fitting halter top t-shirt and a pair of high-waisted shorts. She owns a more official outfit, but she saves that for special occasions. (Picture to come soon-ish)
Descendant of: Sheep (mother) Cancer (father)
Personality: Mira is a very emotional woman, which fits more stereotypes than she would have wanted. In general, she tends to be happy and energetic, and is very quick to make friends with a large group of people. When she cares for someone, she can almost be smothering with affection and often times acts motherly. She constantly worries about the well-being of her friends, a characteristic from both her mother and her father. When someone she loves is in trouble, she will do anything and everything to help them and is a great person to turn to in times of trouble. Her willingness to commit herself completely to a person has made her fairly easy to deceive, as has her sympathy for sob stories. In recent years, she's become more calloused after being a spirit for so long, but she still enjoys listening to and helping others.
Reason they became a Spirit: When Mira was still in school, she always loved going down to Earth to examine how humans lived and their interactions with each other. During one of her trips down she met a spirit. Like any good girl, Mira was taught that Spirits were all evil and deceptive, so of course she tried as hard as she could to get away from the spirit, but she was very persuasive. Her name was Adelaide, and she once lived in Eden as well. She told Mira the story of how she became a spirit, and how the gods constantly came and erased the memories of her followers. Mira listened, and felt immensely sorry for the spirit. She secretly started going down to Earth more frequently, trying to get more worshipers for Adelaide, as well as to simply be there for the spirit. This, of course, did not bode well with the gods. When they discovered her aiding the spirit they were livid. They banished Mira to Earth to live as a spirit and focused their energy on Adelaide and ensuring that all of her worshipers lost their memories. After she fell to the underworld, Mira was left to fend for herself, trying to regain her spot in Eden.
How long they've been one: 5 years
Worshipers so far: She's managed to get a fairly large amount of worshipers, due to the manner in which she's contacted them. Normally, she finds weak humans, humans that are dealing with a great deal of distress. Her first worshiper was a human about to commit suicide, that she convinced not to jump. Through her work, as well as word of mouth, humans often turn to her in times of need. The network she's developed has gotten large enough that it's harder and harder for the gods to erase her worshipers memories.

@Adira
Finished! Let me know if I need to change anything
Name: Mira
Appearance: The first thing you notice about Mira is her hair, which is bright apple red. It falls down to her mid-back with nice beachy waves and is very full. If her hair isn't down it'll be in a loose ponytail or a braid. Her skin is a a dark copper color and she has a beauty mark under her left eye. She's taller than most women, standing at 5'9" and broad, if not a little chubby, body. For clothes, she's received hand-me-downs and other alms from her worshipers, but nothing fancy. More often than not she just wears a loose-fitting halter top t-shirt and a pair of high-waisted shorts. She owns a more official outfit, but she saves that for special occasions. (Picture to come soon-ish)
Descendant of: Sheep (mother) Cancer (father)
Personality: Mira is a very emotional woman, which fits more stereotypes than she would have wanted. In general, she tends to be happy and energetic, and is very quick to make friends with a large group of people. When she cares for someone, she can almost be smothering with affection and often times acts motherly. She constantly worries about the well-being of her friends, a characteristic from both her mother and her father. When someone she loves is in trouble, she will do anything and everything to help them and is a great person to turn to in times of trouble. Her willingness to commit herself completely to a person has made her fairly easy to deceive, as has her sympathy for sob stories. In recent years, she's become more calloused after being a spirit for so long, but she still enjoys listening to and helping others.
Reason they became a Spirit: When Mira was still in school, she always loved going down to Earth to examine how humans lived and their interactions with each other. During one of her trips down she met a spirit. Like any good girl, Mira was taught that Spirits were all evil and deceptive, so of course she tried as hard as she could to get away from the spirit, but she was very persuasive. Her name was Adelaide, and she once lived in Eden as well. She told Mira the story of how she became a spirit, and how the gods constantly came and erased the memories of her followers. Mira listened, and felt immensely sorry for the spirit. She secretly started going down to Earth more frequently, trying to get more worshipers for Adelaide, as well as to simply be there for the spirit. This, of course, did not bode well with the gods. When they discovered her aiding the spirit they were livid. They banished Mira to Earth to live as a spirit and focused their energy on Adelaide and ensuring that all of her worshipers lost their memories. After she fell to the underworld, Mira was left to fend for herself, trying to regain her spot in Eden.
How long they've been one: 5 years
Worshipers so far: She's managed to get a fairly large amount of worshipers, due to the manner in which she's contacted them. Normally, she finds weak humans, humans that are dealing with a great deal of distress. Her first worshiper was a human about to commit suicide, that she convinced not to jump. Through her work, as well as word of mouth, humans often turn to her in times of need. The network she's developed has gotten large enough that it's harder and harder for the gods to erase her worshipers memories.

@Adira
Finished! Let me know if I need to change anything
@RooibosInBlue

This is absolutely perfect! Aww poor Mira. Yay a spirit though! I'm glad there'll be someone for Keris to socialize with~
@RooibosInBlue

This is absolutely perfect! Aww poor Mira. Yay a spirit though! I'm glad there'll be someone for Keris to socialize with~

ex7GImS.png

@Adira

Awww, thanks! But yeah, I thought there was a lack of spirits, plus they sounded more interesting to write so here I am. They are very different people though haha...
@Adira

Awww, thanks! But yeah, I thought there was a lack of spirits, plus they sounded more interesting to write so here I am. They are very different people though haha...
@Ragnaroc actually Wu rn: [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/8f266def1d9a48dee1293705fb6afa18/tumblr_n180scSmva1ra6vljo1_250.gif[/img] @RooibosInblue Sorry for pinging you in the rp. I didn't realize Mira was a spirit and therefore not at the table. Whoops!
@Ragnaroc actually Wu rn:
tumblr_n180scSmva1ra6vljo1_250.gif
@RooibosInblue Sorry for pinging you in the rp. I didn't realize Mira was a spirit and therefore not at the table. Whoops!
Good yard
@Vermillionrocks

That's cool, you wrote your post before I had my bio up, so there's no way you would know. :>
@Vermillionrocks

That's cool, you wrote your post before I had my bio up, so there's no way you would know. :>
@Adira

Sorry I haven't been on much, its been too busy, so I'm back.
@Adira

Sorry I haven't been on much, its been too busy, so I'm back.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Adira

Do you want me to start a separate plot with just Mira and Keris since they are alone forever?
@Adira

Do you want me to start a separate plot with just Mira and Keris since they are alone forever?
@RooibosInBlue

Ah! I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you that I was finalizing the details for Keris. We can still make it part of the story because eventually they'll make it back to Eden, or fall, either way they're quite important.

@DacianaLupa

It's fine! Don't worry!
@RooibosInBlue

Ah! I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you that I was finalizing the details for Keris. We can still make it part of the story because eventually they'll make it back to Eden, or fall, either way they're quite important.

@DacianaLupa

It's fine! Don't worry!

ex7GImS.png

@Adira

I know, I was being dramatic :>
@Adira

I know, I was being dramatic :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8