Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62
He pondered for a bit and coming to a conclusion, decides that his best option was to head south; for some reason or another, the option seemed like the best. He wasn't sure why but he went ahead, down the path that lead south.

B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents
He pondered for a bit and coming to a conclusion, decides that his best option was to head south; for some reason or another, the option seemed like the best. He wasn't sure why but he went ahead, down the path that lead south.

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8058367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80584/8058367_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Georgia] It was a shame she did not get the chance to thank the Longneck. Common courtesy was something [color=forestgreen][b]Kanaya[/b][/color] upholds, but she supposed the creature looked rather busy. [font=Fixedsys][color=forestgreen][i]'I shall not keep him then,'[/i][/color][/font] the Skydancer thought, bowing in unacknowledged gratitude before continuing on her way. There is yet much way to travel before the Jamboree can be reached, and soon she found herself at a crossroads. Squinting at the wooden signpost, the clan matriarch spent a good time pondering over the choices--consulting a map was out at this point; she had somehow lost the leaf along the way--before finally deciding to head [b]west, where she could see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight.[/b] As far as she knew, the Twisting Crescendo borders the Plateau and the Icefields, spiraling right above the shimmering ocean. If that is not where the Jamboree is held, at least there ought to be some Wind dragons nearby to ask for directions.[/font] [center][b].::[color=forestgreen]D[/color]::.[/b][/center]

8058367_350.png

It was a shame she did not get the chance to thank the Longneck. Common courtesy was something Kanaya upholds, but she supposed the creature looked rather busy. 'I shall not keep him then,' the Skydancer thought, bowing in unacknowledged gratitude before continuing on her way.

There is yet much way to travel before the Jamboree can be reached, and soon she found herself at a crossroads. Squinting at the wooden signpost, the clan matriarch spent a good time pondering over the choices--consulting a map was out at this point; she had somehow lost the leaf along the way--before finally deciding to head west, where she could see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight.

As far as she knew, the Twisting Crescendo borders the Plateau and the Icefields, spiraling right above the shimmering ocean. If that is not where the Jamboree is held, at least there ought to be some Wind dragons nearby to ask for directions.

.::D::.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Gilgamesh peered up at the signpost. What a difficult decision.

Water laid on the northeast and west sides of the Wind territory, he knew that. The Cloudsong apparently rested near the eastern side, almost overtop of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, if his maps he'd studied before leaving were correct.

West probably led to the open sea and the Icelands. South, again, probably open sea and maybe the Firelands. North seemed most appropriate, and the cool breeze descending from it was a good sign. The mysterious shapes to the east were slightly worrying, as well.

He let out an annoyed huff and began to make his way north. It seemed reasonable.

((Choice A))
Gilgamesh peered up at the signpost. What a difficult decision.

Water laid on the northeast and west sides of the Wind territory, he knew that. The Cloudsong apparently rested near the eastern side, almost overtop of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, if his maps he'd studied before leaving were correct.

West probably led to the open sea and the Icelands. South, again, probably open sea and maybe the Firelands. North seemed most appropriate, and the cool breeze descending from it was a good sign. The mysterious shapes to the east were slightly worrying, as well.

He let out an annoyed huff and began to make his way north. It seemed reasonable.

((Choice A))
NY105Sx.gif
Oh boy....Duskcloud doesn't seem to be doing too well, does she? And this is her Flight Festival too.... if only she had taken her mate with her. She sighs, having finally made it to a crossroads. Is she even going the right way? She isn't sure, and this place doesn't help.... Oh dear.

Dusk stares at the signs in silence, twitching her tail. She doubts it's near water, so probably not West.... the Cloudsong is in the sky, and does involve breezes, doesn't it? She doesn't know... but those strange shapes could be dragons....Duskcloud stamps her foot. This is ridulous! She tosses her head closes her eyes, and plunges down a path, not even bothering to check the direction as she moves

B. South. Where several birds dip and soar in the air currents

(No idea on this one. Just gave a wild guess...)
Oh boy....Duskcloud doesn't seem to be doing too well, does she? And this is her Flight Festival too.... if only she had taken her mate with her. She sighs, having finally made it to a crossroads. Is she even going the right way? She isn't sure, and this place doesn't help.... Oh dear.

Dusk stares at the signs in silence, twitching her tail. She doubts it's near water, so probably not West.... the Cloudsong is in the sky, and does involve breezes, doesn't it? She doesn't know... but those strange shapes could be dragons....Duskcloud stamps her foot. This is ridulous! She tosses her head closes her eyes, and plunges down a path, not even bothering to check the direction as she moves

B. South. Where several birds dip and soar in the air currents

(No idea on this one. Just gave a wild guess...)
fw5Pc0h.png
Phalanx sighed, wishing he'd spoken to one of the other creatures as the dunhoof disappeared.

Coming to the crossroads, he pondered his decision carefully, biting his lips as he tried to recollect what he knew of the region. North seemed like the most sensible option to him, so he began to make his way down that path.

Choice A!
Phalanx sighed, wishing he'd spoken to one of the other creatures as the dunhoof disappeared.

Coming to the crossroads, he pondered his decision carefully, biting his lips as he tried to recollect what he knew of the region. North seemed like the most sensible option to him, so he began to make his way down that path.

Choice A!
WamHDzJ.png
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside

The shapes could be dragons, or perhaps far-away kites!

The shapes could be dragons, or perhaps far-away kites!
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
C? Maybe it's the dragons having fun at the jamboree.
i hope so
C? Maybe it's the dragons having fun at the jamboree.
i hope so
holli, she/her
A. North, where a cool breeze is blowing clouds across the sky
D. West, where you can see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight

Sidera looks at the signpost with hesitation. Sarah is on her back, not quit sleeping but not quit awake either, watching the sky above her in her shiny pearl. The trek a little much for the poor fae as well as the young Pearlcatcher, Iluna was was riding on the guardian's head like a hat. Sidera was just tired; the trek was filled with quite a bit of failure.

She stared at the signpost with weary eyes. If they messed up again, they'd never see the jamboree. The strange shapes could be the festivities, the water could offer a rest, and north and south could be as equally right as well as they could end in failure.

Sidera looked up at Iluna, who was watching clouds as well as Sarah. She started to carry them north; she'd never doubted the breeze in her life.

Choice: a as in Apple
A. North, where a cool breeze is blowing clouds across the sky
D. West, where you can see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight

Sidera looks at the signpost with hesitation. Sarah is on her back, not quit sleeping but not quit awake either, watching the sky above her in her shiny pearl. The trek a little much for the poor fae as well as the young Pearlcatcher, Iluna was was riding on the guardian's head like a hat. Sidera was just tired; the trek was filled with quite a bit of failure.

She stared at the signpost with weary eyes. If they messed up again, they'd never see the jamboree. The strange shapes could be the festivities, the water could offer a rest, and north and south could be as equally right as well as they could end in failure.

Sidera looked up at Iluna, who was watching clouds as well as Sarah. She started to carry them north; she'd never doubted the breeze in her life.

Choice: a as in Apple
If I've got my geography right, the Twisting Crescendo is on the Western Shore, so D. And even if I'm wrong, as a member of Water flight heading for the sea can't be all bad.
If I've got my geography right, the Twisting Crescendo is on the Western Shore, so D. And even if I'm wrong, as a member of Water flight heading for the sea can't be all bad.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11002736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110028/11002736_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Bruadair sighed in relief. The Serthis didn't attack, and it proved to be very helpful. As he continued on, he found a signpost pointing in four directions. "Hmm, which way should I go?" He muttered a rhyme to himself while pointing at one path for each syllable. When he ended, he was pointing at the path going north. Shrugging, he went that way, hoping he was lucky. [center][b](A)[/b][/center]
Bruadair sighed in relief. The Serthis didn't attack, and it proved to be very helpful.
As he continued on, he found a signpost pointing in four directions.
"Hmm, which way should I go?" He muttered a rhyme to himself while pointing at one path for each syllable. When he ended, he was pointing at the path going north. Shrugging, he went that way, hoping he was lucky.
(A)
IRGHmwD.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62