Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73
@EclipseDragon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78307/7830643_350.png[/img] Cherry had been waiting for a turn to the bucket, watching some other dragons take their turns and now she was first in the line. Cherry reached to look at the water and when shi spotted something she almost fell in himself trying to get it.
@EclipseDragon
7830643_350.png
Cherry had been waiting for a turn to the bucket, watching some other dragons take their turns and now she was first in the line. Cherry reached to look at the water and when shi spotted something she almost fell in himself trying to get it.
uw3nPsd.png
@Serendipital
"what are you really looking for out here?" Shalteir says quizzically, "Also F8 for today"
@Serendipital
"what are you really looking for out here?" Shalteir says quizzically, "Also F8 for today"
@Merides [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7672524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76726/7672524_350.png[/img] [/url] A fae fluttered to the foodstand, glancing around cautiously as if worried he might be spotted by someone. By the time he got to the front of the line, Heliotrope quickly spoke to the other Fae working there. "My mum came by to buy some things from you earlier and...well she's upset. Because it's [i]good[/i]," he quickly added so neither dragon running the stand would be offended. "So she's sulking because she refuses to admit it, but some of us wanted to buy a few more things from you before the festival is over without her knowing." He glanced over the menu, counting out geodes as he quickly calculated what he could get for them. "Lets see...how about an order of [b]Sausage Rock Balls[/b], [b]2 Mineral melon cubes[/b], and a serving of [b]Boiled Craigside Musscles[/b]."
@Merides

7672524_350.png

A fae fluttered to the foodstand, glancing around cautiously as if worried he might be spotted by someone. By the time he got to the front of the line, Heliotrope quickly spoke to the other Fae working there. "My mum came by to buy some things from you earlier and...well she's upset. Because it's good," he quickly added so neither dragon running the stand would be offended. "So she's sulking because she refuses to admit it, but some of us wanted to buy a few more things from you before the festival is over without her knowing."

He glanced over the menu, counting out geodes as he quickly calculated what he could get for them. "Lets see...how about an order of Sausage Rock Balls, 2 Mineral melon cubes, and a serving of Boiled Craigside Musscles."
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Serendipital [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77937/7793626_350.png[/img] Celcius had good time in the festival when he wandered into the treasure hunt. He spotted other dragons digging and gave the booth keeper some treasure and took his pick of A1-A2-A3 (which ever was free)
@Serendipital
7793626_350.png
Celcius had good time in the festival when he wandered into the treasure hunt. He spotted other dragons digging and gave the booth keeper some treasure and took his pick of A1-A2-A3 (which ever was free)
uw3nPsd.png
@Renessa47 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72124/7212338_350.png[/img] Detour had followed other dragons to the festival and now she had found a stall full of rocks.She picked one up and shook it to hear something move inside!
@Renessa47
7212338_350.png
Detour had followed other dragons to the festival and now she had found a stall full of rocks.She picked one up and shook it to hear something move inside!
uw3nPsd.png
((Short short responses once again, sorry!))

Indiana looked around, horrified at the giant crowd of dragons. Seems she slept in a little too long...digging her claws into the ground, she resolutely stared forward. She could do this. And so she ran around to each dragon as they finished digging, hurriedly pulling the basket out, yanking off the lid, and throwing their prize at them.

@Severina
"Two Jaspers!"

@Elai
"Five raffle tickets!"

@Elsu
"Two Featherfall Packs!

@offcenter
"Two Jaspers!"

@polishingopals
"Five raffle tickets!"

@LexiLopezi
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Drav
"Two Jaspers!"

@Schefflera
"Two Jaspers!"

@Frauzis
"Two Jaspers!"

@Aristatide
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@NotHarvard
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@alphaomega
"Five raffle tickets!"

@Dreu
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@vulcanchicks
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Canisa
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Merchent
"Two Jaspers!"

@HereBeDragons
"Five raffle tickets!"

@Falconair
"D7...Two Featherfall Packs!"

@MissMokushiroku
"Two Jaspers!"

@clanguardian
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Elai
"How about D5? Five raffle tickets!"

@offcenter
"Five raffle tickets!"

@HSoup
"Two Quartz!"

@LynnM28
"8E...Two Featherfall Packs!"

@tenrec77
"B8...Five raffle tickets!"

@absolmon
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@maryamshrine
"Two Jasper!"

@YawningDodo
"B1...Two Jaspers!"

@whamm
((No no no, you enter as normal! I was just trying to let you guys know I wouldn't be responding until tomorrow...sorry! So yeah, feel free to post today!))
"Pick another, please," she said, sheepishly.

@Elsu
"One Earth Runestone! Congrats!"

@Drav
"One Sprangyroo! Congrats."

@Frauzis
"G7...Five raffle tickets!"

@Meredith44
"Five raffle tickets!"
((Short short responses once again, sorry!))

Indiana looked around, horrified at the giant crowd of dragons. Seems she slept in a little too long...digging her claws into the ground, she resolutely stared forward. She could do this. And so she ran around to each dragon as they finished digging, hurriedly pulling the basket out, yanking off the lid, and throwing their prize at them.

@Severina
"Two Jaspers!"

@Elai
"Five raffle tickets!"

@Elsu
"Two Featherfall Packs!

@offcenter
"Two Jaspers!"

@polishingopals
"Five raffle tickets!"

@LexiLopezi
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Drav
"Two Jaspers!"

@Schefflera
"Two Jaspers!"

@Frauzis
"Two Jaspers!"

@Aristatide
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@NotHarvard
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@alphaomega
"Five raffle tickets!"

@Dreu
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@vulcanchicks
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Canisa
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Merchent
"Two Jaspers!"

@HereBeDragons
"Five raffle tickets!"

@Falconair
"D7...Two Featherfall Packs!"

@MissMokushiroku
"Two Jaspers!"

@clanguardian
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@Elai
"How about D5? Five raffle tickets!"

@offcenter
"Five raffle tickets!"

@HSoup
"Two Quartz!"

@LynnM28
"8E...Two Featherfall Packs!"

@tenrec77
"B8...Five raffle tickets!"

@absolmon
"Two Featherfall Packs!"

@maryamshrine
"Two Jasper!"

@YawningDodo
"B1...Two Jaspers!"

@whamm
((No no no, you enter as normal! I was just trying to let you guys know I wouldn't be responding until tomorrow...sorry! So yeah, feel free to post today!))
"Pick another, please," she said, sheepishly.

@Elsu
"One Earth Runestone! Congrats!"

@Drav
"One Sprangyroo! Congrats."

@Frauzis
"G7...Five raffle tickets!"

@Meredith44
"Five raffle tickets!"
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[center][b]SandBar[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=937115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9372/937115_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Serendipital - SandBar had returned to the Treasure Hunt to try again for a prize. He had really enjoyed playing all the games this week and was a little sad it was all ending tomorrow. He was sure all the dragons running the games would be glad though. It must have been a lot of work to keep the booths running every day for a week. He paid the Ridgeback and headed for square A2. @EclipseDragon - SandBar went to the Bobbing for gems booth next. This had been a fun game and he was eager to try again. After greeting the Mirror in charge, he took his turn dunking in the barrel.
SandBar

937115_350.png

@Serendipital - SandBar had returned to the Treasure Hunt to try again for a prize. He had really enjoyed playing all the games this week and was a little sad it was all ending tomorrow. He was sure all the dragons running the games would be glad though. It must have been a lot of work to keep the booths running every day for a week. He paid the Ridgeback and headed for square A2.

@EclipseDragon - SandBar went to the Bobbing for gems booth next. This had been a fun game and he was eager to try again. After greeting the Mirror in charge, he took his turn dunking in the barrel.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
@vulcanchicks (Roll 36) [item=Carnaval Tulip]x3 ------------------------------ @Starshina24 (Roll 56) [item=Olive Sea Snake]x3 ------------------------------ @HSoup (Roll 37) [item=Brass Steampunk Spats]
@vulcanchicks
(Roll 36)

Carnaval Tulip x3

@Starshina24
(Roll 56)

Olive Sea Snake x3

@HSoup
(Roll 37)

Brass Steampunk Spats
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

((Separated to make things more organized. Responses will be longer now.))

@vulcanchicks
Indiana nodded at the Tundra, tossing the treasure in her bucket. She led him to his chosen square and waited as he dug. Once he was finished, she pulled out his prize: "A Rambra." She pulled out the familiar and set it on the ground. "Not bad at all."

@Dreu
Indiana smiled at the Guardian. She looked pretty weary, but she was glad she had decided to stop by. Indiana led her to her square, watching as she dug. Once she was done, she pulled out a dirt-encrusted basket. "Two Rose Quartz. Better luck next time! Though there's only one more day..."

@Merchent
Indiana scowled. "My Ultimate Treasure...my hat! That one Spiral always comments on it..." She sighs. "It's a fedora, and I've been looking for it everywhere! I lost it while I was filling these squares..." Indiana shook her head. "Anyway! Right this way." She led the dragon to his square. Once he was finished digging, she handed him his prize. "Five raffle tickets! Not my hat, but it's not bad..."

@Starshina24
Indiana threw the treasure in her bucket and led the Coatl to his square. Once he was done digging, she pulled the basket inside the new hole out with her claws, tossing aside the lid. "Five raffle tickets! You know the last dragon got the same thing?"

@HSoup
Indiana led the Wildclaw to his square. Similar to her customer's thoughts, she was indeed glad the festival was ending tomorrow. It was fun, though. Now if only someone would dig up her hat...Once the Wildclaw was done digging, she brought up the basket and took off the lid. "Five raffle tickets!" A lot of people were getting that today, it seemed.
((Separated to make things more organized. Responses will be longer now.))

@vulcanchicks
Indiana nodded at the Tundra, tossing the treasure in her bucket. She led him to his chosen square and waited as he dug. Once he was finished, she pulled out his prize: "A Rambra." She pulled out the familiar and set it on the ground. "Not bad at all."

@Dreu
Indiana smiled at the Guardian. She looked pretty weary, but she was glad she had decided to stop by. Indiana led her to her square, watching as she dug. Once she was done, she pulled out a dirt-encrusted basket. "Two Rose Quartz. Better luck next time! Though there's only one more day..."

@Merchent
Indiana scowled. "My Ultimate Treasure...my hat! That one Spiral always comments on it..." She sighs. "It's a fedora, and I've been looking for it everywhere! I lost it while I was filling these squares..." Indiana shook her head. "Anyway! Right this way." She led the dragon to his square. Once he was finished digging, she handed him his prize. "Five raffle tickets! Not my hat, but it's not bad..."

@Starshina24
Indiana threw the treasure in her bucket and led the Coatl to his square. Once he was done digging, she pulled the basket inside the new hole out with her claws, tossing aside the lid. "Five raffle tickets! You know the last dragon got the same thing?"

@HSoup
Indiana led the Wildclaw to his square. Similar to her customer's thoughts, she was indeed glad the festival was ending tomorrow. It was fun, though. Now if only someone would dig up her hat...Once the Wildclaw was done digging, she brought up the basket and took off the lid. "Five raffle tickets!" A lot of people were getting that today, it seemed.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Serendipital C3 today, if you please! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3154571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31546/3154571_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Serendipital

C3 today, if you please! :)

3154571_350.png
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73