Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAFFLE/GIVEAWAY] Scary Story Share
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@dakkokki
How do I like a post....XD
It’s synopsis’s like these that absolutely sell a piece of media to me LOL
@dakkokki
How do I like a post....XD
It’s synopsis’s like these that absolutely sell a piece of media to me LOL
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Linhardt
I'm just a pro at giving the best synopsise
@Linhardt
I'm just a pro at giving the best synopsise
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Alright back on the rpg business, I'm here to talk about one that's NOT made with rpg maker but with Wolf rpg editor! It has a very different feel to it. It's called The Crooked Man and upon finding the link it's the first in a series of games?? LOL (excited to play those now)

Anyway, you play as a guy named David who just moved in to a new apartment, but he's having a really hard time adjusting due to a really rough situation that he's in. Strange things start happening (because of course they do) so he decides to investigate bc he's just Not Having Any of That. Turns out it's far worse than he imagined and is lead on a journey far and wide to unravel the mystery of what the HECK wrote on his bathroom mirror >:( And also walked around at night?? so not cool. Anyway yeah it's good the plot is nice and it's totally worth a try!
Here's the download and you can also support Uri by buying it on steam for a whopping 2.99
Alright back on the rpg business, I'm here to talk about one that's NOT made with rpg maker but with Wolf rpg editor! It has a very different feel to it. It's called The Crooked Man and upon finding the link it's the first in a series of games?? LOL (excited to play those now)

Anyway, you play as a guy named David who just moved in to a new apartment, but he's having a really hard time adjusting due to a really rough situation that he's in. Strange things start happening (because of course they do) so he decides to investigate bc he's just Not Having Any of That. Turns out it's far worse than he imagined and is lead on a journey far and wide to unravel the mystery of what the HECK wrote on his bathroom mirror >:( And also walked around at night?? so not cool. Anyway yeah it's good the plot is nice and it's totally worth a try!
Here's the download and you can also support Uri by buying it on steam for a whopping 2.99
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
*scans list* No one's recommended Shiki? Man I usually don't like horror but this is a truly amazing anime, I gotta recommend Shiki (which is available to watch on crunchyroll here, only one season long and complete)

So Shiki starts out in a sleepy little boondocks Japanese town somewhere in the mountains, cut off from everywhere, nothing ever happens. Which is why the vampires pick it as their new buffet.

Not that they go telling everyone they're vampires, it's just this eccentric reclusive rich couple and their "sickly" daughter that move in, shortly after which and of course totally unrelated there's a shocking mysterious death... and another mysterious death... and another and oh wait the tragic death is up and walking around again, after dark, drawing friends off after them...

And the town doc who autopsied the tragic sudden deaths that are walking around again goes a little bit nuts because he knows they were dead and he's gonna solve this, no matter what cost to his sanity... or his morals... but he's only got so long to do it because more and more of the finite number of townspeople are "disappearing," reappearing almost like their old selves but only after dark, and drawing their friends and family and neighbors away after them...

It has great writing, excellent pacing, full of tension, and totally lives up to its premise. You can't be sure where the ending will go, who will win (and who will survive), but when it comes it's the only thing that could have happened, and will leave you satisfied and shouting at the screen. 10/10 should watch

whoops forgot to ping @daniellefaye
*scans list* No one's recommended Shiki? Man I usually don't like horror but this is a truly amazing anime, I gotta recommend Shiki (which is available to watch on crunchyroll here, only one season long and complete)

So Shiki starts out in a sleepy little boondocks Japanese town somewhere in the mountains, cut off from everywhere, nothing ever happens. Which is why the vampires pick it as their new buffet.

Not that they go telling everyone they're vampires, it's just this eccentric reclusive rich couple and their "sickly" daughter that move in, shortly after which and of course totally unrelated there's a shocking mysterious death... and another mysterious death... and another and oh wait the tragic death is up and walking around again, after dark, drawing friends off after them...

And the town doc who autopsied the tragic sudden deaths that are walking around again goes a little bit nuts because he knows they were dead and he's gonna solve this, no matter what cost to his sanity... or his morals... but he's only got so long to do it because more and more of the finite number of townspeople are "disappearing," reappearing almost like their old selves but only after dark, and drawing their friends and family and neighbors away after them...

It has great writing, excellent pacing, full of tension, and totally lives up to its premise. You can't be sure where the ending will go, who will win (and who will survive), but when it comes it's the only thing that could have happened, and will leave you satisfied and shouting at the screen. 10/10 should watch

whoops forgot to ping @daniellefaye
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Since videogames are on the list, I figured boardgames count? So, as a sequel to my previous recommendation, I recommend Betrayal at the House on the Hill, sold by our future overlords, Amazon (All Hail). As much as I like it, this game has two important caveats, I think. One, the rules aren't easy to learn, so in the beginning the gameplay is kinda stilted. And two, its expeeeeeeensive. So I recommend renting it out, if possible.

So, in the game, the players (3-6) each choose a character and they begin the game stranded in a strange house that locks itself behind them. Each character has stats for things like speed and mental health etc so everyone is different.
This is fase one. In this fase, the characters explore the house. And I mean explore. Everytime you open a new door you draw a room "card" and place it as the new room, and you have two floors and a basement to build. Some rooms have hazards, other give items, or an event happens. And in some of them you find an Omen. When that happens, you roll a certain number of dice and add the rolls. If this number is lower than the total Omens in play, the Haunting begins.
Now, it's revealed that a character has betrayed the group and is now working alongside the House for some nefarious purpose. There is a chart that determines who is the betrayer and which cenario is being played. There is at least twenty (last one was were carnivorous plants for me!) The heroes and the betrayer have their own sets of objectives, and the cenarios are usually pretty fun, specially if your friends are the theatrical sort.
Since videogames are on the list, I figured boardgames count? So, as a sequel to my previous recommendation, I recommend Betrayal at the House on the Hill, sold by our future overlords, Amazon (All Hail). As much as I like it, this game has two important caveats, I think. One, the rules aren't easy to learn, so in the beginning the gameplay is kinda stilted. And two, its expeeeeeeensive. So I recommend renting it out, if possible.

So, in the game, the players (3-6) each choose a character and they begin the game stranded in a strange house that locks itself behind them. Each character has stats for things like speed and mental health etc so everyone is different.
This is fase one. In this fase, the characters explore the house. And I mean explore. Everytime you open a new door you draw a room "card" and place it as the new room, and you have two floors and a basement to build. Some rooms have hazards, other give items, or an event happens. And in some of them you find an Omen. When that happens, you roll a certain number of dice and add the rolls. If this number is lower than the total Omens in play, the Haunting begins.
Now, it's revealed that a character has betrayed the group and is now working alongside the House for some nefarious purpose. There is a chart that determines who is the betrayer and which cenario is being played. There is at least twenty (last one was were carnivorous plants for me!) The heroes and the betrayer have their own sets of objectives, and the cenarios are usually pretty fun, specially if your friends are the theatrical sort.
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
There's a movie that I was shown in my horror film class last week that would be cool to watch!! It's called "Suspiria". It's an Italian horror film directed by Dario Argento in 1977. He was inspired by Thomas de Quincey's "Levana and Our Ladies of Sorrow".

From Levana and Our Ladies of Sorrow, he created a trilogy of films called "The Three Mothers", which includes: The Mother of Sighs, The Mother of Tears, and the Mother of Darkness.

Suspiria is about the Mother of Sighs. In Suspiria, a young girl from America aspires to be a ballerina and travels all the way to a prestigious dance academy in Germany. However, after many bizarre and horrifying incidents, she begins to think that the dance academy might be something more...

I personally love Suspiria because it's absolutely beautiful!! The director chose to add many lights and colors to make the movie stand out in its own, unique way. In fact, according to Argento himself, "every shot, every scene, is supposed to be a work of art". The music in the soundtrack is fantastic as well!!
There's a movie that I was shown in my horror film class last week that would be cool to watch!! It's called "Suspiria". It's an Italian horror film directed by Dario Argento in 1977. He was inspired by Thomas de Quincey's "Levana and Our Ladies of Sorrow".

From Levana and Our Ladies of Sorrow, he created a trilogy of films called "The Three Mothers", which includes: The Mother of Sighs, The Mother of Tears, and the Mother of Darkness.

Suspiria is about the Mother of Sighs. In Suspiria, a young girl from America aspires to be a ballerina and travels all the way to a prestigious dance academy in Germany. However, after many bizarre and horrifying incidents, she begins to think that the dance academy might be something more...

I personally love Suspiria because it's absolutely beautiful!! The director chose to add many lights and colors to make the movie stand out in its own, unique way. In fact, according to Argento himself, "every shot, every scene, is supposed to be a work of art". The music in the soundtrack is fantastic as well!!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Okay, today's recommendation is an anime:

Devilman Crybaby

Available on Netflix, Devilman Crybaby is based in an older anime/manga called Devilman, but deviates a lot from its predecessors. The older Devilman anime, while still good in its own right, was in need of an update, and Crybaby was was extremely well executed. Be warned, it is not a show for those who are easily upset or frightened, as it deals with intense themes in both the gory sense and psychological sense.
We open with a young boy named Akira, who is on his school's track team with his friends, though he is not very fast. He and Miki are on a dock when Akira's old childhood friend whom he hadn't seen in years pulls up suddenly and asks for Akira's help for an important project. Akira agrees and tells Miki that he will see her at home later. Ryo and Akira then speed off to an old building where they find a secret rave party. Then things start to get weird, and Akira leaves the rave a changed man... and he may be the world's only hope to save all of humanity.
Okay, today's recommendation is an anime:

Devilman Crybaby

Available on Netflix, Devilman Crybaby is based in an older anime/manga called Devilman, but deviates a lot from its predecessors. The older Devilman anime, while still good in its own right, was in need of an update, and Crybaby was was extremely well executed. Be warned, it is not a show for those who are easily upset or frightened, as it deals with intense themes in both the gory sense and psychological sense.
We open with a young boy named Akira, who is on his school's track team with his friends, though he is not very fast. He and Miki are on a dock when Akira's old childhood friend whom he hadn't seen in years pulls up suddenly and asks for Akira's help for an important project. Akira agrees and tells Miki that he will see her at home later. Ryo and Akira then speed off to an old building where they find a secret rave party. Then things start to get weird, and Akira leaves the rave a changed man... and he may be the world's only hope to save all of humanity.
@daniellefaye

New day, new recommendation, which is Garfield Gameboy'd (youtube video). It's only about 15 minutes long, a playthrough/sneak peek of the creepiest looking old-Gameboy-style game ever.

A game that doesn't actually exist, it's just the video, but man is it well done.
@daniellefaye

New day, new recommendation, which is Garfield Gameboy'd (youtube video). It's only about 15 minutes long, a playthrough/sneak peek of the creepiest looking old-Gameboy-style game ever.

A game that doesn't actually exist, it's just the video, but man is it well done.
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I've been kind of busy and in a bit of a funk so I haven't had a chance to try many things yet. But seeing the suggestions come in is a bright point of my day. I really appreciate you all.
I've been kind of busy and in a bit of a funk so I haven't had a chance to try many things yet. But seeing the suggestions come in is a bright point of my day. I really appreciate you all.
For today, I'll recommend a film that I watched, and then watched again with my boyfriend. They generally don't like scary movies, so I typically watch the movie ahead of time and make sure there are no big jumpscares and it's not too scary. So, without further ado:

The Bye Bye Man (2017)

Don't say it, don't think it, don't say it, don't think it. That's the mantra that has the only hope of keeping you alive once you know his name. When three college students move in together in a small house just off campus, everything seems to be going well. Despite a few odd happenings, such as an old coin that never seems to stay put on the nightstand and the door that occasionally swings open ever so slightly, the three roommates are excited to be out of the dorms. This excitement changes when Elliot sees a name scratched into a drawer. His mind becomes infected with thoughts of this name and the figure to whom it belongs. Like a plague, it spreads to his roommates and others. Once they know the name, all the friends can do to try to save themselves is don't say it, don't think it, and try to find a way to stop his creeping influence as he approaches.
For today, I'll recommend a film that I watched, and then watched again with my boyfriend. They generally don't like scary movies, so I typically watch the movie ahead of time and make sure there are no big jumpscares and it's not too scary. So, without further ado:

The Bye Bye Man (2017)

Don't say it, don't think it, don't say it, don't think it. That's the mantra that has the only hope of keeping you alive once you know his name. When three college students move in together in a small house just off campus, everything seems to be going well. Despite a few odd happenings, such as an old coin that never seems to stay put on the nightstand and the door that occasionally swings open ever so slightly, the three roommates are excited to be out of the dorms. This excitement changes when Elliot sees a name scratched into a drawer. His mind becomes infected with thoughts of this name and the figure to whom it belongs. Like a plague, it spreads to his roommates and others. Once they know the name, all the friends can do to try to save themselves is don't say it, don't think it, and try to find a way to stop his creeping influence as he approaches.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14