Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Subspecies Raffle-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@LadyChipmunk
they have to have obsidian as the primary color?

also im not sure aabout the difference of these tiers ;-;
Quote:
TO GET 5000 TICKETS:

Donate a dragon that is perfect for the project (so a wildclaw, coatl, imperial or nocturne obsidian xyy with a starmap/metallic primary, constellation secondary, and capsule tertiary. GET A BONUS 1000 tickets if the dragon is one of the listed colors in the thread referenced in the first post that we do not have yet.

OR

Donate a capsule gene.

TO GET 2500 TICKETS:

Donate a dragon that is useful for the project (so a wildclaw, coatl, imperial or nocturne obsidian xyy with a gem gene primaries. GET A BONUS 1000 tickets if the dragon is one of the listed colors in the thread referenced in the first post that we do not have yet.
@LadyChipmunk
they have to have obsidian as the primary color?

also im not sure aabout the difference of these tiers ;-;
Quote:
TO GET 5000 TICKETS:

Donate a dragon that is perfect for the project (so a wildclaw, coatl, imperial or nocturne obsidian xyy with a starmap/metallic primary, constellation secondary, and capsule tertiary. GET A BONUS 1000 tickets if the dragon is one of the listed colors in the thread referenced in the first post that we do not have yet.

OR

Donate a capsule gene.

TO GET 2500 TICKETS:

Donate a dragon that is useful for the project (so a wildclaw, coatl, imperial or nocturne obsidian xyy with a gem gene primaries. GET A BONUS 1000 tickets if the dragon is one of the listed colors in the thread referenced in the first post that we do not have yet.
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika Yes, obsidian as a primary and then a secondary and tertiary that are the same color.

The 5000 tickets is for dragons that already have all the genes we need so, Obsidian metallic or starmap primary, constellation secondary, and capsule tertiary where the secondary and tertiary are the same color. If it is a color we want specifically (those are listed in link on the first post) you get a bonus.

The 2500 tickets is for dragons that have the colors we want, so obsidian primary, matching secondary and tertiary, but they don't necessarily have the right genes. For example, they could have wasp primary, bee secondary, and thylacine tertiary. These will be used to breed with the dragons that do have the genes we want, hence why gem gene primary and secondary matters.

I hope that clarifies things!
@Dinomatika Yes, obsidian as a primary and then a secondary and tertiary that are the same color.

The 5000 tickets is for dragons that already have all the genes we need so, Obsidian metallic or starmap primary, constellation secondary, and capsule tertiary where the secondary and tertiary are the same color. If it is a color we want specifically (those are listed in link on the first post) you get a bonus.

The 2500 tickets is for dragons that have the colors we want, so obsidian primary, matching secondary and tertiary, but they don't necessarily have the right genes. For example, they could have wasp primary, bee secondary, and thylacine tertiary. These will be used to breed with the dragons that do have the genes we want, hence why gem gene primary and secondary matters.

I hope that clarifies things!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk yes it does! Thank you
@LadyChipmunk yes it does! Thank you
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@ladychipmunk @silverfoxmage And now I want a custom moose. Here you go. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54379400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543795/54379400_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ladychipmunk @silverfoxmage And now I want a custom moose. Here you go.

54379400_350.png
4OiOJgi.png
Bump! Friendly one!
Bump! Friendly one!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Lalala
Lalala
@Yeezy13 We don't have an end date selected quite yet as we are hoping to add a few more prizes still.
@Yeezy13 We don't have an end date selected quite yet as we are hoping to add a few more prizes still.
[color=teal]@LadyChipmunk @silverfoxmage Do you want this cutie!?! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52795694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527957/52795694_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LadyChipmunk
@silverfoxmage
Do you want this cutie!?! :D

52795694_350.png
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin Yes. We can definitely use that one!
@Sinjin Yes. We can definitely use that one!
I found a good derg!! A coatl with xyy obsidian and i just got them off AH! Cant post a link right now coz im on mobile but theyre in my mains tab!
I found a good derg!! A coatl with xyy obsidian and i just got them off AH! Cant post a link right now coz im on mobile but theyre in my mains tab!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58