Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Subspecies Raffle-CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@kyruiz Ooh, pretty!
@kyruiz Ooh, pretty!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
Should i send her over?? If you can use her!
Should i send her over?? If you can use her!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@Kyruiz Definitely!
@Kyruiz Definitely!
Ok!
Ok!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@LadyChipmunk

Does the donated dragon for 5000 tickets have to have any specific colors?
@LadyChipmunk

Does the donated dragon for 5000 tickets have to have any specific colors?
mbl2fH5.png
Bump
Bump
@FreakingHolmes No, if it is obsidian xyy with the right genes then you get 5000 tickets. However, if that dragon is also one of the colors we need you get an additional 1000 ticket bonus.
@FreakingHolmes No, if it is obsidian xyy with the right genes then you get 5000 tickets. However, if that dragon is also one of the colors we need you get an additional 1000 ticket bonus.
@LadyChipmunk

Alright, I have an obsidian wildclaw xyz with all the genes, and then I also have an imperial with all the genes and similar colors, like shale and coal, but no obsidian. What is the general estimate of how many tickets I might get from that?
@LadyChipmunk

Alright, I have an obsidian wildclaw xyz with all the genes, and then I also have an imperial with all the genes and similar colors, like shale and coal, but no obsidian. What is the general estimate of how many tickets I might get from that?
mbl2fH5.png
@FreakingHolmes For dragon entries we really are only taking Obsidian XYY for the thread. If you want to send me a PM with the dragons you have and see if we can breed something we need, then we can discuss it. However right not, it doesn't sound like the dragons you have qualify. Sorry!
@FreakingHolmes For dragon entries we really are only taking Obsidian XYY for the thread. If you want to send me a PM with the dragons you have and see if we can breed something we need, then we can discuss it. However right not, it doesn't sound like the dragons you have qualify. Sorry!
bump
bump
wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58