Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Newbie Help Center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If you’re not a newbie I cannot help you but feel free to donate or become a contributor. Contact me via PM if you can help with the following: dragons, food, items/familiars/apparel, leveling service.

To be considered a newbie your account has to be less than 3 weeks old

Welcome newbies of all flights! This is the newbie help center! Here you can sign up to become my apprentice! I will show you the ropes and help you out for up to one month after you apply! You will get answers to questions, free stuff and endless assistance! Pretty much anything you need as long as it’s within my budget but that comes later!

No payment is required for you to join this but if you’re so inclined maybe when you’re on your feet toss me some donations to help out other newbies with!

Onto the terms and rules!
  • I have 50kt to spend on each newbie! If I have the thing you want in stock it won’t affect your budget! That means you have 50kt worth of free stuff to get! If you ever need to check where you’re at I will have an updated list on the the second post and in my clan bio.
  • If you won’t follow rules, start begging or become really rude I will end things early. Sorry I don’t deal with rude people.
  • most of my sales dragons will be open to you for free just promise not to exalt them. If you don’t know what that means I can explain later
  • Don’t ask me to join just fill out the form below and post it here! I’ll add you to the list and PM you!
  • I will accept as many newbies as I can in the program. If I am overwhelmed I may say no but I have a lot to give so I doubt it!
  • I will help you for a month but once that month ends feel free to still ask me things and ask for help!

THE FORM
  • When did you join:
  • What are your pronouns:
  • What flight did you choose:
  • What you like most about FR so far:
  • What’s your favorite color:
  • What’s your favorite dragon breed(s):
If you’re not a newbie I cannot help you but feel free to donate or become a contributor. Contact me via PM if you can help with the following: dragons, food, items/familiars/apparel, leveling service.

To be considered a newbie your account has to be less than 3 weeks old

Welcome newbies of all flights! This is the newbie help center! Here you can sign up to become my apprentice! I will show you the ropes and help you out for up to one month after you apply! You will get answers to questions, free stuff and endless assistance! Pretty much anything you need as long as it’s within my budget but that comes later!

No payment is required for you to join this but if you’re so inclined maybe when you’re on your feet toss me some donations to help out other newbies with!

Onto the terms and rules!
  • I have 50kt to spend on each newbie! If I have the thing you want in stock it won’t affect your budget! That means you have 50kt worth of free stuff to get! If you ever need to check where you’re at I will have an updated list on the the second post and in my clan bio.
  • If you won’t follow rules, start begging or become really rude I will end things early. Sorry I don’t deal with rude people.
  • most of my sales dragons will be open to you for free just promise not to exalt them. If you don’t know what that means I can explain later
  • Don’t ask me to join just fill out the form below and post it here! I’ll add you to the list and PM you!
  • I will accept as many newbies as I can in the program. If I am overwhelmed I may say no but I have a lot to give so I doubt it!
  • I will help you for a month but once that month ends feel free to still ask me things and ask for help!

THE FORM
  • When did you join:
  • What are your pronouns:
  • What flight did you choose:
  • What you like most about FR so far:
  • What’s your favorite color:
  • What’s your favorite dragon breed(s):
Apprentices List:
Apprentices List:
oh! i'm a newbie!!

When did you join: aug 16 2019
What are your pronouns: they/them
What flight did you choose: fire
What you like most about FR so far: there's sooo many people! (and dragons!)
What’s your favorite color: i like color combos and compliments. as long as they compliment each other, idc. (thats what i get for taking color and design classes!)
What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): faes, jaolers, tundras, spirals and coatls(only the babbies tho)

its such a pleasure to meet you!!
oh! i'm a newbie!!

When did you join: aug 16 2019
What flight did you choose: fire
What you like most about FR so far: there's sooo many people! (and dragons!)
What’s your favorite color: i like color combos and compliments. as long as they compliment each other, idc. (thats what i get for taking color and design classes!)
What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): faes, jaolers, tundras, spirals and coatls(only the babbies tho)

its such a pleasure to meet you!!
@FettuchiniFaxing
Nice to meet you! I’m gonna assume you meant August 1st lol.
Alright I’ll PM you with a quick run down! Welcome to the program and welcome to FR!
@FettuchiniFaxing
Nice to meet you! I’m gonna assume you meant August 1st lol.
Alright I’ll PM you with a quick run down! Welcome to the program and welcome to FR!
Hello!
When did you join: July 28 (last Sunday)
What are your pronouns: she/her
What flight did you choose: Lightning... I heard there would be tons of spreadsheets and memes but I haven't seen any so far :(
What you like most about FR so far: The breeding mechanics & super helpful and sweet community!
What’s your favorite color: White
What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): Coatl, Imperial, and Nocturne
Hello!
When did you join: July 28 (last Sunday)
What are your pronouns: she/her
What flight did you choose: Lightning... I heard there would be tons of spreadsheets and memes but I haven't seen any so far :(
What you like most about FR so far: The breeding mechanics & super helpful and sweet community!
What’s your favorite color: White
What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): Coatl, Imperial, and Nocturne
@chamomiles
Welcome!! I’ll shoot you a quick PM
@chamomiles
Welcome!! I’ll shoot you a quick PM
Hello!

When did you join: 7/14/19 (just scraping by, I know. I don’t need money out of this, but I could use some advice/tutelage if you wouldn’t mind ^^”)
What flight did you choose: Ice
What you like most about FR so far: the extremely kind community; it’s been amazing!
What’s your favorite color: Purple and/or white
What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): Imperials, Tundras
Hello!

When did you join: 7/14/19 (just scraping by, I know. I don’t need money out of this, but I could use some advice/tutelage if you wouldn’t mind ^^”)
What flight did you choose: Ice
What you like most about FR so far: the extremely kind community; it’s been amazing!
What’s your favorite color: Purple and/or white
What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): Imperials, Tundras
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1EXPW8r.png[/img]
1EXPW8r.png
BhDC5in.png
@Azabelle its amazing what you do here my account is pretty nub-ish only a few days old.

~When did you join: July 27th 2019

~What are your pronouns:She/her

~What flight did you choose: Shadow

~What you like most about FR so far: I like how flight rising has built an amazing community and I find it to be very creative.

~What’s your favorite color: Purple,Turquoise, and orange

~What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): Goaler, Fae, Imperial, and Pearl hatcher
@Azabelle its amazing what you do here my account is pretty nub-ish only a few days old.

~When did you join: July 27th 2019

~What are your pronouns:She/her

~What flight did you choose: Shadow

~What you like most about FR so far: I like how flight rising has built an amazing community and I find it to be very creative.

~What’s your favorite color: Purple,Turquoise, and orange

~What’s your favorite dragon breed(s): Goaler, Fae, Imperial, and Pearl hatcher
Sunflowerzzz.png

https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

BTUMvVg.gif

BFjv7yF.gif

DPxp83q.gif
@howdy
@Sunflowerzzz

Welcome!! I’m heading to bed so I will have to PM you both in the morning with your care package :D
@howdy
@Sunflowerzzz

Welcome!! I’m heading to bed so I will have to PM you both in the morning with your care package :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10