Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Newbie Help Center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@EtceteraOwO
@seteth
Sorry for the wait, i will get you signed up as soon as I can!

@Soulian
I got it and sent it!

@ExaltedTaguel
Thank you! I’m thankful for your support and the help you have been giving me is enough already.
@EtceteraOwO
@seteth
Sorry for the wait, i will get you signed up as soon as I can!

@Soulian
I got it and sent it!

@ExaltedTaguel
Thank you! I’m thankful for your support and the help you have been giving me is enough already.
boop
boop
Hey everybody! Unfortunately real life is getting in the way of this and has been for a while now! I can’t keep up/plan events or anything for a while so I’ve decided to shut this down. I’m not going to delete this just in case I start it back up again.

YOu can still come to me with questions I don’t mind answering those! Or to talk, some of you keep me company and it’s nice!

And you get whatever treasure you didn’t claim yet out of your budget. To weed out inactive accounts I need you to check your balance on the first page and PM me saying you want the rest of your budget. I’ll hand it over. Yes you can still do this even if your help technically ended yesterday. I was going to give everybody the rest of their budget when they graduated anyway.

Thank you helpers and good luck newbies!

@FettuchiniFaxing
@chamomiles
@Sunflowerzzz
@Howdy
@Zerolite
@Demonic1004
@amxndael
schrute
@LittleRain
@Darkamika
@radiophobia
@Rhaellah
@katha053
@NorseCode
@kisfts
@FURRYBONES
@Eelz
@Helvella
@LordJeanliness
@Roshie
@JustNotOverIt
@Soulian
@MysticTales
Hey everybody! Unfortunately real life is getting in the way of this and has been for a while now! I can’t keep up/plan events or anything for a while so I’ve decided to shut this down. I’m not going to delete this just in case I start it back up again.

YOu can still come to me with questions I don’t mind answering those! Or to talk, some of you keep me company and it’s nice!

And you get whatever treasure you didn’t claim yet out of your budget. To weed out inactive accounts I need you to check your balance on the first page and PM me saying you want the rest of your budget. I’ll hand it over. Yes you can still do this even if your help technically ended yesterday. I was going to give everybody the rest of their budget when they graduated anyway.

Thank you helpers and good luck newbies!

@FettuchiniFaxing
@chamomiles
@Sunflowerzzz
@Howdy
@Zerolite
@Demonic1004
@amxndael
schrute
@LittleRain
@Darkamika
@radiophobia
@Rhaellah
@katha053
@NorseCode
@kisfts
@FURRYBONES
@Eelz
@Helvella
@LordJeanliness
@Roshie
@JustNotOverIt
@Soulian
@MysticTales
@schrute
Your ping escaped my last post. Check above
@schrute
Your ping escaped my last post. Check above
thank you for doing the help program!! I understand having to shut it down; life happens. but I'm still really thankful for it uwu
thank you for doing the help program!! I understand having to shut it down; life happens. but I'm still really thankful for it uwu
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
I wanted to thank you as well :)

Sadly because of school I can't go onto FR that much either so I feel your pain
I'm glad you could help all us newbies out though
I wanted to thank you as well :)

Sadly because of school I can't go onto FR that much either so I feel your pain
I'm glad you could help all us newbies out though
I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean! I'm not the best at English (even though that shouldn't be an excuse) but I swear I'm not trying to be on purpose! ;-;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10