Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 70 71
Online and ready to receive!

Thank you all in advance for supporting Ice. :)
Online and ready to receive!

Thank you all in advance for supporting Ice. :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@vendi that is it for today, thank you very much! :D
@vendi that is it for today, thank you very much! :D
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Elimgarak no problem, thank you for all the support!
@Elimgarak no problem, thank you for all the support!
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Hi @QuetzalQueen - I'm not currently doing gem trades at the moment, but you can resend to me for treasure or another receiver for gems.
Hi @QuetzalQueen - I'm not currently doing gem trades at the moment, but you can resend to me for treasure or another receiver for gems.
@sirspiderrider
All good! Thanks for letting me know ^^ Will resend for treasure
@sirspiderrider
All good! Thanks for letting me know ^^ Will resend for treasure
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@jbapple @rashakiro @tserin @natakiro @crowbot @russmond @evantalia @vendi @mollymerula @jinxmoonstone @ladywhiteowl @aquavvius @remuslupn @naegiri @lynterriahatake @bystander [this may not be a complete list bc my memory is Absolute Garbage and has probably been exalted at this point. feel free to toss this at whoever else got dragons if they havent been pinged here!] hi lovely attendants who have been pinged [and apologies to those of you who would Rather Not get pings -- i know there are several of you but poking people individually is too much effort sorry] [emoji=familiar heart] all of you have [s]had to deal with my insatiable desire to be on top of the leaderboards[/s] gotten Some Dragons thrown at some point in the last 4 days \o/ i Clearly had to thank u guys in some way so per the suggestion of the lovely @/asinglepringle and with my sincerest apologies to dom bank: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558384546144321567/608878931969310730/suffering.png[/img] code if u wanted to stick it.. wherever: [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558384546144321567/608878931969310730/suffering.png[/img][/code] thank you all again! pls remember to hydrate, eat, stretch your wrists, and do the sleep thing. [emoji=ice rune] faq that nobody asked for: 'oct is that based off of [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558384546144321567/608859810766782509/image.png]this[/url]???' yeah 'why' idk i thought it was a good idea at the time and i've come too far to stop now
@jbapple @rashakiro @tserin @natakiro @crowbot @russmond @evantalia @vendi @mollymerula @jinxmoonstone @ladywhiteowl @aquavvius @remuslupn @naegiri @lynterriahatake @bystander
[this may not be a complete list bc my memory is Absolute Garbage and has probably been exalted at this point. feel free to toss this at whoever else got dragons if they havent been pinged here!]

hi lovely attendants who have been pinged [and apologies to those of you who would Rather Not get pings -- i know there are several of you but poking people individually is too much effort sorry] all of you have had to deal with my insatiable desire to be on top of the leaderboards gotten Some Dragons thrown at some point in the last 4 days \o/

i Clearly had to thank u guys in some way so per the suggestion of the lovely @/asinglepringle and with my sincerest apologies to dom bank:
suffering.png
code if u wanted to stick it.. wherever:
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558384546144321567/608878931969310730/suffering.png[/img]

thank you all again! pls remember to hydrate, eat, stretch your wrists, and do the sleep thing.

faq that nobody asked for:
'oct is that based off of this???'
yeah

'why'
idk i thought it was a good idea at the time and i've come too far to stop now
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[color=#006ab8]@October Aw, thank you so much for the little badge! ~ [emoji=tundra love size=1] And thank you very much for supporting us here in Ice; we greatly appreciate your contribution! You helped me reach my over 1k goal, too ♥
@October Aw, thank you so much for the little badge! ~ And thank you very much for supporting us here in Ice; we greatly appreciate your contribution! You helped me reach my over 1k goal, too ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@October <3
@October <3
fo11Vhp.png
[color=#006ab8]I'll be around for a while still to accept your dragons for treasure and gems, via CR and PA. Thank you all so much for supporting Ice! [emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=crystal ball size=1]
I'll be around for a while still to accept your dragons for treasure and gems, via CR and PA. Thank you all so much for supporting Ice!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@October That is so sweet!!!! I think this is the first time I've been in Ice and survived at least ONE day of your sending. [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] Here's to many more!! If you can put up with my slowness. LOL
@October That is so sweet!!!! I think this is the first time I've been in Ice and survived at least ONE day of your sending. Here's to many more!! If you can put up with my slowness. LOL
bAMdmKk.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 70 71