Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NatureDom OOF Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Cute badges!!

@Tomata @218715 @Biird @Ranmaru @SeiyreSlash @NirnrootNoises @antivehicular @Lesen @BlackRayser @Puddletail @glaceq @Wylin @GrinningFox

Hi y'all! I have 9 level 6 fodder for someone to hold til our battle. Lemme know how many you can take! They are all den ready as well.
Cute badges!!

@Tomata @218715 @Biird @Ranmaru @SeiyreSlash @NirnrootNoises @antivehicular @Lesen @BlackRayser @Puddletail @glaceq @Wylin @GrinningFox

Hi y'all! I have 9 level 6 fodder for someone to hold til our battle. Lemme know how many you can take! They are all den ready as well.
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity I can take all of them! They’ll likely be in my lair.
@bonstrosity I can take all of them! They’ll likely be in my lair.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash Right on! Sending!
@SeiyreSlash Right on! Sending!
10302021_banner.png
@Tomata @218715 @Biird @Lesen @glaceq @GrinningFox

Hi y'all! I've got 18 permas with hibernal den cooldowns that y'all can hold for me! If you'd like xD That's 510 tix per one! And honestly I'd prefer them all together, so that's why you especially were pinged.
@Tomata @218715 @Biird @Lesen @glaceq @GrinningFox

Hi y'all! I've got 18 permas with hibernal den cooldowns that y'all can hold for me! If you'd like xD That's 510 tix per one! And honestly I'd prefer them all together, so that's why you especially were pinged.
10302021_banner.png
I can take em @bonstrosity
I can take em @bonstrosity
Us7hURQ.png
dang it, y'all are FAST at replying. Well I'm around if anyone still needs to store dragons. They'll be going in my lair, not my den, so hibden cooldowns are great!
dang it, y'all are FAST at replying. Well I'm around if anyone still needs to store dragons. They'll be going in my lair, not my den, so hibden cooldowns are great!
shadow_smol.png
@TempestDragon Nature and Arcane are battling next month! (July 14th - July 20th.) Both flights are trying to entice people from [i]other[/i] flights to let us use some of their lair/hibernal den spaces for preleveled fodder dragons (or permadragons to make space!) People who board for either Nature or Arcane will earn tickets ahead of time for that flight's OOF Raffle during the week of the battle. So this is open to anyone, technically! We'd ask people from our [i]own[/i] flight to do it through the in-flight program, and I doubt too many folks from Arcane would [i]want[/i] to volunteer to store dragons for the flight they're about to battle. But other than that, both OOF Boarding programs are open to whoever'd like to help out! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@TempestDragon

Nature and Arcane are battling next month! (July 14th - July 20th.) Both flights are trying to entice people from other flights to let us use some of their lair/hibernal den spaces for preleveled fodder dragons (or permadragons to make space!)

People who board for either Nature or Arcane will earn tickets ahead of time for that flight's OOF Raffle during the week of the battle.

So this is open to anyone, technically! We'd ask people from our own flight to do it through the in-flight program, and I doubt too many folks from Arcane would want to volunteer to store dragons for the flight they're about to battle. But other than that, both OOF Boarding programs are open to whoever'd like to help out!
woof? woof
@TempestDragon

What I mean by battle is what's called a Dominance battle! The flight that exalts the highest ratio of dragon levels per active lair for that week wins first place (and the flight that gets the next highest ratio gets second, etc.)

Sometimes, two flights will decide to see who can exalt the most and battle it out for first place! Usually they have incentives to get people from other flights to support them with leveled dragons; whether through a raffle with neat stuff or a high-payout public buy.

So this part of it, this far out, is Nature and Arcane leveling our own fodder, and rewarding anyone in different flights who volunteer to hold that fodder until the battle with tickets in the upcoming raffle!

It doesn't cost anything to board dragons! When a PA is sent (either from a trainer or the return PA from the boarder), it's for 1T, so not only is it a teeny tiny sum, you get it back. ;)

And it shouldn't cost you much food to hold dragons, either! I send out food stacks to any boarder holding for us who needs it!

I hope that helps! If you still have any other questions just let me know. :)
@TempestDragon

What I mean by battle is what's called a Dominance battle! The flight that exalts the highest ratio of dragon levels per active lair for that week wins first place (and the flight that gets the next highest ratio gets second, etc.)

Sometimes, two flights will decide to see who can exalt the most and battle it out for first place! Usually they have incentives to get people from other flights to support them with leveled dragons; whether through a raffle with neat stuff or a high-payout public buy.

So this part of it, this far out, is Nature and Arcane leveling our own fodder, and rewarding anyone in different flights who volunteer to hold that fodder until the battle with tickets in the upcoming raffle!

It doesn't cost anything to board dragons! When a PA is sent (either from a trainer or the return PA from the boarder), it's for 1T, so not only is it a teeny tiny sum, you get it back. ;)

And it shouldn't cost you much food to hold dragons, either! I send out food stacks to any boarder holding for us who needs it!

I hope that helps! If you still have any other questions just let me know. :)
woof? woof
@TempestDragon Absolutely, we'd love to have you! :D

You'll need to enter yourself in the boarders' tab on our spreadsheet here!

I have a write-up on how the spreadsheet works here. If you need any help, or if what I've written is unclear, just let me know and I'll try to get it straightened out!
@TempestDragon Absolutely, we'd love to have you! :D

You'll need to enter yourself in the boarders' tab on our spreadsheet here!

I have a write-up on how the spreadsheet works here. If you need any help, or if what I've written is unclear, just let me know and I'll try to get it straightened out!
woof? woof
@Tomata @sublimevoide @218715 @SeiyreSlash @NirnrootNoises @antivehicular @Lesen @Puddletail @glaceq @Wylin @Competitor @Tropickle

Hello! I have 31 denable fodder to send. I don't mind if they're split between lairs but I'd really appreciate it if you could set up return CRs as soon as you receive them (I'll leave them pending). ^^;

Please let me know if you'd like some food. Thank you! :)
@Tomata @sublimevoide @218715 @SeiyreSlash @NirnrootNoises @antivehicular @Lesen @Puddletail @glaceq @Wylin @Competitor @Tropickle

Hello! I have 31 denable fodder to send. I don't mind if they're split between lairs but I'd really appreciate it if you could set up return CRs as soon as you receive them (I'll leave them pending). ^^;

Please let me know if you'd like some food. Thank you! :)
12f620646ae33467d53df1af6bb488a2.pngfcc876176663430191b82cf261696157.png5ee6abad6905bdb5227e2966ccf44149.png47c60b2582e7b341c9ce20ce73f0327b.pngb614f68a5d4fcc59c3a928ca172fa140.png30ba2861b050d5e0d8c82f8879845129.png83fb7eadcf8a7ba24b10d3a0823d20b9.pngb8b5ec76e338c658323b50920df6bf28.png6f7d13d870a9a2ec40aff392ef0c0052.png6b7bd04138e86e7172c79f3df19740d8.png3926aa2923ca8fd245750c69500a26e2.png9804d22c15ce07a8a5b4f2e0fe16f309.pngd3a4798fbb19073ac392d0b522667804.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43