Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Earth Day Giveaway
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bumping
Bumping
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
bump
bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/616e1b86f0524d94cb2a20c52fa81e58/tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo1_1280.jpg[/img] flow chart draft [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4d7a11aa0538c174c4209754f5720f27/tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo2_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8e76444a1f2322ddb87d0ad7ac25e70a/tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo3_1280.jpg[/img] Toadflax sprout removal [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2c9ea2931a22e4f6cd96e43f8be8bb34/tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo4_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d092df51ecf5c5f40c7350d8b9c49c68/tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo5_1280.jpg[/img] other invasive sprout removal (tansy and bird vetch) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/af72bb30b08e8b00fde197ff2a036ae8/tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo7_1280.png[/img] timestamp since I failed to include a date
tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo1_1280.jpg
flow chart draft

tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo3_1280.jpg
Toadflax sprout removal

tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo5_1280.jpg
other invasive sprout removal (tansy and bird vetch)

tumblr_pqrnliZ7301s2yx0bo7_1280.png
timestamp since I failed to include a date
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
I ain't dead, just been swamped with other stuff that takes priority. Will get to this when I have the time.
I ain't dead, just been swamped with other stuff that takes priority. Will get to this when I have the time.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I won't get to addressing everyone, so chances are if you weren't replied to, it was on purpose*. Sorry! Just don't have the wherewithal to get to everyone.

Also note that not everyone I'm replying to qualifies for the giveaway.

*Exception is if you sent me proof via PM, I'll be addressing any PM messages separately. If you sent a PM but were not addressed, poke me.

@AutumnNiche That's cool! I've been trying to cut down on meats for environmental reasons too. I'm hoping that that will become more popular, especially with the development of imitation meat from animal protein.

@tatobot Big mood on the recycling stuff, it's great you got some bins in the building! And bees are great. I bought some local honey just last week, it's got a very unique flavor.

@m0nsters Wow, that's a lot of garbage :( Good that you picked it up, kinda sucks it was there to begin with. Tragedy of the commons. Thank you for your work!

@Skittyfairy Hah, someone likes a certain soda a lot :p

@Kallisti Hullo! I love your little doodle there. Social media trending is a pretty big motivator for some, hopefully for others seeing people do good things will encourage them to do the same :)

@Ikunoche That's wicked cool! What a funny word, wonder why I haven't heard it before?

@NatureReclaimed I won't be around next year, sorry~

@SenchaDrake I like the little rainbow in your pic, heh. Man, real shame some invasives are pretty, I like how soft those leaves look.

@PhoenixFire36 That's adorable and lovely. I really need to check out beeswax wrap, but haven't found any in stores around here.

@Andelice Ugh snow melt x_x Glad it's warm now. Those planters are kinda cute? Unexpected! And nice bags, kitties haha.

I won't get to addressing everyone, so chances are if you weren't replied to, it was on purpose*. Sorry! Just don't have the wherewithal to get to everyone.

Also note that not everyone I'm replying to qualifies for the giveaway.

*Exception is if you sent me proof via PM, I'll be addressing any PM messages separately. If you sent a PM but were not addressed, poke me.

@AutumnNiche That's cool! I've been trying to cut down on meats for environmental reasons too. I'm hoping that that will become more popular, especially with the development of imitation meat from animal protein.

@tatobot Big mood on the recycling stuff, it's great you got some bins in the building! And bees are great. I bought some local honey just last week, it's got a very unique flavor.

@m0nsters Wow, that's a lot of garbage :( Good that you picked it up, kinda sucks it was there to begin with. Tragedy of the commons. Thank you for your work!

@Skittyfairy Hah, someone likes a certain soda a lot :p

@Kallisti Hullo! I love your little doodle there. Social media trending is a pretty big motivator for some, hopefully for others seeing people do good things will encourage them to do the same :)

@Ikunoche That's wicked cool! What a funny word, wonder why I haven't heard it before?

@NatureReclaimed I won't be around next year, sorry~

@SenchaDrake I like the little rainbow in your pic, heh. Man, real shame some invasives are pretty, I like how soft those leaves look.

@PhoenixFire36 That's adorable and lovely. I really need to check out beeswax wrap, but haven't found any in stores around here.

@Andelice Ugh snow melt x_x Glad it's warm now. Those planters are kinda cute? Unexpected! And nice bags, kitties haha.

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea holy heck ive been revising and completely forgot to send pics !! woof !! i'm guessing it's too late now (if not i'll chuck you a pm but no worries) but regardless such a cool giveaway idea n well done to everyone who did it ! <3
@rhea holy heck ive been revising and completely forgot to send pics !! woof !! i'm guessing it's too late now (if not i'll chuck you a pm but no worries) but regardless such a cool giveaway idea n well done to everyone who did it ! <3
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@Rhea Could I join the pinglist?
@Rhea Could I join the pinglist?
7464Cyt.png
ypcKWM0.png
J1vcVni.png
oEGalah.png
3BhEU2h.png Name's Robin :)
FR time +3
Feel free to ping, message, or friend!
I just wanted to say this is awesome!
I'm trying to figure out who to talk to about a community garden. I'm in public housing and the town next to us has some public plots for the housing but none in this town. Because it's such a small place (less than 1000 people) the community resources are kind of lax/informal and as a new person to the area I have no clue who to talk to. (To be fair not many of the people who have lived here their entire lives know either.)
I just wanted to say this is awesome!
I'm trying to figure out who to talk to about a community garden. I'm in public housing and the town next to us has some public plots for the housing but none in this town. Because it's such a small place (less than 1000 people) the community resources are kind of lax/informal and as a new person to the area I have no clue who to talk to. (To be fair not many of the people who have lived here their entire lives know either.)
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Can I be pinged plz
@Rhea
Can I be pinged plz
@Rhea
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
ping list please!
ping list please!
https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14