Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Surprise Gift Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

I know this has been done before and there are several still going on, but I thought I'd still try and make my own. I know there are people who like gifting other so I decided to help them with this thread.

The idea is very simple, give the poster above you some random surprise! Don't ask for anything, don't give any kind of limitations (except dragons when you lair becomes full). Just send the person above you some surprise of any value and receive some surprise of any value.

Make sure that you spell the persons username right and use the buttons on the bottom of their profile (crossroads and messages) to send the gifts and make sure they get them. I usually use messages to give people gifts as they actually leave your hoard when you send the message, unlike crossroads.

If someone is not sending gifts to the person they are ment to or are only giving you small things like 1 peice of food or 1t and the issue has occured multiple times, try contacting them and get the issue resolved. If this still doesn't fix the matter, feel free to message me and I will try my best to fix the issue.

Don't forget to have fun!

Credit of idea goes to @Schingiuire

I know this has been done before and there are several still going on, but I thought I'd still try and make my own. I know there are people who like gifting other so I decided to help them with this thread.

The idea is very simple, give the poster above you some random surprise! Don't ask for anything, don't give any kind of limitations (except dragons when you lair becomes full). Just send the person above you some surprise of any value and receive some surprise of any value.

Make sure that you spell the persons username right and use the buttons on the bottom of their profile (crossroads and messages) to send the gifts and make sure they get them. I usually use messages to give people gifts as they actually leave your hoard when you send the message, unlike crossroads.

If someone is not sending gifts to the person they are ment to or are only giving you small things like 1 peice of food or 1t and the issue has occured multiple times, try contacting them and get the issue resolved. If this still doesn't fix the matter, feel free to message me and I will try my best to fix the issue.

Don't forget to have fun!

Credit of idea goes to @Schingiuire
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
Transparent Transparent Transparent Transparent
wZZFWxY.png
@VexingRose Sent you a gift!
@VexingRose Sent you a gift!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Selwyn Sending!