Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICE] Cat Hide and Seek
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][quote]Thanks to everyone who participated! Cat Hide and Seek is now closed - we found those missing cats just in time! (reveal on page 10) All prizes have been sent as of Apr 15[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ptBz22G.png[/img][/center] All [s]hands[/s] paws on deck, for the busiest week in [i]Cat Cafe[/i] history! Our feline friends are hard at work making pastries for all your dragon needs. Several cat p[i]urr[/i]sonnel have entered into the back storage room to restock ingredients, but it seems they've become distracted playing with empty storage boxes! In [b]Cat Hide and Seek[/b], journey to where no dragon has gone before (the storage room is em[i]paw[/i]ees only, after all), and see if you've got what it takes to locate these cats and help them get back to work! [center][b]R U L E S[/b][/center] [emoji=cloud] Cat Hide and Seek will run from [b]April 7 to 13[/b], while Ice is pushing. Both in flight and out of flight members are welcome to participate! [emoji=cloud] There are [b]3[/b] cats to be found. [emoji=cat 1] [emoji=cat 2] [emoji=cat 3] Each are hidden somewhere in A-I x 1-9 boxes (posted below). [emoji=cloud] Guesses are limited to a maximum of 3 a day – 1 free daily guess, and 2 purchasable for 5,000t or 5g each. [indent]All guesses should be submitted through [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemoxo3uTwAJI-YeV5vVjyHRRl1hoTwAenhnA231pdJWDkzrA/viewform][b]Google Forms[/b][/url].[/indent] [emoji=cloud] Payment for additional guesses should be sent to me, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=jockey][b]jockey[/b][/url], [b]via PM[/b] with the subject label "Cat Hide and Seek," "Hide n' Seek," etc., and the current day of the week (so "Hide n' Seek, Tuesday," for example). [indent]Those with additional guesses but incorrect/missing payments will be notified and given [b]48 hours[/b] after the event's end to correct/send payments, or their guesses will be discarded.[/indent] [emoji=cloud] [b]3 winners[/b] will be selected by a [b]random generator[/b] ([url=https://www.random.org]random.org[/url]) from those that correctly guess the location of [i]at least[/i] 1 cat. [indent]It is possible to have your name entered more than once (+1 for every correct guess), but not possible to win more than 1 prize.[/indent] [indent]If no correct guesses are made, prize distribution will be determined from those with the closest guesses – ie., off by x# of box(es) in any direction except diagonal.[/indent]
Quote:
Thanks to everyone who participated!
Cat Hide and Seek is now closed - we found those missing cats just in time! (reveal on page 10)

All prizes have been sent as of Apr 15

ptBz22G.png

All hands paws on deck, for the busiest week in Cat Cafe history! Our feline friends are hard at work making pastries for all your dragon needs.

Several cat purrsonnel have entered into the back storage room to restock ingredients, but it seems they've become distracted playing with empty storage boxes!

In Cat Hide and Seek, journey to where no dragon has gone before (the storage room is empawees only, after all), and see if you've got what it takes to locate these cats and help them get back to work!
R U L E S

Cat Hide and Seek will run from April 7 to 13, while Ice is pushing. Both in flight and out of flight members are welcome to participate!

There are 3 cats to be found. Each are hidden somewhere in A-I x 1-9 boxes (posted below).

Guesses are limited to a maximum of 3 a day – 1 free daily guess, and 2 purchasable for 5,000t or 5g each.

All guesses should be submitted through Google Forms.

Payment for additional guesses should be sent to me, jockey, via PM with the subject label "Cat Hide and Seek," "Hide n' Seek," etc., and the current day of the week (so "Hide n' Seek, Tuesday," for example).

Those with additional guesses but incorrect/missing payments will be notified and given 48 hours after the event's end to correct/send payments, or their guesses will be discarded.

3 winners will be selected by a random generator (random.org) from those that correctly guess the location of at least 1 cat.

It is possible to have your name entered more than once (+1 for every correct guess), but not possible to win more than 1 prize.

If no correct guesses are made, prize distribution will be determined from those with the closest guesses – ie., off by x# of box(es) in any direction except diagonal.
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[emoji=cat 1] [emoji=cat 2] [emoji=cat 3] Please submit guesses through [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemoxo3uTwAJI-YeV5vVjyHRRl1hoTwAenhnA231pdJWDkzrA/viewform][b][u]Google Forms[/u][/b][/url]! Guesses should be formatted as Letter+Number (eg. A1, B2, etc.). Give me a shout if you'd like to know your submitted guesses so far - the spreadsheet with all guesses will not be made available. ----- [columns]+[color=transparent]..[/color]A 1 [emoji=glimmer tile] 2 [emoji=glimmer tile] 3 [emoji=glimmer tile] 4 [emoji=glimmer tile] 5 [emoji=glimmer tile] 6 [emoji=glimmer tile] 7 [emoji=glimmer tile] 8 [emoji=glimmer tile] 9 [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]B [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]C [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]D [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]E [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]F [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]G [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]H [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color]I [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile] [emoji=glimmer tile][/columns] Note: Each [emoji=glimmer tile] represents a single box. More than one (1) cat can[i]not[/i] be found in the same box. [to view a static image, [b][url=https://i.imgur.com/rEqkEYz.png]click here[/url][/b]]

Please submit guesses through Google Forms!

Guesses should be formatted as Letter+Number (eg. A1, B2, etc.).

Give me a shout if you'd like to know your submitted guesses so far - the spreadsheet with all guesses will not be made available.

+..A
..B

..C

..D

..E

..F

..G

..H

..I

Note: Each represents a single box.
More than one (1) cat cannot be found in the same box.

[to view a static image, click here]
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JmOUNiR.png[/img] [s]3[/s] 5 winners total [quote] Selectable by 1 winner [item=Longhorn Capricat] [/quote] [quote] [b]One of the following cat apparel.[/b] Selectable by 1-5 winners [item=Black Cat] [item=Calico Cat] [item=Mainecoon] [item=Orange Tabby] [item=Scottish Fold] [/quote] [quote] Selectable by 1 winner [b]50%[/b] of the paid guesses prize pool (the remaining 50% will be donated to Ice's Snow Bank). The current prize pool holds [b]380,000t and 43g[/b] [s]The total will be rounded up to the nearest 1kt/g[/s] - done (Last updated: Apr 14 17:58) [/quote][/center]
JmOUNiR.png

3 5 winners total

Quote:
Selectable by 1 winner

Longhorn Capricat

Quote:
One of the following cat apparel. Selectable by 1-5 winners

Black Cat Calico Cat Mainecoon Orange Tabby Scottish Fold

Quote:
Selectable by 1 winner

50% of the paid guesses prize pool (the remaining 50% will be donated to Ice's Snow Bank).

The current prize pool holds 380,000t and 43g
The total will be rounded up to the nearest 1kt/g - done
(Last updated: Apr 14 17:58)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vp8PXjl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GdWLRcM.png[/img] [i]you, too, can take home this boy and his box of choice by submitting at least one (1) guess[/i][/center]
Vp8PXjl.png
GdWLRcM.png
you, too, can take home this boy and his box of choice
by submitting at least one (1) guess
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cYeIwWl.png[/img] - Special thank you to russmond, for whom this event would not be so put together without. X - Thank you to pyereciae2788, JinxMoonstone, and jbapple for additional input. - Thank you to Daine for the header art and yyalls for typesetting. - Thank you to Ice's dom team for putting this push together, and icicles, too, for all the help! - And thank [i]you[/i], of course, for your participation and supporting Ice! [/center]
cYeIwWl.png

- Special thank you to russmond, for whom this event would not be so put together without. X

- Thank you to pyereciae2788, JinxMoonstone, and jbapple for additional input.

- Thank you to Daine for the header art and yyalls for typesetting.

- Thank you to Ice's dom team for putting this push together, and icicles, too, for all the help!

- And thank you, of course, for your participation and supporting Ice!
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Daily Reminder Pinglist

if you’d like to be added or removed, please let me know!

/Leopardmask /Lunyra /FreakingHolmes /Druddigon8 /Infinity14 /Disillusionist /Crimsonpixie /Xevallah /foxghosts /HedwigHufflepuff /Qumack /Mikada /PikaLink /FelineFine /Tufira /mrgbmommy /Percifrax /Pufferheart /Kael1030 /Mirna /tigressRising /Rosie1450 /Nemalu /BlazingSkyDragon /Meadbhb /DarkWolf133 /PureDark006 /Crim /nitsuj /yellowstarfish /WanderK8 /felistopaz /FrogTea /WhisperSpirit /Touhou /pyereciae2788 /Snugglemynx /Lola96 /Korwa /Vuvzer
Daily Reminder Pinglist

if you’d like to be added or removed, please let me know!

/Leopardmask /Lunyra /FreakingHolmes /Druddigon8 /Infinity14 /Disillusionist /Crimsonpixie /Xevallah /foxghosts /HedwigHufflepuff /Qumack /Mikada /PikaLink /FelineFine /Tufira /mrgbmommy /Percifrax /Pufferheart /Kael1030 /Mirna /tigressRising /Rosie1450 /Nemalu /BlazingSkyDragon /Meadbhb /DarkWolf133 /PureDark006 /Crim /nitsuj /yellowstarfish /WanderK8 /felistopaz /FrogTea /WhisperSpirit /Touhou /pyereciae2788 /Snugglemynx /Lola96 /Korwa /Vuvzer
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@jockey Is there a daily pinglist for this event? I would like to participate but guaranteed I will forget otherwise...
@jockey Is there a daily pinglist for this event? I would like to participate but guaranteed I will forget otherwise...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Submitted! If you make a pinglist, please pimg me!
Submitted! If you make a pinglist, please pimg me!
t6khqZc.png
I have chosen spot D5 for today! :)

I love this idea so much, and I absolutely love cats!!

(Yes, I did submit my guess through docs)
I have chosen spot D5 for today! :)

I love this idea so much, and I absolutely love cats!!

(Yes, I did submit my guess through docs)
mbl2fH5.png
Oh this is so cute!! I submitted a guess :)
Oh this is so cute!! I submitted a guess :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11