Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@shadowsole

Thank you so much! Wow, didn't expect to do so well, but I am excited!

1) The Lord of Light
2) Fire made flesh
3) Sorcery is a Sword without a Hilt
@shadowsole

Thank you so much! Wow, didn't expect to do so well, but I am excited!

1) The Lord of Light
2) Fire made flesh
3) Sorcery is a Sword without a Hilt
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Shadowsole

What an ending! Personally, I think that episode was very well done. Dany was doomed from the moment she lost control last episode, and it was fitting, in a way, that it was Jon that did it. I was very, very pleased that Drogon didn't destroy him afterwards, or die himself, and I LOVED the fate of the Iron Throne. As for the Starks, they all ended up where they were best suited, and wanted to be--yes, even Bran--so nothing to complain about there, either. Tyrion's fate was also perfect. Really, a nice ending to a great series. (And now I need to find something else to do with my Sunday nights....)

OK...now onto the rest...

Oh wow. I really, really, did not expect to win. I entered this Raffle for love of Game of Thrones, and a dim hope I could make the top 11..THANKS!

1. The Lord of Light
2. There Must Always be a Sprite in Winterfell
3. The Coming Storm
4. Words are Wind
5. Shadowbinder of Asshai
6. Wights
7. Sorcery is a Sword without a Hilt
8. Fire Made Flesh
9. The Stone Men
10. The Narrow Sea

Congratulations to everyone who won, and I hope everyone enjoyed the season (as a whole) as much as I did!
@Shadowsole

What an ending! Personally, I think that episode was very well done. Dany was doomed from the moment she lost control last episode, and it was fitting, in a way, that it was Jon that did it. I was very, very pleased that Drogon didn't destroy him afterwards, or die himself, and I LOVED the fate of the Iron Throne. As for the Starks, they all ended up where they were best suited, and wanted to be--yes, even Bran--so nothing to complain about there, either. Tyrion's fate was also perfect. Really, a nice ending to a great series. (And now I need to find something else to do with my Sunday nights....)

OK...now onto the rest...

Oh wow. I really, really, did not expect to win. I entered this Raffle for love of Game of Thrones, and a dim hope I could make the top 11..THANKS!

1. The Lord of Light
2. There Must Always be a Sprite in Winterfell
3. The Coming Storm
4. Words are Wind
5. Shadowbinder of Asshai
6. Wights
7. Sorcery is a Sword without a Hilt
8. Fire Made Flesh
9. The Stone Men
10. The Narrow Sea

Congratulations to everyone who won, and I hope everyone enjoyed the season (as a whole) as much as I did!
fw5Pc0h.png
@Shadowsole

neato!

1) There must always be a Sprite in Winterfell
2) The Coming Storm
3) Shadowbinder of Asshai
4) Ours is the old way
5) Fire made flesh
6) Wildling King
7) Kill the Boy
8) Last Lannisters
@Shadowsole

neato!

1) There must always be a Sprite in Winterfell
2) The Coming Storm
3) Shadowbinder of Asshai
4) Ours is the old way
5) Fire made flesh
6) Wildling King
7) Kill the Boy
8) Last Lannisters
nzqnkq.png
Oh goodness
1) The Lord of Light

(predictable, but we're used to that, right)

Congratulations to all and many thanks,
I had a really good time reading the thoughts in this thread.

Even though the writing that led up to it was quite lackluster for me and too many characters lacked the development they deserved, the ending did technically make sense, the actors were incredible (even through a few cringey lines), the visuals were gorgeous as usual - who else got weak in the knees when Drogon spread his wings behind Daenerys -, the moment that did catch me by the feels was Drogon's... reaction, to put it vaguely,
and I'm just glad that someone finally petted the dog.

@Shadowsole
Oh goodness
1) The Lord of Light

(predictable, but we're used to that, right)

Congratulations to all and many thanks,
I had a really good time reading the thoughts in this thread.

Even though the writing that led up to it was quite lackluster for me and too many characters lacked the development they deserved, the ending did technically make sense, the actors were incredible (even through a few cringey lines), the visuals were gorgeous as usual - who else got weak in the knees when Drogon spread his wings behind Daenerys -, the moment that did catch me by the feels was Drogon's... reaction, to put it vaguely,
and I'm just glad that someone finally petted the dog.

@Shadowsole
@Shadowsole

The Lord of Light
Fire made flesh

Thank you sooooooo much for the raffle!
@Shadowsole

The Lord of Light
Fire made flesh

Thank you sooooooo much for the raffle!
Congrats winners
Congrats winners
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Wow, thank you so much! And I got 13, my lucky number.

1) The Coming Storm
2) Lord of Light
3) The Iron Bank
4) Wildling King
5) Last Lannister
6) Fire Made Flesh
7) There Must Always Be A Sprite In Winterfell
8) Sorcery Is A Sword Without A Hilt
9) Shadowbinder of Asshai
10) Fire Made Flesh
11) Kill the Boy
12) The Light of the Seven
13) Words are Wind
Wow, thank you so much! And I got 13, my lucky number.

1) The Coming Storm
2) Lord of Light
3) The Iron Bank
4) Wildling King
5) Last Lannister
6) Fire Made Flesh
7) There Must Always Be A Sprite In Winterfell
8) Sorcery Is A Sword Without A Hilt
9) Shadowbinder of Asshai
10) Fire Made Flesh
11) Kill the Boy
12) The Light of the Seven
13) Words are Wind
Lightning-Network.png
congratulations to all the winners!

@shadowsole thank you for hosting these raffles man, the dedication and love you've put into them is incredible and something i'll remember fondly. responding to the weekly questions became an integral part of my game of thrones routine over the past three seasons and it's been fun to discuss the show and share opinions on here. take care !
congratulations to all the winners!

@shadowsole thank you for hosting these raffles man, the dedication and love you've put into them is incredible and something i'll remember fondly. responding to the weekly questions became an integral part of my game of thrones routine over the past three seasons and it's been fun to discuss the show and share opinions on here. take care !
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
Congrats to the winners [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Shadowsole It's been a super fun ride, and honestly, I'd love to see more raffles like this one if you ever make it! It's been super cool, and I've never been a raffle fan qwq this was the first I ever joined~
Congrats to the winners

@Shadowsole It's been a super fun ride, and honestly, I'd love to see more raffles like this one if you ever make it! It's been super cool, and I've never been a raffle fan qwq this was the first I ever joined~
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Awww, Congrats everyone ! :)

And @Shadowsole , thanks you so much, for your raffle !
I do not know, GoT, oops
Awww, Congrats everyone ! :)

And @Shadowsole , thanks you so much, for your raffle !
I do not know, GoT, oops
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37