Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50073625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500737/50073625_350.png[/img] [/url] "ohmigosh ohmigosh look at those balloons! Can we ride one? Pleeeeeeaase dad?" Chaw begged. Even though she was technically her adult size, she was still a bit childish. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49158632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491587/49158632_350.png[/img] [/url] Bouldasaur looked at the high flying contraptions and sighed. They all literally had wings, he saw no reason to rely on some newfangled technology to get airborne. Still, he found it difficult to turn down his kids. And it was the mistral jamboree after all. A little whimsy wouldn't kill him. "All right, lets go get a ticket."

50073625_350.png
"ohmigosh ohmigosh look at those balloons! Can we ride one? Pleeeeeeaase dad?" Chaw begged. Even though she was technically her adult size, she was still a bit childish.

49158632_350.png

Bouldasaur looked at the high flying contraptions and sighed. They all literally had wings, he saw no reason to rely on some newfangled technology to get airborne. Still, he found it difficult to turn down his kids. And it was the mistral jamboree after all. A little whimsy wouldn't kill him. "All right, lets go get a ticket."
1.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49873754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498738/49873754_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Zephyr flew loops around the swirling balloons, agilely dodging other slower-flying party goers. It was her first Mistral Jamboree and her first time being on the windswept plateau that she could remember, she couldn't wait to see Vesper's reaction to the party! Zephyr paused in her wild flight and hovered, looking behind her for the grumpy nocturne. In all the green and orange she couldn't catch a glimpse of wing or tail of the clan shadow representative. She turned to the closest dragon, a skydancer with a stall decked in full glory for the festival, "Have you seen a purple nocturne anywhere? Grumpy? Looks like she just walked out of the Tangled Wood? Probably trying to find a dark corner to nap in?"[/center]
Zephyr flew loops around the swirling balloons, agilely dodging other slower-flying party goers. It was her first Mistral Jamboree and her first time being on the windswept plateau that she could remember, she couldn't wait to see Vesper's reaction to the party!

Zephyr paused in her wild flight and hovered, looking behind her for the grumpy nocturne. In all the green and orange she couldn't catch a glimpse of wing or tail of the clan shadow representative. She turned to the closest dragon, a skydancer with a stall decked in full glory for the festival, "Have you seen a purple nocturne anywhere? Grumpy? Looks like she just walked out of the Tangled Wood? Probably trying to find a dark corner to nap in?"
wishlist
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49906703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499068/49906703_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49911255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499113/49911255_350.png[/img] [/url] Silvian jumped up and down while she waited for her best friend. "Come on Esrare, we're gonna be late!!" Esrare looked up at his enthusiastic best freind. "Ug, why do I have to gooooo?" "Because I'm a Wind dragon silly! I wanna feel the winds again!!" Esrare rolled his eyes. "Can't you just wait until the Riot of Rot? You might be a Wind dragon, but we both live in the Plague realm." Silvian narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, but...It smells bad." Esrare was silent for a few seconds, and burst out laughing. "Ok, ok, we can go."

49906703_350.png

49911255_350.png

Silvian jumped up and down while she waited for her best friend. "Come on Esrare, we're gonna be late!!" Esrare looked up at his enthusiastic best freind. "Ug, why do I have to gooooo?" "Because I'm a Wind dragon silly! I wanna feel the winds again!!" Esrare rolled his eyes. "Can't you just wait until the Riot of Rot? You might be a Wind dragon, but we both live in the Plague realm." Silvian narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, but...It smells bad." Esrare was silent for a few seconds, and burst out laughing. "Ok, ok, we can go."

Daily pinglist: @Sylphiette @Prescott @VolcanicThunder @GuardianDragonak @JinxMoonstone @Canisa @AshuriiAkemi @Watercolour @TrashHoe @HSoup @Lundlaeva @LadyOfTheSkies @Asphoxia ------ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38948635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389487/38948635_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hello, hello!" booms a large Ridgeback lady. She walks with a self-confident swagger, towering over many of the others at the festival. In her hand is a bow, which she holds with the ease of long practice. "I'm Zephyr, and today I'm going to show you all some archery, the likes of which you have never seen before! I can guarantee you will be amazed." She whips out an arrow, nocks it, and aims at a large target set up nearby. With a whistle and a thunk, she makes a perfect bullseye. She smirks a little, backs up ten paces, and looses another arrow. It, too, finds its mark. Zephyr backs up once more, the gathering crowd scurrying out of her way. A third arrow hits the bullseye, and the crowd claps. "Easy," she smirks. "Perhaps something a bit more interesting?" An assistant pulls the arrows out of the target, and tacks a playing card onto the bullseye. The ace of spades. Zephyr steps forward a few paces and takes a confident stance. "Some dragons like to say they have an ace in the hole, but how about a hole in the ace?" With apparent ease, she puts a hole dead center in the ace, and bows. "All very well, but now it's time for a REAL challenge." Zephyr produces an apple and holds it up. "Any volunteers?" The crowd titters nervously, and she laughs. "I'm joking, of course! No volunteers will be necessary." She sweeps her hat off and sets the apple on her own forehead. There are a few gasps as she nocks her next arrow and turns to a stone wall. Will she really attempt such a risky shot? How can she be sure which way it will ricochet? Perhaps she will use Wind magic to alter the course of the arrow. With a soft [i]thwack[/i], they all have their answer. Zephyr grins in triumph as the apple tumbles off her head, arrow dead center through it. The crowd applauds wildly, and she bows several times. "Well, that's one way to make applesauce! I've got a few more for mementos, but do remember not to try this at home." Zephyr begins to hand out some apples and other prizes. She's got a pretty good arm too, and lobs some to dragons standing further away. @Dil "Ah, what a nice outfit! Perhaps some of these will complenent it?" Ichigo might get tempted to use those feathers on her kite... @7diamonds The raft is stacked with a little more by the time they get there! The ridgeback smiles to herself in satisfaction at her aim. @RubieKanary Kite ingredients may be coming Rubie's way sooner than she thinks! @VelveteenVixen The clank of helmets bouncing off the ground and rolling towards them breaks up the moment somewhat, but are hopefully a pleasant surprise overall! @SilverQuark Zephyr appreciates Feratherien's appreciation, and tosses a few things her way in return @Zytorian Zunde can truly make friends with anyone, including this weird new friend that slithers over and listens eagerly to her stories. @Welgan "You seem a bit lost," Zephyr observes to Orion. "How about a nice friend?" Careful though, it's point! @Watercolour Thanks to Zephyr's wicked aim, Mandioca may end up with pants instead of poetry. @AshuriiAkemi Zephyr can't help but laugh when she catches sight of the spiral. "Getting a little caught up in the party, are we?" She helps untangle poor Rana from the kite and gives her something to cheer her up. @GuardianDragonak A mysterious gust of wind disturbs Takumi's peace momentarily. What a lovely shade of green the draft is, and it brings some nice prizes along with it! @HSoup Sometimes, a few things pick themselves up! Especially when they're being delivered by somebody with such a strong arm as Zephyr. @Biuret Hopefully those better terms include "marksmanship" and "amazing" and "dear God is she throwing a whale at us, DUCK" @KoopTroup Usually, if you wait around long enough things will start coming to you! Especially when Zephyr is winging them at anyone she can find. @Lundlaeva Perhaps with this friend to help them search, they'll be able to find everything... unless it eats your potted violets first, of course... @Sylphiette That confetti seems to include some very shiny stones! Nice. @LadyOfTheSkies She might get Ambushed by several new friends! @Asphoxia Never mind where the music is coming from, where are all these scrolls coming from?! @TrashHoe Zephyr is not going to do Peony's composure any favors, with all this cool stuff! @Canisa Evenfall will quickly find an exciting new friend of her own! @jamesfitz3 She might not win a kite, but something from a little closer to home will find Chaw! @VolcanicThunder Something gauzy falls over Zephyr's eyes. Not helpful for finding the nocturne, but perhaps a nice find nonetheless! @MoxieDaydream Maybe Esrare will be more excited when she sees how much delicious food is here! Seriously, there's so much. Like, an unholy amount.
Daily pinglist:
@Sylphiette @Prescott @VolcanicThunder @GuardianDragonak @JinxMoonstone @Canisa @AshuriiAkemi @Watercolour @TrashHoe @HSoup @Lundlaeva @LadyOfTheSkies @Asphoxia

"Hello, hello!" booms a large Ridgeback lady. She walks with a self-confident swagger, towering over many of the others at the festival. In her hand is a bow, which she holds with the ease of long practice. "I'm Zephyr, and today I'm going to show you all some archery, the likes of which you have never seen before! I can guarantee you will be amazed."

She whips out an arrow, nocks it, and aims at a large target set up nearby. With a whistle and a thunk, she makes a perfect bullseye. She smirks a little, backs up ten paces, and looses another arrow. It, too, finds its mark. Zephyr backs up once more, the gathering crowd scurrying out of her way. A third arrow hits the bullseye, and the crowd claps.

"Easy," she smirks. "Perhaps something a bit more interesting?" An assistant pulls the arrows out of the target, and tacks a playing card onto the bullseye. The ace of spades. Zephyr steps forward a few paces and takes a confident stance. "Some dragons like to say they have an ace in the hole, but how about a hole in the ace?" With apparent ease, she puts a hole dead center in the ace, and bows.

"All very well, but now it's time for a REAL challenge." Zephyr produces an apple and holds it up. "Any volunteers?" The crowd titters nervously, and she laughs. "I'm joking, of course! No volunteers will be necessary." She sweeps her hat off and sets the apple on her own forehead. There are a few gasps as she nocks her next arrow and turns to a stone wall. Will she really attempt such a risky shot? How can she be sure which way it will ricochet? Perhaps she will use Wind magic to alter the course of the arrow.

With a soft thwack, they all have their answer. Zephyr grins in triumph as the apple tumbles off her head, arrow dead center through it. The crowd applauds wildly, and she bows several times.

"Well, that's one way to make applesauce! I've got a few more for mementos, but do remember not to try this at home." Zephyr begins to hand out some apples and other prizes. She's got a pretty good arm too, and lobs some to dragons standing further away.

@Dil "Ah, what a nice outfit! Perhaps some of these will complenent it?" Ichigo might get tempted to use those feathers on her kite...

@7diamonds The raft is stacked with a little more by the time they get there! The ridgeback smiles to herself in satisfaction at her aim.

@RubieKanary Kite ingredients may be coming Rubie's way sooner than she thinks!

@VelveteenVixen The clank of helmets bouncing off the ground and rolling towards them breaks up the moment somewhat, but are hopefully a pleasant surprise overall!

@SilverQuark Zephyr appreciates Feratherien's appreciation, and tosses a few things her way in return

@Zytorian Zunde can truly make friends with anyone, including this weird new friend that slithers over and listens eagerly to her stories.

@Welgan "You seem a bit lost," Zephyr observes to Orion. "How about a nice friend?" Careful though, it's point!

@Watercolour Thanks to Zephyr's wicked aim, Mandioca may end up with pants instead of poetry.

@AshuriiAkemi Zephyr can't help but laugh when she catches sight of the spiral. "Getting a little caught up in the party, are we?" She helps untangle poor Rana from the kite and gives her something to cheer her up.

@GuardianDragonak A mysterious gust of wind disturbs Takumi's peace momentarily. What a lovely shade of green the draft is, and it brings some nice prizes along with it!

@HSoup Sometimes, a few things pick themselves up! Especially when they're being delivered by somebody with such a strong arm as Zephyr.

@Biuret Hopefully those better terms include "marksmanship" and "amazing" and "dear God is she throwing a whale at us, DUCK"

@KoopTroup Usually, if you wait around long enough things will start coming to you! Especially when Zephyr is winging them at anyone she can find.

@Lundlaeva Perhaps with this friend to help them search, they'll be able to find everything... unless it eats your potted violets first, of course...

@Sylphiette That confetti seems to include some very shiny stones! Nice.

@LadyOfTheSkies She might get Ambushed by several new friends!

@Asphoxia Never mind where the music is coming from, where are all these scrolls coming from?!

@TrashHoe Zephyr is not going to do Peony's composure any favors, with all this cool stuff!

@Canisa Evenfall will quickly find an exciting new friend of her own!

@jamesfitz3 She might not win a kite, but something from a little closer to home will find Chaw!

@VolcanicThunder Something gauzy falls over Zephyr's eyes. Not helpful for finding the nocturne, but perhaps a nice find nonetheless!

@MoxieDaydream Maybe Esrare will be more excited when she sees how much delicious food is here! Seriously, there's so much. Like, an unholy amount.
[font=helvete][size=2](I hope I'm allowed to post?)[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43831193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438312/43831193_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=helvete][size=4]Ever one to stir up trouble, Nihilism was delighted to find that the place was packed with dragons, all practically [i]begging[/i] to be pranked with how little they noticed their surroundings. Although he did stick out like a sore thumb among the pastel-colored dragons with his dark scales, he weaved through the air performing alongside them. Or, trying to, anyway. It's not like he'd trained. Nihilism had heard of a grand party and he was there, so what did his performance matter? As he looped through the air, every so often he would randomly throw magic toward the crowd. Harmless magic. Frogs appeared in place of apparel. Inanimate objects started to sing opera. A Ridgeback was momentarily turned into a little Fae before changing back. Nihilism laughed wildly as he did what he did best, no one paying mind as his laughter was drowned out by the sound of conversation.
(I hope I'm allowed to post?)

Ever one to stir up trouble, Nihilism was delighted to find that the place was packed with dragons, all practically begging to be pranked with how little they noticed their surroundings. Although he did stick out like a sore thumb among the pastel-colored dragons with his dark scales, he weaved through the air performing alongside them. Or, trying to, anyway. It's not like he'd trained. Nihilism had heard of a grand party and he was there, so what did his performance matter?

As he looped through the air, every so often he would randomly throw magic toward the crowd. Harmless magic. Frogs appeared in place of apparel. Inanimate objects started to sing opera. A Ridgeback was momentarily turned into a little Fae before changing back. Nihilism laughed wildly as he did what he did best, no one paying mind as his laughter was drowned out by the sound of conversation.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49457312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494574/49457312_350.png[/img] [/url] Fontainne marvels at the bustle of activity around her. The acrobatic performances were amazing, the food was divine, and everything--the kites, the banners, the festivity--was so beautiful. It was the first time the young skydancer had been to a huge event like this. She continues to poke her nose around everywhere she went, taking in everything and having a great time.

49457312_350.png

Fontainne marvels at the bustle of activity around her. The acrobatic performances were amazing, the food was divine, and everything--the kites, the banners, the festivity--was so beautiful. It was the first time the young skydancer had been to a huge event like this. She continues to poke her nose around everywhere she went, taking in everything and having a great time.
gZsHdLC.png
"Hello, hello! I see you have quite the stock of scrolls, friend...?" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=25&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=35&auth=6ed237a85f33b83f061397738de21a9409173684&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] "Sundog! Hello!" "Friend Sundog!" Joxar busies himself counting. "Quite the stock indeed! What did you have your eye on?" Sundog rocks from one set of claws to the other excitedly, taking in the delightful windy trinkets and toys. "One of everything, please!" "Music to my ears! Just let me tally this up..." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16136627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161367/16136627_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Watching the latest addition to the clan eagerly waiting for Joxar to count up messenger scrolls like carnival tickets, Tanner chuckles, a craggy sound. He keeps his emblem in a drawer these days, the red glow started keeping him up nights, but he'll always remember the day he received the honor. "There you are, miss, and happy Jamboree!" "You too!" Sundog races back to Tanner and does a few laps around him for good measure, and he laughs. "All right, all right, here we go. Hold still, kid." The Guardian draws himself up, wincing against his bad wing but not really minding it, and holds the Wind Emblem over Sundog's head. "By th' power vested in me by bein' the only one around with th' power, I hereby entrust you with this badge of ambassadorship and all sundries. Stand up at yer leisure as the Stupid Horse Clan Wind Representative." "WOOHOO!" With speed almost unbefitting a Snapper, hailing back to her Mirror roots, Sundog does a fresh lap, the emblem shining above her scales. "Thank you thank you thank you Tanner! Let's go fly a kite!" "All right, all right, easy pup!" He laughs and limps after her. "You're gonna wear this old man out." "Sure am! Come on, there's a dress-up competition, I wanna see you in a sweater!" "Hey, now, you don't have [i]that[/i] kind of power!" On the other hand, she doesn't not. This is going to be an interesting festival... ((using the scry because I need the gene project cash yet, but Sundog is my icon right now and it's fantastic to share this moment with y'all <3 Thanks for running this event!))
"Hello, hello! I see you have quite the stock of scrolls, friend...?"
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=25&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=35&auth=6ed237a85f33b83f061397738de21a9409173684&dummyext=prev.png

"Sundog! Hello!"

"Friend Sundog!" Joxar busies himself counting. "Quite the stock indeed! What did you have your eye on?"

Sundog rocks from one set of claws to the other excitedly, taking in the delightful windy trinkets and toys. "One of everything, please!"

"Music to my ears! Just let me tally this up..."

Watching the latest addition to the clan eagerly waiting for Joxar to count up messenger scrolls like carnival tickets, Tanner chuckles, a craggy sound. He keeps his emblem in a drawer these days, the red glow started keeping him up nights, but he'll always remember the day he received the honor.

"There you are, miss, and happy Jamboree!"

"You too!"

Sundog races back to Tanner and does a few laps around him for good measure, and he laughs.

"All right, all right, here we go. Hold still, kid."

The Guardian draws himself up, wincing against his bad wing but not really minding it, and holds the Wind Emblem over Sundog's head.

"By th' power vested in me by bein' the only one around with th' power, I hereby entrust you with this badge of ambassadorship and all sundries. Stand up at yer leisure as the Stupid Horse Clan Wind Representative."

"WOOHOO!"

With speed almost unbefitting a Snapper, hailing back to her Mirror roots, Sundog does a fresh lap, the emblem shining above her scales.

"Thank you thank you thank you Tanner! Let's go fly a kite!"

"All right, all right, easy pup!" He laughs and limps after her. "You're gonna wear this old man out."

"Sure am! Come on, there's a dress-up competition, I wanna see you in a sweater!"

"Hey, now, you don't have that kind of power!"

On the other hand, she doesn't not. This is going to be an interesting festival...

((using the scry because I need the gene project cash yet, but Sundog is my icon right now and it's fantastic to share this moment with y'all <3 Thanks for running this event!))
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
[columns=2] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12746713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/127468/12746713.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] "Wow! Did you see that?!" Botan exclaimed, pointing a claw towards the expert archer.[/columns] [columns=2] "Sort of." Hazel grunted, flipping a violet tentacle to the side of her petalous face. The little gift seemed entertained at least, bobbing his head to and fro with merriment. Despite the enthusiasm, the copper snapper couldn't wait to hand him over to Chiana. She and Botan were both incredibly thankful for the main gift in their prize pack, but Chiana would probably have better luck at teaching him not to flop all over the place.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27000011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270001/27000011.png[/img] [/url] [/columns][columns=2] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12746713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/127468/12746713.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Twisting her neck around, the pearlcatcher was quick to notice her friend's situation. "Oh, sorry, would you like me to carry him for a while?" She asked, softly stroking his head with a delicate claw. The fairy octopus narrowed his eyes behind the circuit-dragon, reaching a limb out towards a plump red apple. "He's hungry. Should we get him a snack?" [/columns][columns=2] Not moving her head, Hazel's windy eyes moved up to glance at the famished familiar. "How can you say no to that...face?"[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27000011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270001/27000011.png[/img] [/url]

12746713.png
"Wow! Did you see that?!" Botan exclaimed, pointing a claw towards the expert archer.
"Sort of." Hazel grunted, flipping a violet tentacle to the side of her petalous face. The little gift seemed entertained at least, bobbing his head to and fro with merriment. Despite the enthusiasm, the copper snapper couldn't wait to hand him over to Chiana. She and Botan were both incredibly thankful for the main gift in their prize pack, but Chiana would probably have better luck at teaching him not to flop all over the place.
27000011.png

12746713.png
Twisting her neck around, the pearlcatcher was quick to notice her friend's situation. "Oh, sorry, would you like me to carry him for a while?" She asked, softly stroking his head with a delicate claw. The fairy octopus narrowed his eyes behind the circuit-dragon, reaching a limb out towards a plump red apple.
"He's hungry. Should we get him a snack?"
Not moving her head, Hazel's windy eyes moved up to glance at the famished familiar. "How can you say no to that...face?"
27000011.png
Gr7tY6Q.gif
Please add me to the daily pinglist! I've been meaning to write a bit all day today but was far too busy at work. But I'd love to participate again tomorrow!
Please add me to the daily pinglist! I've been meaning to write a bit all day today but was far too busy at work. But I'd love to participate again tomorrow!
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22328008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223281/22328008_350.png[/img] [/url] Tramontane floated in the breeze, enjoying the music floating up to him from the festival below. Although the Southern Icefields was his home now, the Windswept Plateau would always [i]feel[/i] like home to him. He watched dragons of all shapes and sizes launch their kites into the area, creating a colorful spectacle in the air. The Mistral Jamboree was one of the few festivals - maybe the only flight festival - that was as much fun in the air as on the ground. The Spiral decided that later in the week, he'd get his own kite and join the fun. For now, thought, his plan was to simply relax and soak in the atmosphere.

22328008_350.png

Tramontane floated in the breeze, enjoying the music floating up to him from the festival below. Although the Southern Icefields was his home now, the Windswept Plateau would always feel like home to him.

He watched dragons of all shapes and sizes launch their kites into the area, creating a colorful spectacle in the air. The Mistral Jamboree was one of the few festivals - maybe the only flight festival - that was as much fun in the air as on the ground.

The Spiral decided that later in the week, he'd get his own kite and join the fun. For now, thought, his plan was to simply relax and soak in the atmosphere.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23