Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center][b]Day 8: Going Home[/b][/center] [i]Moondust waited by the main door, counting noses as his Clan filed past. Titania and Oberon, he was happy to see, were once again together, and seemed perfectly content to be so. Titania was even smiling at her mate, most likely because of Oberon’s appreciative comments regarding the portrait that that Guardian Artist had given the extremely vain female Fae yesterday. Even better, Oberon’s Hippojay was proudly walking beside the male Fae, once again looking like a happy familiar bonding with his dragon, rather than a bedraggled creature beset by unwanted attention from far too many sources. The Clan Father smiled at them all in satisfaction, watching as they headed out to the balloons. Apparently, Titania had managed to convince Oberon not to try to fly home on his own after all. Good. That was one less thing to worry about, as Oberon really couldn’t manage that flight very well without help, and his Hippojay was, unfortunately, too tired to make the attempt with a Fae—or two—on his back. Better that all three take the balloon down instead. Moondust turned back to the door, mentally taking a tally. Evenfall, Moldavite, and Capheira were already heading back, the first two on a Balloon, courtesy of Evenfall’s new familiar being unable to fly—and Moondust was still unsure how a Plague Coli Boss had ended up bonding to a Wind dragon, but it seemed, somehow, to be working, so he wasn’t going to ask—and the last taking a kite. Saturnalia was still here, but would be leaving shortly, having opted for one last run by the Souvenir Booths before she boarded a balloon. That left…[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4318317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43184/4318317_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]The pretty Guardian female stepped slowly into the doorway, looking exhausted. Her wings and tail seemed to be covered in feather pieces, and there was a slightly frazzled look in her eyes. When she saw Moondust, however, her face lit up with her customary smile. “Father! I was beginning to think you hadn’t come after all.” [b]Duskcloud[/b] moved over to the Clan Father and bumped noses with him, a little of the tiredness leaving her eyes. “What have you been doing all week?” “Oh, wandering here and there, watching the shows and enjoying the sights.” The Tundra smiled at his adoptive Wind daughter and Coliseum Partner--and one of the two missing Clan members from his tally--noting with some concern how tired she looked. “What of you, daughter? You look like you have been running a marathon in the Coli…or perhaps stopping that mate of yours from creating mayhem again?” Duskcloud rolled her eyes at her father’s shrewd guess. “Not mayhem, exactly…but would you believe that Beeblebrox got the notion in his head that since it would be most improbable for an Arcane Ridgeback, whose never been to the Windswept Plateau in his life before, to win the Kite Contest, that that is [b]exactly[/b] what he should try to do? [b]AND[/b] that it would be even better if he did it with the least aerodynamic kite ever made?” She flicked her wings in fond exasperation, dislodging several feathers. “I’ve been trying, for the past [b]four days[/b] to prevent him from loading down his kite with such crash-worthy objects as large rocks, and feathers soaked in tar.” Rubbing her head against her wing, Duskcloud picked one of the aforementioned tar-soaked feathers off of the appendage and grimaced. “Honestly, Father,” she muttered, “there are times I really wonder what the Windsinger was thinking when he decided that Beeb was to be my Charge!” Moondust rather thought that the answer to that question was obvious—Beeblebrox was, after all, still alive when many would have predicted his demise a long time ago—but wisely decided to keep his mouth shut. Instead, he gently guided Duskcloud back into the main area, and pushed her into a seat near the exit, settling down next to her. “Here, Dusk, we have a little time yet before we need to leave, and you look like you could use some rest.” He nudged a platter of meat towards her. “Try this dish, it’s quite good, I’m told. I take it, since you are here, and I saw the kites flying by a few minutes ago, that the danger to your mate is past?” Duskcloud snagged the meat off the plate, and immediately smiled in delight. “Oh, that IS good, thanks Father. As for the danger,” She swallowed, and sighed. “Well, that’s a matter of opinion. Can the Clan stand to deal with a dragon that is now absolutely convinced he can beat any odds, no matter how improbable, and that he really is meant to be President of Sornieth someday?” Moondust blinked. “You mean…” “Yes, Father.” Duskcloud groaned, and buried her face in her paws. “Against all odds, with a kite that never should have gotten off the ground, that idiotic, incredible mate of mine…[b]WON![/b]”[/i] [center][emoji=wind rune] [emoji=wind balloon] [b]Thanks for a wonderful game, and Happy Mistral Jamboree![/b] [emoji=wind balloon] [emoji=wind rune][/center]
Day 8: Going Home

Moondust waited by the main door, counting noses as his Clan filed past. Titania and Oberon, he was happy to see, were once again together, and seemed perfectly content to be so. Titania was even smiling at her mate, most likely because of Oberon’s appreciative comments regarding the portrait that that Guardian Artist had given the extremely vain female Fae yesterday. Even better, Oberon’s Hippojay was proudly walking beside the male Fae, once again looking like a happy familiar bonding with his dragon, rather than a bedraggled creature beset by unwanted attention from far too many sources. The Clan Father smiled at them all in satisfaction, watching as they headed out to the balloons. Apparently, Titania had managed to convince Oberon not to try to fly home on his own after all. Good. That was one less thing to worry about, as Oberon really couldn’t manage that flight very well without help, and his Hippojay was, unfortunately, too tired to make the attempt with a Fae—or two—on his back. Better that all three take the balloon down instead.

Moondust turned back to the door, mentally taking a tally. Evenfall, Moldavite, and Capheira were already heading back, the first two on a Balloon, courtesy of Evenfall’s new familiar being unable to fly—and Moondust was still unsure how a Plague Coli Boss had ended up bonding to a Wind dragon, but it seemed, somehow, to be working, so he wasn’t going to ask—and the last taking a kite. Saturnalia was still here, but would be leaving shortly, having opted for one last run by the Souvenir Booths before she boarded a balloon. That left…

The pretty Guardian female stepped slowly into the doorway, looking exhausted. Her wings and tail seemed to be covered in feather pieces, and there was a slightly frazzled look in her eyes. When she saw Moondust, however, her face lit up with her customary smile. “Father! I was beginning to think you hadn’t come after all.” Duskcloud moved over to the Clan Father and bumped noses with him, a little of the tiredness leaving her eyes. “What have you been doing all week?”

“Oh, wandering here and there, watching the shows and enjoying the sights.” The Tundra smiled at his adoptive Wind daughter and Coliseum Partner--and one of the two missing Clan members from his tally--noting with some concern how tired she looked. “What of you, daughter? You look like you have been running a marathon in the Coli…or perhaps stopping that mate of yours from creating mayhem again?”

Duskcloud rolled her eyes at her father’s shrewd guess. “Not mayhem, exactly…but would you believe that Beeblebrox got the notion in his head that since it would be most improbable for an Arcane Ridgeback, whose never been to the Windswept Plateau in his life before, to win the Kite Contest, that that is exactly what he should try to do? AND that it would be even better if he did it with the least aerodynamic kite ever made?” She flicked her wings in fond exasperation, dislodging several feathers. “I’ve been trying, for the past four days to prevent him from loading down his kite with such crash-worthy objects as large rocks, and feathers soaked in tar.” Rubbing her head against her wing, Duskcloud picked one of the aforementioned tar-soaked feathers off of the appendage and grimaced. “Honestly, Father,” she muttered, “there are times I really wonder what the Windsinger was thinking when he decided that Beeb was to be my Charge!”

Moondust rather thought that the answer to that question was obvious—Beeblebrox was, after all, still alive when many would have predicted his demise a long time ago—but wisely decided to keep his mouth shut. Instead, he gently guided Duskcloud back into the main area, and pushed her into a seat near the exit, settling down next to her. “Here, Dusk, we have a little time yet before we need to leave, and you look like you could use some rest.” He nudged a platter of meat towards her. “Try this dish, it’s quite good, I’m told. I take it, since you are here, and I saw the kites flying by a few minutes ago, that the danger to your mate is past?”

Duskcloud snagged the meat off the plate, and immediately smiled in delight. “Oh, that IS good, thanks Father. As for the danger,” She swallowed, and sighed. “Well, that’s a matter of opinion. Can the Clan stand to deal with a dragon that is now absolutely convinced he can beat any odds, no matter how improbable, and that he really is meant to be President of Sornieth someday?”

Moondust blinked. “You mean…”

“Yes, Father.” Duskcloud groaned, and buried her face in her paws. “Against all odds, with a kite that never should have gotten off the ground, that idiotic, incredible mate of mine…WON!

Thanks for a wonderful game, and Happy Mistral Jamboree!
fw5Pc0h.png
The light of the setting sun painted the green plains orange, or maybe Scida´s eyes just couldn´t see anything but wind flight colours anymore after the Long day at the Cloudsong. Tired, full of sweets and still filled with joy she flew home at a lazy pace. Caeruleus swooped around her, still full of energy and trying to imitate the flight acrobatics they had seen during the day. [i]That will be trouble[/i]. But Scida was too happy to care. [center][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49754477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497545/49754477.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49633691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/496337/49633691.png[/img] [/url][columns][/center]
The light of the setting sun painted the green plains orange, or maybe Scida´s eyes just couldn´t see anything but wind flight colours anymore after the Long day at the Cloudsong. Tired, full of sweets and still filled with joy she flew home at a lazy pace. Caeruleus swooped around her, still full of energy and trying to imitate the flight acrobatics they had seen during the day. That will be trouble. But Scida was too happy to care.
nPqulLR.png
Ignilumo [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270656/27065599_350.png[/img] Treason [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266836/26683580_350.png[/img] Treason - How come we get put off duty just to go to some foreign festival? I'm sick of traveling, obviolusly they knew well enough not to tell us how far it was.." In the warming sun and vivid breeze the two imperials were gliding beside each other, far above the ground, still looking for the Cloudsong. Ignilumo - It's probably because Trubulence coulden't come. He wanted really badly to see what a real wind festival looked like, but you know, can't have him change the winds at a place like that all the time. Not looking overly excited about the answer, Treason frowned slightly moodily, but got along with it. Just for the sake of complaining he still exclaimed a sighing - But why me? And closed his eyes for a moment. Ignilumo tilted his head towards his moody companion and looked at him, slightly puzzled. - How come you're tired already, we're not even that far from home. The Windswept Plateu [i]is[/i] neighbouring to the wasteland. Besides, with that wingspan of yours and light weight, this should be a walk in the park.. Am I supposed to be worried for your heath? The mage turned his head to make eyecontact, cute little electrical ligts fuzzed from him, and he quickly replyed - Don't event go there, just stop it right there! I'm spending so much time honing my healing skills, I don't even want to hear it! So what if I'm half as buff as you? My job is to get magic and other things to do things for me; not running and dashing around like you and the others! Don't you even try me. The gilded knight was taken by surprise by the sudden outburst, but kinda didn't mind it. - You know, I was just saying. Treason setttled his mood a bit - Yeah, yeah, I know.. Nights propably wanted me to take a break by sending me here. ... But why coulden't it be just a normal vacation? Ignilumo - Haha, youre way too restless for that, and you know it. We could take a break; but we're already late for loosing our way, so it's really up to you. Treason - I've spent almost all my mana to help with flying. I don't want to miss out on it either though. What a drag. Suddenly the wind underneath lifted them on with the sound of bamboo and crystal windchimes. ??? - You're late! But don't worry, come join the show! A squadron of jolly spirals, performing breathtaking aerial feats, used some of their wind skills to turn the wind and help the imperials' wings. Never had the knight seen Treason as excited about wind or flying in his entire life. As they obviously finally had made it close enough to join the last hour of the feastival, the welcome was a huge relief. Luckily for Treason, the spirals made sure the wind kept them going to a safe landingpost, before they showed off a grand finale of their show. Treason - Ok, this is amazing. Just look at that!! And those other shows too! And those stands! There are still some awesome things left! And Lumo! The smell of food!! Oh how wonderfull the smell of food is! I gotta admint, I actually love this place. The wind dragons are cooler than i imagined. Ignilumo - Woah, you're actually right! Looking at all this, i bet Turbulence will try to pull off a mini festival of the same kind when we get home! Let's get him as much inspiration as possible! Most importantly, the food!
Ignilumo
27065599_350.png
Treason
26683580_350.png

Treason - How come we get put off duty just to go to some foreign festival? I'm sick of traveling, obviolusly they knew well enough not to tell us how far it was.."

In the warming sun and vivid breeze the two imperials were gliding beside each other, far above the ground, still looking for the Cloudsong.

Ignilumo - It's probably because Trubulence coulden't come. He wanted really badly to see what a real wind festival looked like, but you know, can't have him change the winds at a place like that all the time.

Not looking overly excited about the answer, Treason frowned slightly moodily, but got along with it. Just for the sake of complaining he still exclaimed a sighing - But why me? And closed his eyes for a moment.

Ignilumo tilted his head towards his moody companion and looked at him, slightly puzzled. - How come you're tired already, we're not even that far from home. The Windswept Plateu is neighbouring to the wasteland. Besides, with that wingspan of yours and light weight, this should be a walk in the park.. Am I supposed to be worried for your heath?

The mage turned his head to make eyecontact, cute little electrical ligts fuzzed from him, and he quickly replyed - Don't event go there, just stop it right there! I'm spending so much time honing my healing skills, I don't even want to hear it! So what if I'm half as buff as you? My job is to get magic and other things to do things for me; not running and dashing around like you and the others! Don't you even try me.

The gilded knight was taken by surprise by the sudden outburst, but kinda didn't mind it. - You know, I was just saying.

Treason setttled his mood a bit - Yeah, yeah, I know.. Nights propably wanted me to take a break by sending me here. ... But why coulden't it be just a normal vacation?

Ignilumo - Haha, youre way too restless for that, and you know it. We could take a break; but we're already late for loosing our way, so it's really up to you.

Treason - I've spent almost all my mana to help with flying. I don't want to miss out on it either though. What a drag.

Suddenly the wind underneath lifted them on with the sound of bamboo and crystal windchimes.

??? - You're late! But don't worry, come join the show!

A squadron of jolly spirals, performing breathtaking aerial feats, used some of their wind skills to turn the wind and help the imperials' wings. Never had the knight seen Treason as excited about wind or flying in his entire life. As they obviously finally had made it close enough to join the last hour of the feastival, the welcome was a huge relief. Luckily for Treason, the spirals made sure the wind kept them going to a safe landingpost, before they showed off a grand finale of their show.

Treason - Ok, this is amazing. Just look at that!! And those other shows too! And those stands! There are still some awesome things left! And Lumo! The smell of food!! Oh how wonderfull the smell of food is! I gotta admint, I actually love this place. The wind dragons are cooler than i imagined.

Ignilumo - Woah, you're actually right! Looking at all this, i bet Turbulence will try to pull off a mini festival of the same kind when we get home! Let's get him as much inspiration as possible! Most importantly, the food!
Casey was a bit sad that they were going to have to leave the Festival and go back home. He had a delightful time the whole week & was still quite exhausted. Moving around for a Snapper is a bit of a chore. On their way out, they spotted a beautiful blue Guardian painting at her easel, with a huge smile on her face. "Would you care for a family portrait to remember your time here at the festival with your little one?", she asked Mother. "Oh, that would be wonderful". They all posed, Father to the left, Mother to the right, with Casey in the middle. She quickly begin drawing away, but apparently not quick enough for little Casey, who had begin to roll over on his side for another nap. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12556225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/125563/12556225.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50407388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504074/50407388.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46640669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/466407/46640669.png[/img] [b]Here is their list of the items they were unable to find: *Treasure and gems (ALWAYS) *Dented iron gauntlets and boots But they are happy to accept anything the deities were willing to give them![/b]
Casey was a bit sad that they were going to have to leave the Festival and go back home. He had a delightful time the whole week & was still quite exhausted. Moving around for a Snapper is a bit of a chore.

On their way out, they spotted a beautiful blue Guardian painting at her easel, with a huge smile on her face. "Would you care for a family portrait to remember your time here at the festival with your little one?", she asked Mother. "Oh, that would be wonderful".
They all posed, Father to the left, Mother to the right, with Casey in the middle. She quickly begin drawing away, but apparently not quick enough for little Casey, who had begin to roll over on his side for another nap.

12556225.png 50407388.png 46640669.png

Here is their list of the items they were unable to find:
*Treasure and gems (ALWAYS)
*Dented iron gauntlets and boots
But they are happy to accept anything the deities were willing to give them!

[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29583.png[/img][/center] Gracious Inari! During the elevating to rank, no one warned Sadayori, a young kitsune who had just grown a second tail, what Wind Flight was. Bright, reckless, embodied chaos! Sadayori looked around dumbfounded and hoped that Aunt Suo, the respectable nine-tailed fox, would linger a little bit with him after she had transferred him here directly from Inari temple. Bright tents were set up here and there, between them, going high up, the ropes were strung with thousands of trembling ribbons; joyful cries, music, laughter literally deafened. Hundreds of dragons swirled around, soared above the heads of those who went below, landed, and were literally everywhere. Generally, what is this place? The roof of a building? But there is a feeling that it is moving ... Sadayori went to the fence, looked down and shamefully almost scream. There was no land, they were floating above the clouds! And not just by the clouds, overboard this... structure, the unstoppable Twisting Crescendo rushed! Sadayori, without opening his closed eyes, took a few steps back, until he buried his back in someone. "First time on Cloudsong?" someone asked right above his ear. "Do not worry, there is always made sure that the hatchlings and guests who cannot fly do not fall overboard. They will be picked up by magic in a moment." Sadayori finally remembered that he should behave more appropriately to his rank, and turned around with a bow, welcoming the stranger. Light green imperial in terracotta stains with the strange name PoundCake, volunteered to be a guide of kitsune through a windy festival. And the laughter in his company no longer seemed deafening, the dragons stopped appearing so frightening, and the holiday... the holiday turned out to be wonderful. The invitation to a small private party from a new acquaintance Sadayori accepted with pleasure. Bright Inari, it's time for your fragrant rice to become a gift to the table of new friends!
29583.png

Gracious Inari! During the elevating to rank, no one warned Sadayori, a young kitsune who had just grown a second tail, what Wind Flight was. Bright, reckless, embodied chaos!

Sadayori looked around dumbfounded and hoped that Aunt Suo, the respectable nine-tailed fox, would linger a little bit with him after she had transferred him here directly from Inari temple. Bright tents were set up here and there, between them, going high up, the ropes were strung with thousands of trembling ribbons; joyful cries, music, laughter literally deafened. Hundreds of dragons swirled around, soared above the heads of those who went below, landed, and were literally everywhere.

Generally, what is this place? The roof of a building? But there is a feeling that it is moving ...

Sadayori went to the fence, looked down and shamefully almost scream. There was no land, they were floating above the clouds! And not just by the clouds, overboard this... structure, the unstoppable Twisting Crescendo rushed!

Sadayori, without opening his closed eyes, took a few steps back, until he buried his back in someone.

"First time on Cloudsong?" someone asked right above his ear. "Do not worry, there is always made sure that the hatchlings and guests who cannot fly do not fall overboard. They will be picked up by magic in a moment."

Sadayori finally remembered that he should behave more appropriately to his rank, and turned around with a bow, welcoming the stranger.

Light green imperial in terracotta stains with the strange name PoundCake, volunteered to be a guide of kitsune through a windy festival. And the laughter in his company no longer seemed deafening, the dragons stopped appearing so frightening, and the holiday... the holiday turned out to be wonderful.

The invitation to a small private party from a new acquaintance Sadayori accepted with pleasure. Bright Inari, it's time for your fragrant rice to become a gift to the table of new friends!
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20035321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200354/20035321_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Papaya[/b][/center] Papaya took one last look over his shoulder at the Windswept Plateau before launching himself toward the Sea of a Thousand Currents and home. He would always cherish the memeories and new friends he had made at the Cloudsong Celebration.

20035321_350.png

Papaya

Papaya took one last look over his shoulder at the Windswept Plateau before launching himself toward the Sea of a Thousand Currents and home. He would always cherish the memeories and new friends he had made at the Cloudsong Celebration.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@eeeeel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49411509][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/494116/49411509.png[/img] Rosecat[url=http://flightrising.co/main.php?dragon=49936663][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499367/49936663.png[/img] SpeckleRose[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49936661][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499367/49936661.png[/img]Creampuff [b]We all want to thank you so much for hosting this thread! it was lots of fun![/b]
@eeeeel
49411509.png Rosecat49936663.png SpeckleRose49936661.pngCreampuff

We all want to thank you so much for hosting this thread! it was lots of fun!
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11692472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116925/11692472_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It's the end of the week, and most people are all partied out, but Cyclone is still going strong. She whips across the open hall at top speed, putting on an impromptu air show as she makes sure everything is in order. There is much to do: scheduling the last ferry balloons so that guests are not stranded on the Cloudsong, beginning the after-party cleanup operation, ensuring there is enough food and drink to last to the end... but most importantly, distributing all these party favors! There are still so many left to pass out. Nobody is going home empty-handed, not on her watch. She pauses momentarily to dance to the music of a nearby band. Her jewelry jingles merrily as she whips around and around, enjoying herself thoroughly. Then she is pressing trinkets into the hands of her fellow dancers and moving on. She samples some delicacies at a food vendor, compliments him warmly, and gives him a necklace. She attends the final performance of one of the dancers, and claps wildly at the end, hovering so she can applaud with her feet as well. Cyclone's mission is to make sure the last day of the Jamboree is as fun as the first, and she takes her duty very seriously. Gradually the pile of trinkets and prizes left dwindles, but there are still a few left. Cyclone grabs some in her arms, taking off for the last few revelers she can see. "Hey, you!" she calls out. "How would you like some awesome prizes?! We've still got some great stuff..." @VelveteenVixen "Hmm, these are from the wrong element... barely any dust though, still good!" @JinxMoonstone "Perhaps you'd like some treats to take back to your clan?" @TrashHoe She picks up a vial of something mysterious, and quickly hands it off to one of the guests because it makes her eyes feel funny. @YanderePower Cyclone stacks some additional trinkets on top of his teetering pile. If only she could have gifted him something to hold all this stuff in! @L1BR4 He has something in his hands, certainly. Does it count as a new adventure? Well, that's up to him to decide. @crystallarium Cyclone has to duck as some raucous birds fly by, making her drop the scroll she was holding. @dustclouds Endings? This is just a new beginning for someone else! @RubieKanary The silence is broken only by the buzzing of something delicious! @7diamonds The tasks might come easier if she brings some friends with her. Many hands make light the work, even if they don't actually have hands. @DisastrousAbsol "Hey, would you like some nice bandannas to wrap your frog in?" Cyclone holds out some scraps of fabric, seemingly not realizing that they're not actually bandannas. @SkyDancer10 Cyclone sings with quite a different tone as she breezes by, handing Pestilence some prizes. @Dil Cyclone is glad indeed to see them, judging by how many prizes she presses into his hands. @Canisa "Congratulations on your victory in the kite contest! I was so impressed by that entry!" @ViaCurro Cyclone doesn't seem to mind the company as she loops past, tossing him some presents as they twirl in the air.l @SilverQuark Cyclone is going to give her a performance to remember! She does a whole squadron's worth of tricks just going across the main room. @DarkNight1712 Did somebody say food?! Cyclone is pretty sure she heard somebody say food. @HSoup Good thing he takes that one last look, or he might miss the pile of gifts waiting for him!

It's the end of the week, and most people are all partied out, but Cyclone is still going strong. She whips across the open hall at top speed, putting on an impromptu air show as she makes sure everything is in order. There is much to do: scheduling the last ferry balloons so that guests are not stranded on the Cloudsong, beginning the after-party cleanup operation, ensuring there is enough food and drink to last to the end... but most importantly, distributing all these party favors! There are still so many left to pass out. Nobody is going home empty-handed, not on her watch.

She pauses momentarily to dance to the music of a nearby band. Her jewelry jingles merrily as she whips around and around, enjoying herself thoroughly. Then she is pressing trinkets into the hands of her fellow dancers and moving on. She samples some delicacies at a food vendor, compliments him warmly, and gives him a necklace. She attends the final performance of one of the dancers, and claps wildly at the end, hovering so she can applaud with her feet as well. Cyclone's mission is to make sure the last day of the Jamboree is as fun as the first, and she takes her duty very seriously.

Gradually the pile of trinkets and prizes left dwindles, but there are still a few left. Cyclone grabs some in her arms, taking off for the last few revelers she can see. "Hey, you!" she calls out. "How would you like some awesome prizes?! We've still got some great stuff..."

@VelveteenVixen "Hmm, these are from the wrong element... barely any dust though, still good!"

@JinxMoonstone "Perhaps you'd like some treats to take back to your clan?"

@TrashHoe She picks up a vial of something mysterious, and quickly hands it off to one of the guests because it makes her eyes feel funny.

@YanderePower Cyclone stacks some additional trinkets on top of his teetering pile. If only she could have gifted him something to hold all this stuff in!

@L1BR4 He has something in his hands, certainly. Does it count as a new adventure? Well, that's up to him to decide.

@crystallarium Cyclone has to duck as some raucous birds fly by, making her drop the scroll she was holding.

@dustclouds Endings? This is just a new beginning for someone else!

@RubieKanary The silence is broken only by the buzzing of something delicious!

@7diamonds The tasks might come easier if she brings some friends with her. Many hands make light the work, even if they don't actually have hands.

@DisastrousAbsol "Hey, would you like some nice bandannas to wrap your frog in?" Cyclone holds out some scraps of fabric, seemingly not realizing that they're not actually bandannas.

@SkyDancer10 Cyclone sings with quite a different tone as she breezes by, handing Pestilence some prizes.

@Dil Cyclone is glad indeed to see them, judging by how many prizes she presses into his hands.

@Canisa "Congratulations on your victory in the kite contest! I was so impressed by that entry!"

@ViaCurro Cyclone doesn't seem to mind the company as she loops past, tossing him some presents as they twirl in the air.l

@SilverQuark Cyclone is going to give her a performance to remember! She does a whole squadron's worth of tricks just going across the main room.

@DarkNight1712 Did somebody say food?! Cyclone is pretty sure she heard somebody say food.

@HSoup Good thing he takes that one last look, or he might miss the pile of gifts waiting for him!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23