Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Prism-o-Grams Message Service [Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[center] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [i]Glub Glub Splish Splash Splush[/i] The next 2 requests will receive a Rainbow Sprite! [/center]
Rainbow Sprite
Glub Glub Splish Splash Splush
The next 2 requests will receive a Rainbow Sprite!
wepHvk7.png
I just want to thank whoever sent me that lovely message <3
I needed that today c: I hope you have an amazing year too!
I just want to thank whoever sent me that lovely message <3
I needed that today c: I hope you have an amazing year too!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thank you to the person who sent me such a beautiful surprise! I hope 2019 is kind to you and full of happiness <3
Thank you to the person who sent me such a beautiful surprise! I hope 2019 is kind to you and full of happiness <3
Thank you to whoever sent me the lovely message~
I hope 2019 treats you well! <3
Thank you to whoever sent me the lovely message~
I hope 2019 treats you well! <3
lmBVOQT.gif
[center]Just a few more hours! ^-^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/JXJ6Ea7.png[/img] [/center]
Just a few more hours! ^-^
JXJ6Ea7.png
wepHvk7.png
<3 thanks to the person who send the lovely message; it really brighten my day!
Im just sorry I didnt reply sooner ;_;
<3 thanks to the person who send the lovely message; it really brighten my day!
Im just sorry I didnt reply sooner ;_;
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
to whomever sent me the new years message- thank you :')!!!!
to whomever sent me the new years message- thank you :')!!!!
Thank you very much to whoever sent me the lovely message! It was a delight to receive, and a big surprise too.
Thank you very much to whoever sent me the lovely message! It was a delight to receive, and a big surprise too.
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
Awww

This was extremely unexpected, I don't know what to say..., Whoever was the kind person who thought of me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You've made my day, this was such a pleasant surprise, I am deeply touched, whoever you are, you rock, I love you!!! May you have a wonderful year, filled with cool and amazing experiences such as this one, you've just gave me <3

Happy new year to everyone, and to the creators/organizers of this cool concept/thread - Amazing idea, thank you so much, you've touched so many people with this.
Awww

This was extremely unexpected, I don't know what to say..., Whoever was the kind person who thought of me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You've made my day, this was such a pleasant surprise, I am deeply touched, whoever you are, you rock, I love you!!! May you have a wonderful year, filled with cool and amazing experiences such as this one, you've just gave me <3

Happy new year to everyone, and to the creators/organizers of this cool concept/thread - Amazing idea, thank you so much, you've touched so many people with this.
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
This is so cool! Thank you so much to whoever sent me one!
This is so cool! Thank you so much to whoever sent me one!
kHExOMX.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14