Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Prism-o-Grams Message Service [Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I give thanks to my sender for the lovely card/message! You know who you are. :D
I give thanks to my sender for the lovely card/message! You know who you are. :D
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
Thank you to whoever sent me a gram <3 C:
Thank you to whoever sent me a gram <3 C:
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
Thank you so much for sending me a Prism-o-Gram!!! This is the first time I ever receive one, so this was really special to me. <3 I've had a bad start to the year, so this was so nice to see when I logged in. :'D

(Among other things, yesterday our bathroom had a sudden water leak coming from the neighbour's apartment; as much as ''rainfall showers'' are cool, we really didn't need one over our toilet. -_-; But hey, at least it appears there wasn't any major damage. lol /sigh)

Thank you once again to the sender for the cute message and also to everyone from Water and Light that have made this messaging service possible. ^_^ Cheers!
Thank you so much for sending me a Prism-o-Gram!!! This is the first time I ever receive one, so this was really special to me. <3 I've had a bad start to the year, so this was so nice to see when I logged in. :'D

(Among other things, yesterday our bathroom had a sudden water leak coming from the neighbour's apartment; as much as ''rainfall showers'' are cool, we really didn't need one over our toilet. -_-; But hey, at least it appears there wasn't any major damage. lol /sigh)

Thank you once again to the sender for the cute message and also to everyone from Water and Light that have made this messaging service possible. ^_^ Cheers!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Aaa thank you whoever sent me one!! It's so sweet!
Aaa thank you whoever sent me one!! It's so sweet!
50d83737b4e58273994ab1ca37201904.png ngipcID.png
Thank you very much, whoever ordered that card for me. <3 I really like foxes, and the description of the Yellow-Frilled Eels always makes me grin!
Thank you very much, whoever ordered that card for me. <3 I really like foxes, and the description of the Yellow-Frilled Eels always makes me grin!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
[center] [item=masked phantom] [i]Oooo[/i] The next 3 requests will receive a Maksed Phantom! [/center]
Masked Phantom Oooo The next 3 requests will receive a Maksed Phantom!
wepHvk7.png
Thank you for sending me a Prism gram who ever you are and you're welcome <3
Thank you for sending me a Prism gram who ever you are and you're welcome <3
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
^
^
wepHvk7.png
I'd love to thank whoever sent me the delightful message on Dec. 31st (I'm terribly late in thanking you but I appreciate you always)
I'd love to thank whoever sent me the delightful message on Dec. 31st (I'm terribly late in thanking you but I appreciate you always)
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
[center] [item=palefoot tadhop] [i]Ribbit Ribbit[/i] The next 2 requests will receive a Palefoot Tadhop! [/center]
Palefoot Tadhop

Ribbit Ribbit

The next 2 requests will receive a Palefoot Tadhop!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14