Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDOM] Twilight Babysitters [close]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Hoefler
Sending you 6 for now - please set them up back as CRs. Let me know what kind of food you'd like and thank you :)

@Pachirisu
And 6 to you too for now - please sent them as CRs if possible! Let me know about the food :)
@Hoefler
Sending you 6 for now - please set them up back as CRs. Let me know what kind of food you'd like and thank you :)

@Pachirisu
And 6 to you too for now - please sent them as CRs if possible! Let me know about the food :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@yiku sending 6 fodder, please set up a return cr asap! thanks :D
@yiku sending 6 fodder, please set up a return cr asap! thanks :D
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@dustclouds

Sending you 15 fodder, please send them back via CR.
I know you mention you're not feeding dragons atm (totally fine) but if you need any food, let me know.
@dustclouds

Sending you 15 fodder, please send them back via CR.
I know you mention you're not feeding dragons atm (totally fine) but if you need any food, let me know.
@Lhethi
Sure! Take them back whenever. ^_^ Send more along if you need to, I've got plenty of space.
@Lhethi
Sure! Take them back whenever. ^_^ Send more along if you need to, I've got plenty of space.
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds

Thanks! I might send some more in lol
@dustclouds

Thanks! I might send some more in lol
@Priorknight sending you 5, let me know if you need food!
@Priorknight sending you 5, let me know if you need food!
widepeepo
@sockmonkeygerald
Sending 6 fodder your way - please set up CRs if possible! Let me know if you need food of any type and thank you for your support :)

@kunacottontail
And 5 for you, also please set up return CRs and let me know what kind of food you'd like :)
@sockmonkeygerald
Sending 6 fodder your way - please set up CRs if possible! Let me know if you need food of any type and thank you for your support :)

@kunacottontail
And 5 for you, also please set up return CRs and let me know what kind of food you'd like :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@remuslupn
incoming 3 or smth if i can find them orz
feel free to return through cr or pa, w/e works best for u
@remuslupn
incoming 3 or smth if i can find them orz
feel free to return through cr or pa, w/e works best for u
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October nice thank u!
@October nice thank u!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Zif
Sending 6 fodder to you - if possible, please set up return CRs. Let me know what kind of food you'd like :)

Thank you!
@Zif
Sending 6 fodder to you - if possible, please set up return CRs. Let me know what kind of food you'd like :)

Thank you!
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56