Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79
My Username: Blixx
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: The Stuffy Aristocrat, The Swamp's Protector, The Renegade Forger, The Fanciful Wanna-Be, The Forgotten Heiress, and The Beauty Contestant

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?
I hope that's too many of them! All of them are so pretty and I wish I could have them all! Thank you so much for doing this!
My Username: Blixx
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: The Stuffy Aristocrat, The Swamp's Protector, The Renegade Forger, The Fanciful Wanna-Be, The Forgotten Heiress, and The Beauty Contestant

I hope that's too many of them! All of them are so pretty and I wish I could have them all! Thank you so much for doing this!
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
Your Username: WaterWolf600
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all please!
Your Username: WaterWolf600
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all please!
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
Your Username: Quartz88924
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All please : )
Your Username: Quartz88924
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All please : )
wind_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm1.png
Done to here!
Done to here!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Your Username: EonArisen
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All of them! :p

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Not really, nah--
Your Username: EonArisen
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All of them! :p

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Not really, nah--
pyRjQqC.gifta6Zfgu.gifmTFIDPq.gifut6HnRp.gifY6C6Egj.gif

Your Username:DarkPuffin
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:All. Every last one.

Your Username:DarkPuffin
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:All. Every last one.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
First 25 pages of questions and comments!
RIP I'm so swamped by pings sorry for the delay ya'll

@Perytune "How did you manage to obtain all these lovelies?"
Buying them off the Auction House, of course! (: Some of them were donated by @/SerenityBreeze, one was donated by @/VoxxVoleur, and a few from @/mystiki. mystiki and SerenityBreeze mostly offered the Gen1s you see here; some came somewhat pre-gened too which is awesome!

@DemonKid "Does entering qualify me for the calendar?"
It sure does! Thanks for asking. (:

@MustacheKitten "How do you train all these level 25's?"
Not sure if you were asking seriously (apologies for the ping if you weren't!) but because of the last minute time crunch, I did have some help from @/Nightsorrow who, like me, spends waayyy too much time in the coliseum lol. To be blunt: I have no life. Viva la dragon.

@Midnight7 "Do I get a ticket for having already granted a wish or do i have to repeat it for anyone to be sure it happened?"
Excellent question! All additional tickets gained need to be done so by granting a recent wish; between November 30th and December 25th! So yes, you would need to grant a new wish and offer a screenshot of some sort of proof, and post it here in this forum.

@Sylvanlady
I realize you didn't directly ask me this question, and yes I noticed a lot of confusion with the calendar (I apologize!).
When entering this giveaway, all users are automatically given a ticket to the advent calendar. You would gain one additional ticket to the calender like you would the dragons if you grant a wish and provide proof of said wish grant done between Nov 30th - Dec 25th.
There are no links to the boxes until that day! If you'd like to see what I'm talking about, I have the first post here: click
If I failed to properly explain myself, feel free to PM me so I can do so better! My deepest apologies.

@QuietlyAlice "Do I need to grant new wishes for another ticket?"
See my response to @/Midnight7!

@Filtran
The Advent Calendar is actually randomly generated! (: I will put the current number of entries into Random dot (.) org and whichever user ticket number pops up is the individual that gets that daily box. I hope this makes more sense!

@ADCymru "So is this form our ticket?"
Yep! Your post is your form of entry / how you gain your ticket. You can get one additional ticket by granting a minimum of 1 (one) wish over at Make A Wish if you're interested though!

@Annobethal "are you also taking random donations that aren't the apparel you need/stones"
I am indeed! Random items will be used to try trading/haggling for the apparel these kiddos still need! I have all the items for that Sunlit Kelipe Mane for example, but Swipp isn't biting... curse you, Swipp!

@OcarinaRuler "I have Celadon Arm Silks, are they still needed?"
They sure are! If you'd like to donate them, send 'em over. If you want to trade 'em for Baldwin mats/fodder familiars/fodder apparel, shoot me a PM so we can work something out!
First 25 pages of questions and comments!
RIP I'm so swamped by pings sorry for the delay ya'll

@Perytune "How did you manage to obtain all these lovelies?"
Buying them off the Auction House, of course! (: Some of them were donated by @/SerenityBreeze, one was donated by @/VoxxVoleur, and a few from @/mystiki. mystiki and SerenityBreeze mostly offered the Gen1s you see here; some came somewhat pre-gened too which is awesome!

@DemonKid "Does entering qualify me for the calendar?"
It sure does! Thanks for asking. (:

@MustacheKitten "How do you train all these level 25's?"
Not sure if you were asking seriously (apologies for the ping if you weren't!) but because of the last minute time crunch, I did have some help from @/Nightsorrow who, like me, spends waayyy too much time in the coliseum lol. To be blunt: I have no life. Viva la dragon.

@Midnight7 "Do I get a ticket for having already granted a wish or do i have to repeat it for anyone to be sure it happened?"
Excellent question! All additional tickets gained need to be done so by granting a recent wish; between November 30th and December 25th! So yes, you would need to grant a new wish and offer a screenshot of some sort of proof, and post it here in this forum.

@Sylvanlady
I realize you didn't directly ask me this question, and yes I noticed a lot of confusion with the calendar (I apologize!).
When entering this giveaway, all users are automatically given a ticket to the advent calendar. You would gain one additional ticket to the calender like you would the dragons if you grant a wish and provide proof of said wish grant done between Nov 30th - Dec 25th.
There are no links to the boxes until that day! If you'd like to see what I'm talking about, I have the first post here: click
If I failed to properly explain myself, feel free to PM me so I can do so better! My deepest apologies.

@QuietlyAlice "Do I need to grant new wishes for another ticket?"
See my response to @/Midnight7!

@Filtran
The Advent Calendar is actually randomly generated! (: I will put the current number of entries into Random dot (.) org and whichever user ticket number pops up is the individual that gets that daily box. I hope this makes more sense!

@ADCymru "So is this form our ticket?"
Yep! Your post is your form of entry / how you gain your ticket. You can get one additional ticket by granting a minimum of 1 (one) wish over at Make A Wish if you're interested though!

@Annobethal "are you also taking random donations that aren't the apparel you need/stones"
I am indeed! Random items will be used to try trading/haggling for the apparel these kiddos still need! I have all the items for that Sunlit Kelipe Mane for example, but Swipp isn't biting... curse you, Swipp!

@OcarinaRuler "I have Celadon Arm Silks, are they still needed?"
They sure are! If you'd like to donate them, send 'em over. If you want to trade 'em for Baldwin mats/fodder familiars/fodder apparel, shoot me a PM so we can work something out!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[b]Your Username:[/b] @LadyEllesmere [b]Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46062052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460621/46062052_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?[/b] ^-^ Gave some a gift [img]https://i.imgur.com/cuonbAS.jpg[/img]
Your Username: @LadyEllesmere
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:
46062052_350.png

^-^ Gave some a gift

cuonbAS.jpg
ex5BGkW.png

I don't mean to be rude but uhh...who are you and why was I pinged? Sorry, I don't recognise your username.

I don't mean to be rude but uhh...who are you and why was I pinged? Sorry, I don't recognise your username.
694f3ab0-79cc-11e7-b15a-a7fd51c27156.giftt5ZtBD.gif * Seijuurou
* FR time +16!
Page 26 to 53 questions
Sorry for the delay in responses everyone, I've been swamped!

@CrowHarlequin
Yes, you can enter for more than one dragon. I recorded all your requests! That gift counts; wonderful job too you gifted so much! And lastly, please feel free to ping friends! The more the merrier~

@shozurei
I've entered one user on advent prize only! Just let me know if that's all you want to be entered in and I can do that for you no problem~

@Lacy "Are all those who enter the giveaway automatically entered, or do we ask to enter manually once December rolls around?"
Everyone is automatically entered for the Advent Calendar! If you have any further questions on it, please feel free to PM me and I'll try better explaining ^o^;

@Self "Still need battlestones?"
Yep! Only the pricey stuff is left though; Saps, Hastes, Rallys and Eliminates!

@TheoreticalYarn
All entries are automatically tickets to the Advent Calendar, yes. The links will be provided the day of that Calendar day when a new post is made showing who won the gift. If you want more information on this, feel free to PM me or check out the first post here: click

@Cantertothewinds "I have a screenshot of the make a wish trade but how do I send you the photo?"
Submit the image to an image hosting site, such as TinyPic or Imgur! Then post the link or a direct image in the comments so I can give you your extra ticket. (:

@EgoLobster "Let me know if you need anything though, I'm really happy to donate <3"
We're still in need of current but pricer battlestones: Rally, Haste, Eliminate and/or Saps. There is also lots of missing apparel; mainly on The Traveling Salesman if you wish to browse around! Thank you for the offer if nothing else, it's very thoughtful and appreciated. <3

@NanoMachina "If you need any help with this is be happy to help donate what stones or stuff I can."
Bless your sweet heart, see the previous response I made to @/EgoLobster if you're interested in helping. Thanks for being so awesome!

@GingerPuff "Can I add the cupcake to my signature?"
Heck yeah friend go for it!! Spread that Make A Wish! love~

@TrissyCat "can I tag ping* my friends?"
Do it. Tag those friends. Help me make this thing big and amazing! :D

@Megan65 "How do I earn tickets? I saw for additional tickets, but how do I get main ones?"
Your entry post is your tickets! You can gain 1 (one) additional ticket for every dragon you entered for by granting a wish over at Make A Wish! Hope this helps in some way. (:

@Crandie "How do you earn tickets in this raffle?"
See my response to @/Megan65 above you.

@Testimonial
The Advent Calendar is made in a new post every day from Dec 1 - Dec 25th! That's why there's no links at the moment. (: Every entry is also a ticket into the Calendar, so fear now, you have an opportunity already! If you have any additional questions, feel free to PM me.

@ObsidianMage "how do we enter for the Advent Calendar?"
Your entry for the dragons is automatically an entry also for the Calendar!

@Azera " I wanted to mention that I already have a team of 3 dragons for the coliseum: Am I still eligible for winning a dragon?"
Yeah of course you are! It doesn't matter if you have no level 25s, 1 level 25, 100 level 25's or what have you, everyone has equal share in winning (with the exception of folks who gain 1 (one) additional ticket granting a wish over at Make A Wish, which is RAD by the way).

@KosmicDragon "does anyone know where the Opulent Nightshade Locket she's wearing comes from?"
The lockets are new! They're from the dress sets FR has released recently. (: You might want to scan the newer News posts to find 'em: see here
Page 26 to 53 questions
Sorry for the delay in responses everyone, I've been swamped!

@CrowHarlequin
Yes, you can enter for more than one dragon. I recorded all your requests! That gift counts; wonderful job too you gifted so much! And lastly, please feel free to ping friends! The more the merrier~

@shozurei
I've entered one user on advent prize only! Just let me know if that's all you want to be entered in and I can do that for you no problem~

@Lacy "Are all those who enter the giveaway automatically entered, or do we ask to enter manually once December rolls around?"
Everyone is automatically entered for the Advent Calendar! If you have any further questions on it, please feel free to PM me and I'll try better explaining ^o^;

@Self "Still need battlestones?"
Yep! Only the pricey stuff is left though; Saps, Hastes, Rallys and Eliminates!

@TheoreticalYarn
All entries are automatically tickets to the Advent Calendar, yes. The links will be provided the day of that Calendar day when a new post is made showing who won the gift. If you want more information on this, feel free to PM me or check out the first post here: click

@Cantertothewinds "I have a screenshot of the make a wish trade but how do I send you the photo?"
Submit the image to an image hosting site, such as TinyPic or Imgur! Then post the link or a direct image in the comments so I can give you your extra ticket. (:

@EgoLobster "Let me know if you need anything though, I'm really happy to donate <3"
We're still in need of current but pricer battlestones: Rally, Haste, Eliminate and/or Saps. There is also lots of missing apparel; mainly on The Traveling Salesman if you wish to browse around! Thank you for the offer if nothing else, it's very thoughtful and appreciated. <3

@NanoMachina "If you need any help with this is be happy to help donate what stones or stuff I can."
Bless your sweet heart, see the previous response I made to @/EgoLobster if you're interested in helping. Thanks for being so awesome!

@GingerPuff "Can I add the cupcake to my signature?"
Heck yeah friend go for it!! Spread that Make A Wish! love~

@TrissyCat "can I tag ping* my friends?"
Do it. Tag those friends. Help me make this thing big and amazing! :D

@Megan65 "How do I earn tickets? I saw for additional tickets, but how do I get main ones?"
Your entry post is your tickets! You can gain 1 (one) additional ticket for every dragon you entered for by granting a wish over at Make A Wish! Hope this helps in some way. (:

@Crandie "How do you earn tickets in this raffle?"
See my response to @/Megan65 above you.

@Testimonial
The Advent Calendar is made in a new post every day from Dec 1 - Dec 25th! That's why there's no links at the moment. (: Every entry is also a ticket into the Calendar, so fear now, you have an opportunity already! If you have any additional questions, feel free to PM me.

@ObsidianMage "how do we enter for the Advent Calendar?"
Your entry for the dragons is automatically an entry also for the Calendar!

@Azera " I wanted to mention that I already have a team of 3 dragons for the coliseum: Am I still eligible for winning a dragon?"
Yeah of course you are! It doesn't matter if you have no level 25s, 1 level 25, 100 level 25's or what have you, everyone has equal share in winning (with the exception of folks who gain 1 (one) additional ticket granting a wish over at Make A Wish, which is RAD by the way).

@KosmicDragon "does anyone know where the Opulent Nightshade Locket she's wearing comes from?"
The lockets are new! They're from the dress sets FR has released recently. (: You might want to scan the newer News posts to find 'em: see here
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79