Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Whole Mess of Dresses
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_letsgodrinkanotherstrawberryphosphate.png[/img][/permalink][/center] [center]Due to their popularity, a [b]whole new spectrum of dresses[/b] is now available for well-to-do dragons. [permalink][b]Click here to learn more about this update![/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ---------- [size=5][b]Several More Ways to Socialize[/b][/size] The following new dresses are now available in the [b]Treasure Marketplace[/b]: [center][item=Glamorous Scarlet Ovalcrown][item=Glamorous Scarlet Locket][item=Glamorous Scarlet Bustle][item=Glamorous Scarlet Knickers][item=Glamorous Scarlet Bodice][item=Glamorous Scarlet Tailtaille][item=Glamorous Scarlet Garniture][item=Glamorous Scarlet Spats][item=Glamorous Scarlet Gloves][item=Glamorous Scarlet Armoire] [outfit=615369][/center] [center][item=Kelly Green Ovalcrown][item=Kelly Green Locket][item=Kelly Green Bustle][item=Kelly Green Knickers][item=Kelly Green Bodice][item=Kelly Green Tailtaille][item=Kelly Green Garniture][item=Kelly Green Spats][item=Kelly Green Gloves][item=Kelly Green Armoire] [outfit=615371][/center] [center][item=Respectable Alabaster Ovalcrown][item=Respectable Alabaster Locket][item=Respectable Alabaster Bustle][item=Respectable Alabaster Knickers][item=Respectable Alabaster Bodice][item=Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille][item=Respectable Alabaster Garniture][item=Respectable Alabaster Spats][item=Respectable Alabaster Gloves][item=Respectable Alabaster Armoire] [outfit=615372][/center] The following dress can be found randomly within [b]chests[/b]: [center][item=Patched Beggar Ovalcrown][item=Patched Beggar Locket][item=Patched Beggar Bustle][item=Patched Beggar Knickers][item=Patched Beggar Bodice][item=Patched Beggar Tailtaille][item=Patched Beggar Garniture][item=Patched Beggar Spats][item=Patched Beggar Gloves] [outfit=615373][/center] The following dresses now have a chance to drop as loot from all monsters in the [b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b] coliseum stage: [center][item=Bubbly Bisque Ovalcrown][item=Bubbly Bisque Locket][item=Bubbly Bisque Bustle][item=Bubbly Bisque Knickers][item=Bubbly Bisque Bodice][item=Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille][item=Bubbly Bisque Garniture][item=Bubbly Bisque Spats][item=Bubbly Bisque Gloves] [outfit=615375][/center] The following dress is now available in the [b]Gem Marketplace[/b]: [center][item=Polychromatic Ovalcrown][item=Polychromatic Locket][item=Polychromatic Bustle][item=Polychromatic Knickers][item=Polychromatic Bodice][item=Polychromatic Tailtaille][item=Polychromatic Garniture][item=Polychromatic Spats][item=Polychromatic Gloves][item=Polychromatic Armoire] [outfit=615376][/center] [size=5][b]Coming Soon: Turkey Season & Gem Promotion[/b][/size] [b]Woodland Turkeys[/b] will start strutting through the [b]Boreal Wood[/b] coliseum stage next week, and will only be around for a few days! We'll also be running a [b]gem promotion[/b] during the same time period. Each package of gems you purchase from [i]Flight Rising[/i], you'll receive [b]10% bonus gems[/b]! Both will be active for the following timeframe: [LIST] [*]Start: [b]Wednesday, November 21 @ 06:00[/b] [*]End: [b]Monday, November 26 @ 06:00[/b] [/LIST]
banner_letsgodrinkanotherstrawberryphosphate.png
Due to their popularity, a whole new spectrum of dresses is now available for well-to-do dragons.

Click here to learn more about this update!

Several More Ways to Socialize

The following new dresses are now available in the Treasure Marketplace:

Glamorous Scarlet

Kelly Green

Respectable Alabaster

The following dress can be found randomly within chests:

Patched Beggar

The following dresses now have a chance to drop as loot from all monsters in the Thunderhead Savanna coliseum stage:

Bubbly Bisque

The following dress is now available in the Gem Marketplace:

Polychromatic

Coming Soon: Turkey Season & Gem Promotion

Woodland Turkeys will start strutting through the Boreal Wood coliseum stage next week, and will only be around for a few days! We'll also be running a gem promotion during the same time period. Each package of gems you purchase from Flight Rising, you'll receive 10% bonus gems!

Both will be active for the following timeframe:

• Start: Wednesday, November 21 @ 06:00
  • End: Monday, November 26 @ 06:00

Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ooh, more dresses! The scarlet set is especially stunning, holy cow *-*
Ooh, more dresses! The scarlet set is especially stunning, holy cow *-*
Very nice! Liking Kelly Green!
Edit: Wow, second! Also, have just noticed the little details on the Patched Beggar set, and loving them, perfect for lore opportunities! A very good job to the artists!
Very nice! Liking Kelly Green!
Edit: Wow, second! Also, have just noticed the little details on the Patched Beggar set, and loving them, perfect for lore opportunities! A very good job to the artists!
FroSpiSig.pngSignature.jpg
ahhh
ahhh
OH I LOVE THESE
OH I LOVE THESE
OHNE8.gif gaymichael/chris/cam
gaythey/he
gay20
gayFR +3
111111111111111111111111111111111tsk6E.gif CLjIe.gif tQ2Lb.gif LXf1x.gif
wooo
wooo
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
OH!!!! the poly one,,
OH!!!! the poly one,,
Ooh nice! And I'm glad that the Thunderhead Savanna is getting apparel drops - something to look forward to while I grind for that Thunderstomp boss. :')
Ooh nice! And I'm glad that the Thunderhead Savanna is getting apparel drops - something to look forward to while I grind for that Thunderstomp boss. :')
ff9li5m.png
!!!!!!! :o
!!!!!!! :o
My inbox is always open if you need to talk.
LIo8D8G.gif
o-o
o-o
gs8As9u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36