Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDOM] Riot of Rot OoF Raffle!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57
Bumping for amazing prizes! =D
Bumping for amazing prizes! =D
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Khaoti

Just a heads up, I'm about to send over twelve level 7s for regular payout via PA, followed by six level 7s for 1t. None of them have bonuses, either.
@Khaoti

Just a heads up, I'm about to send over twelve level 7s for regular payout via PA, followed by six level 7s for 1t. None of them have bonuses, either.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks for the heads up!
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks for the heads up!
FooterAds.gif
Uhhhh the raffle holder's account is locked? Fear.jpeg
Uhhhh the raffle holder's account is locked? Fear.jpeg
artshoplogo.jpg
@FelixEgadrik

This issue is being addressed, if you have any further questions please wait for an update by another Plague runner or by Shade.
@FelixEgadrik

This issue is being addressed, if you have any further questions please wait for an update by another Plague runner or by Shade.
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Turquai
Hi there! Can I send over 50 dragons, all level 5 with the breed bonus? c:
@Turquai
Hi there! Can I send over 50 dragons, all level 5 with the breed bonus? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
Go ahead!
@Mirna
Go ahead!
@Turquai sent over some dragons via PA. Now debating sending some level 1s or if I have enough energy to level them up o.O
@Turquai sent over some dragons via PA. Now debating sending some level 1s or if I have enough energy to level them up o.O
Hello everyone. As some of you know, ShadeOfChaos has had her account locked by staff. Those of us in Rainbow Squad an’ otherwise helping with Plague dominance efforts know of this banning, an’ we are all taking proactive steps in keeping the integrity of the raffle while the matter is being investigated.

No raffle prizes will change. The prizes you see here are going to be what’s offered. The only differences may wind up being in the dragons offered, if anything absolutely must be changed. We hope, however, that Shade is able to get her account back an’ that we have no further worries with the raffle.

If you have any questions, please contact KyraG. Please be patient with us, contacting FR staff can take time. Thank you.
Hello everyone. As some of you know, ShadeOfChaos has had her account locked by staff. Those of us in Rainbow Squad an’ otherwise helping with Plague dominance efforts know of this banning, an’ we are all taking proactive steps in keeping the integrity of the raffle while the matter is being investigated.

No raffle prizes will change. The prizes you see here are going to be what’s offered. The only differences may wind up being in the dragons offered, if anything absolutely must be changed. We hope, however, that Shade is able to get her account back an’ that we have no further worries with the raffle.

If you have any questions, please contact KyraG. Please be patient with us, contacting FR staff can take time. Thank you.
I'm back.
To anyone waiting for me to accept fodder I’m am working on my back log as fast as I can and will soon have them out of your lairs :) thank you for your patience
To anyone waiting for me to accept fodder I’m am working on my back log as fast as I can and will soon have them out of your lairs :) thank you for your patience
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57