Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Out-of-Flight Snowboarding
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Tserin

Hey! I'm currently boarding 12 dragons, but the sheet says I'm only boarding 3. I suspect that someone didn't fill out the form? Most of the dragons I'm hanging onto belong to aquavvius but I have some from Catvrix, if that helps!
@Tserin

Hey! I'm currently boarding 12 dragons, but the sheet says I'm only boarding 3. I suspect that someone didn't fill out the form? Most of the dragons I'm hanging onto belong to aquavvius but I have some from Catvrix, if that helps!
I need a new signature.
@LuminousNoble
Thanks for letting me know! Before I apply a fix, let me see if we can figure out which dragons are missing and have them recorded by the trainer(s) so we know where everything is. If we don't know who sent the missing ones, I'll apply a generic fix that'll just bring your counter (and therefore tickets) up to where it should be.

@aquavvius @Catvrix
Please check over your dragons and make sure all forms have been sent and accounted for! LuminousNoble up above has been boarding for you and it seems some dragons have not been recorded.
@LuminousNoble
Thanks for letting me know! Before I apply a fix, let me see if we can figure out which dragons are missing and have them recorded by the trainer(s) so we know where everything is. If we don't know who sent the missing ones, I'll apply a generic fix that'll just bring your counter (and therefore tickets) up to where it should be.

@aquavvius @Catvrix
Please check over your dragons and make sure all forms have been sent and accounted for! LuminousNoble up above has been boarding for you and it seems some dragons have not been recorded.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

My tracking sheet says I only sent three, and I only have one return CR from Lumi that has those three. All my dragons are accounted for in terms of Lumi!
@Tserin

My tracking sheet says I only sent three, and I only have one return CR from Lumi that has those three. All my dragons are accounted for in terms of Lumi!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix
Thank you!

@LuminousNoble
It looks like you're up to 18 now, let me know if that's right!
@Catvrix
Thank you!

@LuminousNoble
It looks like you're up to 18 now, let me know if that's right!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

That's right! Thank you so much!
@Tserin

That's right! Thank you so much!
I need a new signature.
@LuminousNoble
Great, glad to have that sorted out! Thanks for supporting Ice!
@LuminousNoble
Great, glad to have that sorted out! Thanks for supporting Ice!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
A set of Glowing Mint Bows have been added to the boarder raffle!
A set of Glowing Mint Bows have been added to the boarder raffle!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tarshaan

I'm just giving you a head's up that those PAs are me sending over 10 for fodder! Thanks for offering up lair space for our push!
@tarshaan

I'm just giving you a head's up that those PAs are me sending over 10 for fodder! Thanks for offering up lair space for our push!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix all tucked in snug! I'll renew the PAs when they expire so you should just be able to grab them when your push starts :)
@Catvrix all tucked in snug! I'll renew the PAs when they expire so you should just be able to grab them when your push starts :)
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
bump for visibility
bump for visibility
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23