Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Out-of-Flight Snowboarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Silver Seraph Jewelry has been added to the boarder-only raffle!
Silver Seraph Jewelry has been added to the boarder-only raffle!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
Great idea and Raffle though the heavy hitters will take it all while us with only limited space really don't stand a chance at the good prizes unfortunately :( Already one person with 7,500 tickets and it's barely even started!

That being said, I would still love to help once I sort out how the spreadsheet works :)
Great idea and Raffle though the heavy hitters will take it all while us with only limited space really don't stand a chance at the good prizes unfortunately :( Already one person with 7,500 tickets and it's barely even started!

That being said, I would still love to help once I sort out how the spreadsheet works :)
tyPEH8B.png
@Pinkee
You actually stand more of a chance than you may think even if you don't have a ton of space to offer! I've gotten top tickets on raffles before just to not get drawn at all, and have seen people win first place in raffles with only a few tickets. It's all randomized, so even only having one ticket means you do stand a chance.
The higher ticket values are also the tickets that will be applied to the main OOF raffle in November, so don't worry about those. Each space here gives you 1-2 tickets for the boarder raffle, depending on time boarded.

The spreadsheet is about 95% automated, so you only have to send in the boarder form and then edit your notes and online status on the All Boarders tab. Everything else is done for you.
@Pinkee
You actually stand more of a chance than you may think even if you don't have a ton of space to offer! I've gotten top tickets on raffles before just to not get drawn at all, and have seen people win first place in raffles with only a few tickets. It's all randomized, so even only having one ticket means you do stand a chance.
The higher ticket values are also the tickets that will be applied to the main OOF raffle in November, so don't worry about those. Each space here gives you 1-2 tickets for the boarder raffle, depending on time boarded.

The spreadsheet is about 95% automated, so you only have to send in the boarder form and then edit your notes and online status on the All Boarders tab. Everything else is done for you.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

Thank you for the info :)

Edit: all sorted and signed up - Good luck Ice!
@Tserin

Thank you for the info :)

Edit: all sorted and signed up - Good luck Ice!
tyPEH8B.png
@tomatotwin
Hi! It's been a while since I send you my last bunch of 25 dragons and I haven't gotten the return PAs yet, just checking in to make sure everything is okay!
@tomatotwin
Hi! It's been a while since I send you my last bunch of 25 dragons and I haven't gotten the return PAs yet, just checking in to make sure everything is okay!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin
School got me :(. Sending them now!
@Tserin
School got me :(. Sending them now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23