Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Roulettes Raffle Tent
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Cf5Jij9.png[/img] [color=chocolate][i]In celebration of the leaves changing colors, and of crops coming to harvest, a small scattering of tents has been set up beside the path...[/i][/color][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44408484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444085/44408484_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]hello, and welcome to the Carnival’s raffle headquarters! [color=Darkorange] We are now open! Ticket sales have begun! [/color] Tickets are 5 Gems or 5,000 Treasure each Each bump of this post is 1 free ticket [size=2]please send payment via pm to Izakadu, stating that it is for raffle tickets Donations to the prize pool are accepted Prize Pool will be added to over the course of the event[/size][/i][/center] [color=Chocolate][i]The Drakeharvest Raffle will end at 16:00 site time on September 15th[/i][/color] [Size=4] Ticket Total- 50 [/size] [b]Prize Pool:[/b] [quote=Windblown Leaves][item=unhatched wind egg][/quote] Claimed! [quote=Forest Camouflage][item=secondary gene: morph][/quote] Claimed! [quote=First Frost][item=accent: Icy Coat][/quote] [quote=Nights Are Getting Longer][item=accent: mark of the binder][/quote] [quote=Dryads Gift][item=Dryad][item=leafy pack]x99[item=autumn Dryad][/quote] [quote=Cozy Campfire][item=Glowing Ember]x198[item=searing emblem][item=conflagrant halo][item=Sear][item=blazing slash][item=flame bolt][/quote] Claimed! [quote=Natives of The Autumn Flight][item=Ancient fungus][item=Dryad][item=autumn dryad][item=blooming strangler][item=Banded owlcat][item=janustrap][item=goldenplains poodle mith][item=sunbeam dryad][item=brown-spotted mith][item=Aspen gall dryad][/quote] [quote=A Bounty of Bugs][item=tufted leaf beetle][item=goliath mountain beetle][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Triple-Sight Firebug][item=Firebelly Weaver][/quote] [quote=Sunlight Through the Leaves][item=venomscale shoulder guards][item=luminous ambassador][item=white rot deer][item=leaf bolt][item=bladed flatleaf]x50[item=enamor][/quote] [quote=Autumn Storms][item=Skin: coastal predator][/quote] [quote]unlocked at 100 tickets[/quote] [quote]unlocked at 200 tickets[/quote] [quote]unlocked at 300 tickets[/quote] [quote]unlocked at 400 tickets[/quote] [b]Pinglist for new prizes:[/b] [b]banners[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2524364][img]https://i.imgur.com/vmQQjKP.png[/img][/url]
Cf5Jij9.png

In celebration of the leaves changing colors, and of crops coming to harvest, a small scattering of tents has been set up beside the path...

44408484_350.png

hello, and welcome to the Carnival’s raffle headquarters!
We are now open! Ticket sales have begun!

Tickets are 5 Gems or 5,000 Treasure each
Each bump of this post is 1 free ticket
please send payment via pm to Izakadu, stating that it is for raffle tickets
Donations to the prize pool are accepted
Prize Pool will be added to over the course of the event

The Drakeharvest Raffle will end at 16:00 site time on September 15th

Ticket Total- 50

Prize Pool:
Windblown Leaves wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg
Claimed!
Forest Camouflage wrote:
Secondary Gene: Morph
Claimed!
First Frost wrote:
Accent: Icy Coat
Nights Are Getting Longer wrote:
Accent: Mark of the Binder
Dryads Gift wrote:
Dryad Leafy Pack x99 Autumn Dryad
Cozy Campfire wrote:
Glowing Ember x198 Searing Emblem Conflagrant Halo Sear Blazing Slash Flame Bolt
Claimed!
Natives of The Autumn Flight wrote:
Ancient Fungus Dryad Autumn Dryad Blooming Strangler Banded Owlcat Janustrap Goldenplains Poodle Mith Sunbeam Dryad Brown-Spotted Mith Aspen Gall Dryad
A Bounty of Bugs wrote:
Tufted Leaf Beetle Goliath Mountain Beetle Ceanothus Brawler Triple-Sight Firebug Firebelly Weaver
Sunlight Through the Leaves wrote:
Venomscale Shoulder Guards Luminous Ambassador White Rot Deer Leaf Bolt Bladed Flatleaf x50 Enamor
Autumn Storms wrote:
Skin: Coastal Predator
Quote:
unlocked at 100 tickets
Quote:
unlocked at 200 tickets
Quote:
unlocked at 300 tickets
Quote:
unlocked at 400 tickets

Pinglist for new prizes:

banners
vmQQjKP.png
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
Bump
Bump
I'mma drop 50g on this to get it started :)
Maybe donate something if I have something :)
I'mma drop 50g on this to get it started :)
Maybe donate something if I have something :)
@Izakadu
I sent for two tickets and here's a bump!
@Izakadu
I sent for two tickets and here's a bump!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
bump ^^
And I'm sending for a ticket
bump ^^
And I'm sending for a ticket
Bump