Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Roulettes Raffle Tent
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump~
Bump~
giphy.gif make_a_wish_red__by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5f9.png giphy.gif make_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.png giphy.gif
Bump
Also sending payment for 2 tickets!
Bump
Also sending payment for 2 tickets!
bump
bump
bump!
bump!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Bump
Bump
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
Okay, submissions closed several hours ago, sorry, an irl event kept me busy, so winners will be drawn and pinged tomorrow morning.
Again terribly sorry, the plan was to draw them tonight but real life intervened
Okay, submissions closed several hours ago, sorry, an irl event kept me busy, so winners will be drawn and pinged tomorrow morning.
Again terribly sorry, the plan was to draw them tonight but real life intervened
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
That took far less time than expected to set up, so

we sold exactly 50 tickets
We have 10 prize bundles

Whoever wins will get their choice of a bundle, and will get to claim them in the order I generate them. You may get up to two bundles, after which I will just generate again if you win more. (Not many people entered, duplicates were a forgone conclusion)

Screenshots of my generator and the list can be posted upon request.

Without further ado, the first choice of prizes goes to...

@Avmire!

Other winners, in the order they can select their prizes:
@Aersolace
@Lunazaki
@MurEyeUh
@EnderAxoltl
@MurEyeUh
@Lunazaki
@TheToastFeind
@Avmire

I know this wasn’t a huge raffle, or a particularly active one, but I enjoyed running it, and I want to thank you guys for participating

Prizes will not be distributed until tomorrow, due to it being late were I am, but please pm me what basket you would like, and a list of 2-3 alternatives if it is taken before you
That took far less time than expected to set up, so

we sold exactly 50 tickets
We have 10 prize bundles

Whoever wins will get their choice of a bundle, and will get to claim them in the order I generate them. You may get up to two bundles, after which I will just generate again if you win more. (Not many people entered, duplicates were a forgone conclusion)

Screenshots of my generator and the list can be posted upon request.

Without further ado, the first choice of prizes goes to...

@Avmire!

Other winners, in the order they can select their prizes:
@Aersolace
@Lunazaki
@MurEyeUh
@EnderAxoltl
@MurEyeUh
@Lunazaki
@TheToastFeind
@Avmire

I know this wasn’t a huge raffle, or a particularly active one, but I enjoyed running it, and I want to thank you guys for participating

Prizes will not be distributed until tomorrow, due to it being late were I am, but please pm me what basket you would like, and a list of 2-3 alternatives if it is taken before you
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
@Lunazaki and @EnderAxoltl please ping me after you pick/post since I pick after you guys.
@Lunazaki and @EnderAxoltl please ping me after you pick/post since I pick after you guys.
1 2 3 4