Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump!
Bump!
Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump
k5e42rU.png
Bump!
Bump!
yUZ4k.gif
@helloca
I'll enter! :3 Sending a CR~
@helloca
I'll enter! :3 Sending a CR~
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
bump!
bump!
@helloca can you update the ticket chart please? I added the banner so it should have added ten to mine and a couple others have done the same, and the bump tickets aren't relatively close what so ever...
@helloca can you update the ticket chart please? I added the banner so it should have added ten to mine and a couple others have done the same, and the bump tickets aren't relatively close what so ever...
k5e42rU.png
@kewa

The ticket chart should be updated! I've already added the banner tickets to everyone's listings, and the bump tickets do look close to me. If you calculated and something looks off, feel free to pm me and I'll take another look!
@kewa

The ticket chart should be updated! I've already added the banner tickets to everyone's listings, and the bump tickets do look close to me. If you calculated and something looks off, feel free to pm me and I'll take another look!
@helloca ok thank you :D I'm sorry if it came off as rude I was just concerned about the tickets for everyone
@helloca ok thank you :D I'm sorry if it came off as rude I was just concerned about the tickets for everyone
k5e42rU.png
Sadly it's not showing as refreshed for me but I'll believe you :3 my tablet is weird sometimes
Sadly it's not showing as refreshed for me but I'll believe you :3 my tablet is weird sometimes
k5e42rU.png
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8