Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey everyone! I've been collecting accents and vistas from festivals basically ever since I joined the site, and I thought I would do a little raffle to auction them off! Rules: [LIST] [*]Tickets will be [b]2kt or 2g apiece[/b]. Please CR/PM me with a note saying it's for this raffle! [*]Anyone who draws me a piece of signature art will get 15 extra tickets :) [*]Donors are welcome! If you have unwanted skins or vistas you want to send me, feel absolutely free. You'll be credited below! [*]You can get extra tickets for pinging people! However, the tickets only count if they also enter the raffle. [*][b]There is now a bump raffle![/b] You will be entered into a separate drawing, which will be for some of the festival apparel from the last few festivals. Bumps only count up to 4 times a day. [*]There are other items you can also send instead of treasure or gems. These will be valued at LAH or for listed ticket price: [quote name="Special Ticket Items"][LIST=1] [*]All eggs! [*]All gene scrolls! [*]Apparel/skins/accents from my wishlist (on my clan profile). [*][item=mantarune] Any Boss familiar [*][item=green sludge][item=yellow goo][item=orange muck][item=grey slime][item=gold muck][item=purple ooze][item=blue sludge] Baldwin Mats = 3-10 tickets depending on rarity [*][item=vial of scattersight] Vials of Scattersight= 100 tickets [*][item=prismatic token] Prismatic Tokens = 45 tickets [*][item=fanned cockroach] Roaches = 3 tickets [/LIST][/quote] [*] Spreadsheet for the tickets can be found [url=http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fDTM_47Z1_Rf6Bqw4dfWhNKBusodxdoIan-6fkFqEsw/edit?usp=sharing]here! (link)[/url] [*]This raffle will end on [b][u]June 20th, 2018.[/u][/b] That's a week from now, at rollover! [/LIST] ----- We now have a banner courtesy of @zerologist! Here it is: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2459729][img]https://i.imgur.com/k5e42rU.png[/img][/url] Anyone who puts it in their forum signature will get 10 extra tickets! (Quote this post for code)
Hey everyone! I've been collecting accents and vistas from festivals basically ever since I joined the site, and I thought I would do a little raffle to auction them off!

Rules:
  • Tickets will be 2kt or 2g apiece. Please CR/PM me with a note saying it's for this raffle!
  • Anyone who draws me a piece of signature art will get 15 extra tickets :)
  • Donors are welcome! If you have unwanted skins or vistas you want to send me, feel absolutely free. You'll be credited below!
  • You can get extra tickets for pinging people! However, the tickets only count if they also enter the raffle.
  • There is now a bump raffle! You will be entered into a separate drawing, which will be for some of the festival apparel from the last few festivals. Bumps only count up to 4 times a day.
  • There are other items you can also send instead of treasure or gems. These will be valued at LAH or for listed ticket price:
    Special Ticket Items wrote:
    1. All eggs!
    2. All gene scrolls!
    3. Apparel/skins/accents from my wishlist (on my clan profile).
    4. Mantarune
      Any Boss familiar
    5. Green Sludge Yellow Goo Grey Slime Gold Muck Purple Ooze Blue Sludge
      Baldwin Mats = 3-10 tickets depending on rarity
    6. Vial of Scattersight
      Vials of Scattersight= 100 tickets
    7. Prismatic Token
      Prismatic Tokens = 45 tickets
    8. Fanned Cockroach
      Roaches = 3 tickets
  • Spreadsheet for the tickets can be found here! (link)
  • This raffle will end on June 20th, 2018. That's a week from now, at rollover!

We now have a banner courtesy of @zerologist! Here it is:
k5e42rU.png

Anyone who puts it in their forum signature will get 10 extra tickets! (Quote this post for code)
And now...the prizes! [quote name="Mistral Jamboree 2016 Skins/Accents"][skin=17012][skin=17013][skin=17014][skin=17015][/quote] [quote name="Vistas"][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Windsinger][item=Vista: Tidelord][item=Vista: Gladekeeper][/quote] [quote name="Non Festival Skins/Accents"][skin=4663][skin=16220][skin=14266][skin=6931][/quote] [quote name="Recent Festival Skins/Accents"][skin=24908][skin=26151][skin=19338][skin=19339][/quote] ----- Prizes for bump raffle: [item=Bramble Mantle][item=Map Kit][item=Tree Warden's Garb] ----- Donors: Thanks to @ctTup!
And now...the prizes!
Mistral Jamboree 2016 Skins/Accents wrote:
Vistas wrote:
Vista: Jester Vista: Windsinger Vista: Tidelord Vista: Gladekeeper
Non Festival Skins/Accents wrote:
Recent Festival Skins/Accents wrote:

Prizes for bump raffle:
Bramble Mantle Map Kit Tree Warden's Garb
Donors: Thanks to @ctTup!
Unlockables: [quote name="1000 tickets sold"][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42205516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422056/42205516_350.png[/img] [/url] An XXX gold dragon! He's unbred and would love a new home :)[/quote] [quote name="3000 tickets sold"][item=Eliminate][item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=sap][item=rally] One full set of stones for a coli build! [/quote]
Unlockables:
1000 tickets sold wrote:

42205516_350.png
An XXX gold dragon! He's unbred and would love a new home :)
3000 tickets sold wrote:
Eliminate Berserker Berserker Berserker Ambush Ambush Sap Rally
One full set of stones for a coli build!
@rockon @kewa @sailoroid @frostdragon2322 @neiran @dbrandos @draveosect @moonsun18

We're open!
@rockon @kewa @sailoroid @frostdragon2322 @neiran @dbrandos @draveosect @moonsun18

We're open!
Thanks to @ctTup, more skins have been added to the prize list!

Thanks to @ctTup, more skins have been added to the prize list!

A quick bump before I head to sleep! Remember, the more tickets y'all buy, the more stuff has the possibility of being unlocked! Who knows, maybe I'll put up some apparel or something as well?

Side note: for anyone interested, would you be more interested in prize packs where you get pre-selected skins, or get to choose a couple out of the entire batch? Let me know!
A quick bump before I head to sleep! Remember, the more tickets y'all buy, the more stuff has the possibility of being unlocked! Who knows, maybe I'll put up some apparel or something as well?

Side note: for anyone interested, would you be more interested in prize packs where you get pre-selected skins, or get to choose a couple out of the entire batch? Let me know!
Sending stuff for tickets! Ahh i love raffels!
Sending stuff for tickets! Ahh i love raffels!
SENDING GEMS FOR TICKETS! ^-^
SENDING GEMS FOR TICKETS! ^-^
Not feeding Dragons right now.... oops
I’ll send ticket payment :)
I’ll send ticket payment :)
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
Bump! Think I might start a bump raffle, would anyone be interested if I did?
Bump! Think I might start a bump raffle, would anyone be interested if I did?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8