Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fighter's Raffle [Eliminate] OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Pinglist and ticketspreadsheet all updated! I'm happy to see the enthusiasm for this raffle! :D
Pinglist and ticketspreadsheet all updated! I'm happy to see the enthusiasm for this raffle! :D
@Gaia can I buy 60 tickets and how would I give you the money for the tickets?
@Gaia can I buy 60 tickets and how would I give you the money for the tickets?
@Gaia
Could I be added to all the other ping lists except for the last week/day pinglist, please? Also, is it also possible to pay for more tickets later? I'm sending some items for tickets right now, but I may have more treasure/materials later.
@Gaia
Could I be added to all the other ping lists except for the last week/day pinglist, please? Also, is it also possible to pay for more tickets later? I'm sending some items for tickets right now, but I may have more treasure/materials later.
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
@Daboss you can send it to me via one way crossroads, by clicking the little [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/forum/forum-icon-trade.png[/img] icon under my avatar next to this post or by sending a message with the payment attached. :) I'm on my phone now, will record any purchases made when I get home
@Daboss you can send it to me via one way crossroads, by clicking the little forum-icon-trade.png icon under my avatar next to this post or by sending a message with the payment attached. :)

I'm on my phone now, will record any purchases made when I get home
@Sunwolf Adding you to the pinglists - did you also want the future raffles pinglist or just this raffle's pinglists? :) And yeah, you can buy more tickets later too, that is no problem :)
@Sunwolf Adding you to the pinglists - did you also want the future raffles pinglist or just this raffle's pinglists? :) And yeah, you can buy more tickets later too, that is no problem :)
@Gaia
Sure, I would love to be on the future raffles pinglist as well! Thank you!
@Gaia
Sure, I would love to be on the future raffles pinglist as well! Thank you!
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
@Gaia

I'll send 5kt!
@Gaia

I'll send 5kt!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Ticketspreadsheet en pinglist updated! :D
Ticketspreadsheet en pinglist updated! :D
Sending 6kt and chests for tix!
Sending 6kt and chests for tix!
fZlFb8I.png
Received and recorded! :)
Received and recorded! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25