Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eliminate Raffle! DONE
1 2 3
As some of you know I have semi-retired from the site, meaning I sneak back for festivals and to host the occasional raffle. As I am (mostly) retired, I have no need for money or these [item=eliminate]. But as I was minding my own business today, grinding for no good reason an [item=eliminate] is what I got. Rather than sell it to whatever rich toff happens to have five or six hundred gems laying around, I've decided to raffle it off and maybe help some poor sod out. Rules are easy-peasy: 1. [b]Tickets are 2g each[/b], because that is an attainable goal for anyone and if you don't have 2g you should probably go sit down and reconsider your life choices. 2. Multiple tickets can be purchased, however [b]I am capping the number of tickets per player at 10[/b]. (I don't want some rich player to come in, drop 200g on tickets and [s]screw[/s] skew the odds in their favor.) 3. If you send me more than the max number of 20g (ten tickets) I will send the remainder back, unless you just want to give me extra money in which case...thanx I guess? (This will not increase your chances.) 4. The raffle will take place when I get around to it. Probably end of the week, before water festival. 5. I am subscribed to the thread, no need to ping. 6. Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!
As some of you know I have semi-retired from the site, meaning I sneak back for festivals and to host the occasional raffle.

As I am (mostly) retired, I have no need for money or these Eliminate .

But as I was minding my own business today, grinding for no good reason an Eliminate is what I got. Rather than sell it to whatever rich toff happens to have five or six hundred gems laying around, I've decided to raffle it off and maybe help some poor sod out.

Rules are easy-peasy:

1. Tickets are 2g each, because that is an attainable goal for anyone and if you don't have 2g you should probably go sit down and reconsider your life choices.

2. Multiple tickets can be purchased, however I am capping the number of tickets per player at 10. (I don't want some rich player to come in, drop 200g on tickets and screw skew the odds in their favor.)

3. If you send me more than the max number of 20g (ten tickets) I will send the remainder back, unless you just want to give me extra money in which case...thanx I guess? (This will not increase your chances.)

4. The raffle will take place when I get around to it. Probably end of the week, before water festival.

5. I am subscribed to the thread, no need to ping.

6. Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!
I'll take 10 tickets!
I'll take 10 tickets!
ffGNCkk.png
Sending in for 10 tickets ^^
Sending in for 10 tickets ^^
Auction_copy.jpg
Sending for 10 thanks!
Sending for 10 thanks!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Sending in the money for 10 tickets!
Sending in the money for 10 tickets!