Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] a BIG raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Tysm!! This is a wonderful raffle by the way and I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends!
Tysm!! This is a wonderful raffle by the way and I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends!
fZlFb8I.png
@ChiriChan omg thank you, you're so sweet! also, i just have to say - i keep looking at your forum vista with your gorgeous pink imp lady, SO PRETTY. and so is your clan profile layout.

pink is such a nice color
@ChiriChan omg thank you, you're so sweet! also, i just have to say - i keep looking at your forum vista with your gorgeous pink imp lady, SO PRETTY. and so is your clan profile layout.

pink is such a nice color
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
oh man this is a really long one!! i might buy some tickets later, for now i need to invest in more present matters ;v; best of luck!!
oh man this is a really long one!! i might buy some tickets later, for now i need to invest in more present matters ;v; best of luck!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
Bump! Sending over some money for tickets :D
Bump! Sending over some money for tickets :D
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@thetinyshiloh just bought 10 tickets & added a graphic to my signature and profile!
@thetinyshiloh just bought 10 tickets & added a graphic to my signature and profile!
jamie | he/him | 19 | fr+3
@thetinyshiloh

sent for 1 ticket + graphic in profile & signature ^^
@thetinyshiloh

sent for 1 ticket + graphic in profile & signature ^^
tumblr_p6ufvbnZF11u457zzo2_r1_250.png
@Svecounia72 thank you!! 8g+12000t = 6 tickets

And bump + 6 paid tickets = 181 bump tickets! all recorded :D

@machinae yay thank you! 30000t = 10 tickets

bump + graphics + 10 paid tickets = 331 bump tickets!!! i've got that all down :)

@Fuengo3293 thank you~ 3000t = 1 tickets

and bump + 1 paid ticket + graphics = 61 bump tickets! i've recorded that already. :D
@Svecounia72 thank you!! 8g+12000t = 6 tickets

And bump + 6 paid tickets = 181 bump tickets! all recorded :D

@machinae yay thank you! 30000t = 10 tickets

bump + graphics + 10 paid tickets = 331 bump tickets!!! i've got that all down :)

@Fuengo3293 thank you~ 3000t = 1 tickets

and bump + 1 paid ticket + graphics = 61 bump tickets! i've recorded that already. :D
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@Numinous no worries, you DEFINITELY have time lol.
@Numinous no worries, you DEFINITELY have time lol.
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

@thetinyshiloh A quick bump to show off my new signature and let you know I'm sending some gems your way :)
@thetinyshiloh A quick bump to show off my new signature and let you know I'm sending some gems your way :)
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34